Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) (92125 Views)

2 Women Escape From Boko Haram Captivity In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Miyetti Allah: South-West Governors Hiding Igboho From Security Operatives / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Austineva2: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
bro I don't believe those accusations against Ada
She has her own opinion whether she likes or hate Kanu is none of my business after all I'm not a fan of Kanu too but at this moment I will never turn my back on my people just because I don't agree with Kanu sometimes.
my only concern about Ada is those guys she mingles with.
they're very dangerous and serial igbo haters.
I've been fighting them since 2011 till date and I've mastered all their tactics and deception and can easily spot their alternate handles immediately.
onionsbandit is the same person as GOATandYAMtheory pissfulprotester and so on
while I virtually knew all NgeneUkwenu handle including his real name. he's not the same person as Obiageli.
he's from Ebonyi state and that NgeneUkwenu he's answering is a deity in Ebonyi.
I'm the person that uncovered him as a male around 2014 or so I used to have his real pictures. he's a Manchester united fan and one of his moniker is 1united1
https://www.nairaland.com/1united1
so you see I know these people very well and their hate for igbos.
I just can't figure out what my Adadike is doing with them.
it breaks me to pieces because I know that deep down they despises her, they're just using her to spite us because of her view about Kanu.
I doubt if that terrible guy is from Ebonyi. Make ur finding well, not because am from Ebonyi but because I doubt if Ebonyi man can be that stupid, I mean real Ebonyi man cos we love and defend our own more than anybody. Forget abt d name, anybody can camouflage with name and besides, Ebonyi don't bear that name

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2021
what the Bleep is wrong with this soldiers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2021
And ipob is their problem, now you can see before your very eyes who the true enemy is. Today is my birthday ,so no harsh words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Toshibar1(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
We've entered one chance with Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Brushstrokes20: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Buhari and his bloodthirsty TERRORISTS foot soldiers won't end well !

.useless govt of self serving THIEVES and demonic tyrant.

The shithole is long overdue for disintegration!

I REP ODUA REPUBLIC!
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by pappilo(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2021
But this is fake news na.

It was just a video of hooligans in trucks and on bikes driving. Not a single soldier or military vehicle was seen in the video.

Is Igangan forest fenced with a gate ni? Why Igboho no just find another lungu take enter?
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Princesaha: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Austineva2:
I doubt if that terrible guy is from Ebonyi. Make ur finding well, not because am from Ebonyi but because I doubt if Ebonyi man can be that stupid, I mean real Ebonyi man cos we love and defend our own more than anybody. Forget abt d name, anybody can camouflage with name and besides, Ebonyi don't bear that name
Ngeneukwuenu is a Futa Jalon Miscreant from the Sahel desert. He is from Bauchi state. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Is this how they planned to get the Oduduwa Ordinary 1 Operational vehicle they canova one side and continue in their crusade.... later they will compare this illiterate igboho with Mazi Kanu that drove a whole battalion out of his way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Oluwaseun1981: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Its funny that this soldiers can not help protect the people in the community and when the community decides to protect themselves soldiers are stopping them and protecting this herdsmen. Its really not fair and its not compulsory that we should stay together, if we cant stay in harmony then allow us go our separate ways.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Princesaha: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2021
GENES11S:

According to the video, 2 Army patrol team vehicles are constantly follow his vehicle and tracking his every move.

If he truely want to comb the Forest, he has to find a way to dish those vehicles or send his boys to do so (comb the Forest).

But don't forget that there are also peaceful fulnani settlement inside the forest that might no have a hand in the attack. That's probably the reason FG is preventing any represal attack. The real killers might have been long gone by now. They are political agents of division. It's sad that people don't see through this tactics.
So there are still Fulanis settlements inside the Yoruba bushes. And they want this killings to stop. It is well.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Austineva2: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Princesaha:

Ngeneukwuenu is a Futa Jalon Miscreant from the Sahel desert. He is from Bauchi state. Know this and know peace.
I know, that guy must not be an Igbo
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Bhol28: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Reality Check
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Bakrabas: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2021
So it's only one way that leads to the forest
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by ablejesus26(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
FOR ME TO TAKE ALHAJA ADADIKE SERIOUS, SHE MUST SHOW US THE THREAD SHE CREATED TO CRITICIZE NAF TERRORISTS WHEN THEY WERE TRAINING IPOB MEMBERS IN 2015.
BORORO RAG TAG TERRORISTS ON NAIRALAND, ESPECIALLY ONIONBANDIT AND A CHRONIC IGBO HATER NGENEUKWUENU AKA OBIAGELLI AKA CILICMARIN AKA CLEVERLY IS NOW HER SOURCE OF INFORMATION CONCERNING THE ACTIVITIES OF ESN AND HER BELOVED NAF TERRORISTS

You obviously will never learn so trying to teach you will be a waste of time.
You saw how IMO people came out to protest this madness and senseless killings in Igboland, some even reminding you that the police is their friends.
We will never join you in your hunger for self destruct.
Why should anyone die for your idol who has secured the lives of his own family in a country he constantly projects others to hate?.
Agitation is ok.
Self determination is excellent.
But killing an Igboman on Igbo soil in the name of fighting the Fg is an abomination and only a brainwashed thug who has nothing to do with life will be a party to it.
Stop trying to tribe tag others bcus their opinion doesn't fit in to yours,you also don't sound Igbo in anyway too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by almarthins(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2021
athaboi:
That's what they do... allow Fulani to kill as they wish but fight to protect them! How do you expect the citizens to be happy with this evil man in aso rock

