Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, (2217 Views)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / What Has Beaf Turned To / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by banom(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2011
Hello beaf, i must congratulate you for your hard fought battle for the victory of President Goodluck Jonathan and the fresh air movement for a better Nigeria,

The day i saw Jega announcing that result , the first person that came to my mind was Beaf, wow you really beafed them 22million strong. i could have posted this for long but i was busy running the campaign for the re-election of a state governor i worked as his chief campaign strategist, and we were successful too, i am free now as i am back home,

Congrats man.
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by caringchi(f): 2:26pm On May 03, 2011
ya, BEAF did a great job on NL!
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by Beaf: 2:34pm On May 03, 2011
^
Much appreciated. wink

banom:

Hello beaf, i must congratulate you for your hard fought battle for the victory of President Goodluck Jonathan and the fresh air movement for a better Nigeria,

The day i saw Jega announcing that result , the first person that came to my mind was Beaf, wow you really beafed them 22million strong. i could have posted this for long but i was busy running the campaign for the re-election of a state governor i worked as his chief campaign strategist, and we were successful too, i am free now as i am back home,

Congrats man.

Thanks man! And congrats too on your succesful campaign.
It was a great victory, the country deserves it.

[size=33pt]Fresh Air!!![/size]
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by blacksta(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2011
Serious delusions - what job did beaf do apart from spamming NL with GEJ propaganda -

SMH - Please poster - get a life - there is more to life than NL

Nonsense
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by caringchi(f): 2:46pm On May 03, 2011
@backstaB, its spam cos he campaigned for GEJ?

pls get a life!!!

haters, pls accept that he has won!!!
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by Odunnu: 3:02pm On May 03, 2011
Haba Blacsta, give kudos to who its due na.
Just like I congratulated some proBB diehard fans on their doggedness during that period. It really doesnt matter what team you are on, just appreciate outstanding effort where you see it.
@Beaf, I sure wont get tired of celebrating you on NL as per GEJ's re-election. You are a hero! haters keep hating
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2011
@Beaf, you know I hate you and your campaign tactics - but kudos
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by Odunnu: 4:01pm On May 03, 2011
Yeah, thats the spirit!
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by Demdem(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2011
banom:

Congrats man.

Which state please?
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by efisher(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2011
Welldone Beaf

The internet is a very powerful tool. Never underestimate its power. I believe GEJ must have got several votes from the work of people like Beaf. The passion was so great that some folks thought we were being paid.

The GEJ train also featured Powerful people like Seun (The controller general of Nairaland  cool ), agabaI23, aletheia (the great political analyst), recoome, EzeUche, rasputinn, Odunnu (one of NL's hot chics), PapaBrowne, na_so, Sun of God, Dav.e, jmaine, somze, Ozin, otukpo, strangest, and many more too numerous to mention (Feel free to add your name  wink ).

Bravo.

Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by Odunnu: 7:00pm On May 03, 2011
Did Alethia later declare his stand? He wasnt proGEJ but vehemently antiBB. I think he is/was a proRibadu fan.
Wow. It was fun sha.
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by houvest: 9:07pm On May 03, 2011
Well done beaf. You led. Many of us also did our small part. I just hope that GEJ will not let the cabal to re-organise. Those close to him must insist on SNC or at least Restructuring the federation to practice true federalism. He must not let our efforts be in vain.
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by banom(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2011
Beaf:

^
Much appreciated. wink

thanks, it was a bit tough, but i give God the glory, meanwhile you guys must deliver on your fresh air promises or you will pack your bags in 2015 ,tell your oga Jonathan.
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by blacksta(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2011
banom:

thanks, it was a bit tough, but i give God the glory, m[b]eanwhile you guys must deliver on your fresh air promises or you will pack your bags in 2015[/b] ,tell your oga Jonathan.

deliver ko baby deliverance ni

highly unlikely from somebody whose middle name is ineptitude . How can a president deliver when his new ministers would be coming from these pool of people (SW rejects) bankole , Oyinlola, Akala, Iyabo, Omisores, Segun Oni

I laugh in ghadddddddddddddddddaffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by texazzpete(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2011
efisher:

The GEJ train also featured Powerful people like Seun (The controller general of Nairaland  cool ), agabaI23, aletheia (the great political analyst), recoome, EzeUche, rasputinn, Odunnu (one of NL's hot chics), PapaBrowne, na_so, Sun of God, Dav.e, jmaine, somze, Ozin, otukpo, strangest, and many more too numerous to mention (Feel free to add your name  wink ).

And every single one of these names will be mentioned when GEJ starts showing his true colors smiley

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by Rhino5dm: 10:31pm On May 03, 2011
I still use my Generating set for 12hr/day
and so shall you be in the pool of darkness. Keep charging your laptops for next 4 years.

Chievu diammo doppo quattro anni.
Arrievudarci!
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by Odunnu: 5:33am On May 04, 2011
texazzpete:

And every single one of these names will be mentioned when GEJ starts showing his true colors  smiley
Mentioned? On tv? In d dailies? Wow! That'l be kool having my name on the lips of 150m Nigerians and beyond. Great fantasy!
. . .too bad, it aint gonna happen.
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by Demdem(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2011
houvest:

Well done beaf. You led. Many of us also did our small part. I just hope that GEJ will not let the cabal to re-organise. Those close to him must insist on SNC or at least Restructuring the federation to practice true federalism. He must not let our efforts be in vain.

I honestly doubt this. GEJ cant give the above, he didnt promise us that. I expect the staus quo to continue at least for the next 4yrs. So sad.
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by gidson12(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2011
nice job beaf, kudos!!!
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by jmaine: 9:04am On May 04, 2011
Odunnu:

Mentioned? On tv? In d dailies? Wow! That'l be kool having my name on the lips of 150m Nigerians and beyond. Great fantasy!
. . .too bad, it aint gonna happen.

grin grin
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by Nobody: 5:51am On May 12, 2011
i wonder if banom is still in a congratulatory mood as ndigbo get the shaft with no vaseline from GEJ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

no laughing last for the SE, it seems
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by banom(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2011
why not
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=18pt]good riddance

four long miserable wasted years

dont let the door hit you on the way out
[/size]

beaf, how market? escape naija tinz activated?
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank God for technology and the preservation of this thread. The shame,
Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2015
the riff raff is following the steps of orijetsafor

no jet for him sha

he better be careful ministering in yankee

americans are not gullible sheep like nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Beaf, You Did A Great Job, by texazzpete(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Beaf:
^
Much appreciated. wink

We never did get that fresh air cry

Except for the oil bunkerers, oil marketers, thugs, corrupt political officers, praise singers and sycophantic nollywood kingpins.

Everyone else got shafted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ezeuche , Ezeagu , Chino. Is This Your Village?? Tell your Women To Cover Up / Indirect Taxation Will Make Nigerians Comply With Tax Payments! / Of The DANA Plane Crash: ordinary Nigerians Are More Evil Than Their Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.