Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Where Is Twitter Bruce Lee? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Twitter Bruce Lee? (199 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Twitter Bruce Lee? by foeedaba: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
With the ongoing Twitter ban saga, how come we haven't heard anything from Ben Murray Bruce also known as Twitter Bruce Lee, who is one of the senators representing Twitter constituency.

The last time he was in the news was when he participated in the black lives matter protest in the US. And there has never been report of him returning to Nigeria.

I suspect he has long initiated plan b and relocated to the US. I am just worried about his current silence. I hope he is not currently in ICU after contracting corona virus in USA.

(1) (Reply)

Essay Competition: IPAN To Disburse Over N200,000 To Igbo Youths / ‘They Are Seeking Relevance’ — Buhari Vows To Deal With Sponsors Of Terrorism / Anambra PDP Guber Primary: Maduka Never Flouted Party Rules- Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.