I jus tire for this country. Herdmen go attack with free will. Soldier and police go disappear. I jus dey speechless
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by OnionBandit(f): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

You saw how IMO people came out to protest this madness and senseless killings in Igboland, some even reminding you that the police is their friends.
Why should anyone die for your idol who has secured the lives of his own family in a country he constantly projects others to hate?.
Agitation is ok.
But killing an Igboman on Igbo soil in the name of fighting the Fg is an abomination and only a brainwashed thug who has nothing to do with life will be a party to it.
Stop trying to tribe tag others bcus their opinion doesn't fit in to yours,you also don't sound Igbo in anyway too.
You ve got brains

You deserve some rewards. I will surprise you
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by gbengaadeleye12: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by muyeski21(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Let's see how our sophisticated fear fear pipuu from the accommodating tribe will react to this..

Fuulani comes to kill without anybody stopping them...., soldiers and police only show up to stop anybody from harassing the killers who are safely relaxing and organizing in the forests! Meanwhile no arrests have been made! What else do you want to see before agreeing that Buhari is the commander in chief of the fulani's Herdsmen murderous gang!?

We all know that buhari is also one of the Herdsmen, so what do u expect from a fulani's Herdsmen than supporting the killing directly or indirectly
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Hardgun: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2021
ultimateGreen:

Why you no carry Cutlass and gun go Igangan go fight the terrorist yourself Ode!

Caword Yoruba!!!
Your English is the problem and Sunday no be MNK and ojukwu wey be coward not caword
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by IJOBA11: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2021
ablejesus26:

Agitation is ok.
I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT I DON’T ENGAGE BORORO TERRORISTS IN ANY ARGUMENT angry
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by ablejesus26(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT I DON’T ENGAGE BORORO TERRORISTS IN ANY ARGUMENT angry

So says a kanuri man whose house is on fire.
Only the unintelligent ones will believe a man who comes here to jubilate over this senseless killings happening in Igboland is Igbo.
Even ipob will do everything not to be tagged with this barbaric killings bcus they understand that it has no place in Igbo culture and lifestyle.
Guy you are not and can never be Igbo,keep pretending and watch how you keep attracting problems into your big for nothing head.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by King44(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2021
lekanolas:
Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stf8OpVvXAY

https://newsday.com.ng/sunday-igboho-visits-iganga-a-day-after-fulani-herdsmen-attacked-the-town/
simple... There was a time when fulanis used cows to graze on people's farms and thunder was sent to kill the perpetrators not ones or twice.

It is time to go spiritual on them, there is no need to do it physically
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by labisibrass(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2021
yorubarere:

So this specific order is to protect Fulani killers herdsmen right? Your thinking process is wack bro. No offence

If you're insulted now, you'd start wailing. I'm a Yoruba Man but the way you guys twist a simple thing to suit your wack reasoning is top notch. Did you even watch the uploaded video, show me the place where he's stopped by the army. The person you quoted, show me where he said they were given orders to protect Fulani. Don't just rush to type because of likes and shares,think!
If this country is not careful, media would cause us a terrible thing.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by LLMG: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2021
they will surely pay for their sins, nemesis and cama will catch up with all those responsible for the evil bedeviling this nation.
FarahAideed:
This is how Buhari uses govt assets to protect Herdsmen
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by OlawaleBammie: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Bola146:
Let him and his guys use juju, to enter and scatter those killers sad sad
lolz, u don use juju before?
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by LLMG: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Nigeria is not fulani republic and it will never be. they have sowed wickedness and they will reap wickedness. Nigeria is far too big for buhari and his blood sucking fulani jihadi cabal to handle. they will soon break under its weight.
EJanni:
The earlier you guys wake up the better for you. This is Fulani republic.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by nick50(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2021
If u don't want Fulani to attack you destroy all the security formations in ur area-mazi nnamdi kanu
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by arofemites(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Let's see how our sophisticated fear fear pipuu from the accommodating tribe will react to this..

Fuulani comes to kill without anybody stopping them...., soldiers and police only show up to stop anybody from harassing the killers who are safely relaxing and organizing in the forests! Meanwhile no arrests have been made! What else do you want to see before agreeing that Buhari is the commander in chief of the fulani Herdsmen murderous gang!?

Fear fear? How many of igbo leaders waited till death during war. Every uprising Azikwe wasn't always in Nigeria. After many families lost their lives, Ojukwu ran away. Nnamdi Kanu after being released from prison, he ran away, also betrayed his sureties. Tell me who are cowards?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by 77up(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:

Fuulani comes to kill without anybody stopping them...., soldiers and police only show up to stop anybody from harassing the killers who are safely relaxing and organizing in the forests! Meanwhile no arrests have been made! What else do you want to see before agreeing that Buhari is the commander in chief of the fulani Herdsmen murderous gang!?
You can do better kid.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by 77up(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2021
SlayerForever:
Yoruba will be severely dealt with by the North.
Useless entity, your blood sucking demon brothers will surely pay for all their atrocities. Am sure you know Buhari won't rule for ever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.