Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} (92051 Views)

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by TopGee: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2015
I got a Call now and the Militants are claiming they are facing constant abuse by the same people that ganged up against them. They are threatening them, and so have decided to meet them at the battlefield. This is the reason I warned that our youths must be careful because the way Buhari supporters are abusing those that voted Jonathan might trigger "we no gree again." It is not a crime to vote for any candidate of your choice but our utterances may destroy Nigeria, and all those boasting Buhari will destroy this and that will realize that war is not as easy as they think.

The election has come and gone peacefully but post election comments suppose to douse tension, instead many youths want to set Nigeria on fire ignorantly through their utterances. They don't know the harm they are about to cause to Nigeria as a result of abusing and threatening other regions that voted Jonathan based on their convictions. Everybody must not vote for one candidate. You don't have the power yet.

http://www.citinewstv.com/2015/04/asari-mobilizing-and-5000-militants.html?m=1

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Idrismusty97(m): 12:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Nice...Go to the creeks, be well prepared, make sure you don't have any excuses. We shall use you all for Target practice! Buhari is not a fisherman, we are ready for you rats!

549 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by leke12(m): 12:23am On Apr 02, 2015
If I was a soldier, I would have volunteer to use bullets to scatter that pot belly of his.....lmao

231 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by redcliff: 12:25am On Apr 02, 2015
Lmao. Does asari think its easy to taste the kind of money he got from gej and stiil be comfortable and fit like the old days in the creeks? Nobody would tell him when moskito wey dey do pressup bite am fr jungle

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by watered(m): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2015
I remember the movie titled "Rango" and a statement was made in that movie "One bullet, just one bullet"

Use your head to figure out what I mean

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Asari, please make the first shot and see how you end up like a cornered rat.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by seankafor(m): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2015
in this war drones will be used. Who will use it i dont know

8 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 02, 2015
The in coming Govt will not take any act of terror against the Nigeria state likely.
Be WARN.
All option will be fully utilized to protect and secure NIGERIA

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by darksuit(m): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Meatsellers be eyeing Dokubo

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by illiad: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by IykeChukz(m): 12:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Notice me...

Can he run as he fat reach?

Before you forget, you are under oath for accepting amnesty!!!

N/B Let that which you ( Us Nigeria) have be a blessing for all of us not curse.

Change and good management and diversified economy we need!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Idrismusty97(m): 12:33am On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
I remember the movie titled "Rango" and a statement was made in that movie "One bullet, just one bullet"

Use your head to figure out what I mean
Yea, One bullet in his pot belly.

28 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Was xpecting to see 5001 millitant with weapons ..they were taking a campaign walk before the election...op u must be a .m.o.r.o.n cool ....up Biafra

30 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Inkman(m): 12:37am On Apr 02, 2015
hmm apari apari apari
a word is enough for the wise

8 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by IGBOSON2: 12:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nice...Go to the creeks, be well prepared, make sure you don't have any excuses. We shall use you all for Target practice! Buhari is not a fisherman, we are ready for you rats!

^^^Choose you words carefully fool!

Nigeria CANNOT survive any upheavals, bloodletting or war crimes in the Niger Delta committed by the Nigerian army (who obviously would be led by a Fulani, and seen to be carrying out the instructions of the Fulani oligarchs and oil block owners up north)! Trust me, some are just itching and looking for even the tiniest window of opportunity to separate from you hateful religious bigots!.....And it will be done the legal way this time as the UN articles of human rights and freedom of association are invoked!

Any trouble brewing in the Niger Delta can only be settled through appeasement; though that 'trick' you guys always resort to (to keep the oyel flowing) is wearing a bit thin and may not work this time around!

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Dindera(m): 12:46am On Apr 02, 2015
In P-Square's Voice....If u do me I do you, MAN NO GO VEX! tongue

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 12:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Fat boy can barely walk, talkless of starting a battle.

SS.....being led by tap-water-mouth terrorist.

Nothing go happen. Yorubas are behind Buhari. North is behind Buhari. Some middlebelt states are behind Buhari.

I'm behind Buhari.

Let Dokubo and his touts do their worst.

The world is watching now and Nigeria is prepared to get outliers back in line.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Idrismusty97(m): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

Nigeria CANNOT survive any upheavals, bloodletting or war crimes in the Niger Delta committed by the Nigerian army (who obviously would be led by a Fulani, and seen to be carrying out the instructions of the Fulani oligarchs and oil block owners up north)! Trust me, some are just itching and looking for even the tiniest window of opportunity to separate from you hateful religious bigots!.....And it will be done the legal way this time as the UN articles of human rights and freedom of association are invoked!

Any trouble brewing in the Niger Delta can only be settled through appeasement; though that 'trick' you guys always resort to (to keep the oyel flowing) is wearing a bit thin and may not work this time around!
I was waiting for a Niger deltan to quote me not a flat head Ijaw slàve. Swerve! Who takes you people serious any way.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 12:52am On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

Yawn....... I hate to speak of war. But you guys lack the weapons, numbers and brain....sorry.

This is 2015.......we no dey fight with cutlass anymore.

When two elephants (ND terrorists and Nigerian military) fight, the grass (SS) will suffer. Forgot about the Nigerian-Biafran war so soon?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by LogicPower(m): 12:56am On Apr 02, 2015
1. Asari and his goons should know that no matter how well prepared they think they are, militarily, financially and otherwise, it would be SUICIDALLY DELUSIONAL of them to think that they can threaten the rest of the country simply because the Nigerian people exercised their democratic rights and voted against their kinsman.

2. Since it is not possible for the Asaris to forcibly change the outcome of the election, there are three options for them now:

!. to SHUT UP, live with it and remain in the country as free, law-abiding citizens.
!!. to immediately relocate abroad permanently in protest of the decision of Nigerians to elect a 'Gambari' and 'his slave' as president and VP respectively.
!!! to remain in the country and start using all their accumulated weapons, resources, trained personnel, experience, expertise, etc, to challenge the authority of the in-coming Federal government AND DARE THE CONSEQUENCES.

3. As for the good ordinary law-abiding people of ND, they should rest assured that, God willing, their lot would even be better under the new progressive government of APC; as the in-coming government reduces corruption and looting, it would have more resources available for people-oriented projects that would help reduce poverty and unemployment across the country, ND region inclusive.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by IGBOSON2: 12:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I was waiting for a Niger deltan to quote me not a flat head Ijaw. Swerves! Who takes you people serious any way.

^^^Scum....where the fuc/k do you think i'm from!? Or you reckon there are no Igbos indigenous to Rivers state?

Care to explain the 'Ijaw' thingy?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 1:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Ijaws and their slaves should calm down please.

No hair on Sai Buhari must be touch! cool

Else they want to make the 1960s events a walk in the park. I doubt the North has forgotten lol.

16 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by IGBOSON2: 1:06am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Yawn....... I hate to speak of war. But you guys lack the weapons, numbers and brain....sorry.

When two elephants (ND terrorists and Nigerian military) fight, the grass (SS) will suffer. Forgot about the Nigerian-Biafran war so soon?

^^^You'd have to first see the militants before you can talk of shooting.......no be how war dey take happen again? Or you want to level entire Ijaw villages while shooting at anything and everything that moves?

The Nigerian-Biafran war if replayed today would have a different outcome (the dynamics have changed); and besides, Nigeria can never survive it!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 02, 2015
I don't support this development at all, GEJ is the one who is suppose to be aggrieved not this guy that's enjoying all sort of contract. From the federal government.

:One Nigeria:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 1:08am On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^You'd have to first see the militants before you can talk of shooting.......no be how war dey take happen again? Or you want to level entire Ijaw villages while shooting at anything and everything that moves?

The Nigerian-Biafran war if replayed today would have a different outcome (the dynamics have changed); and besides, Nigeria can never survive it!

You think war dey happen on the internet abi?

Aren't you an Ijaw? We know how you guys operate; you're the mouthpeice for the Ijaw nation.

You bark, and you bark, and you bark. Your bark is worst than your bite.

Calm down, omo odo Ijaw, nothing go shele.

In Buhari we trust!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by egift(m): 1:12am On Apr 02, 2015
TopGee:
I got a Call now and the Militants are claiming they are facing constant abuse by the same people that ganged up against them. They are threatening them, and so have decided to meet them at the battlefield. This is the reason I warned that our youths must be careful because the way Buhari supporters are abusing those that voted Jonathan might trigger "we no gree again." It is not a crime to vote for any candidate of your choice but our utterances may destroy Nigeria, and all those boasting Buhari will destroy this and that will realize that war is not as easy as they think.

The election has come and gone peacefully but post election comments suppose to douse tension, instead many youths want to set Nigeria on fire ignorantly through their utterances. They don't know the harm they are about to cause to Nigeria as a result of abusing and threatening other regions that voted Jonathan based on their convictions. Everybody must not vote for one candidate. You don't have the power yet.

Stop deluding yourself. Jonathan is still the President any trouble now is still a continuation of his mess.

When Buhari is President he will fix Dokubo. As I always say, the good people of Niger Delta can decide if these miscreants will keep bring them trouble OR allow the Government to provide solutions and development.

But if in any way you entertain the thought that Buhari will seat back and watch any region burn like Jonathan did for the NE, then you must be joking.

So Jonathan can call his boys to order or allow them face the law when Buhari comes in.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by IGBOSON2: 1:16am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

You think war dey happen on the internet abi?

Aren't you an Ijaw? We know how you guys operate; you're the mouthpeice for the Ijaw nation.

You bark, and you bark, and you bark. Your bark is worst than your bite.

Calm down, omo odo Ijaw, nothing go shele.

In Buhari we trust!

^^^You're really thicker and more daft than i initially feared! undecided Who's talking of conventional warfare here?

I've asked for a bit more explanation on this 'Ijaw' thingy you're fond of bandying about! You saying Igbos are Ijaw 'slaves' because we voted en masse for GEJ?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 1:21am On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^You're really thicker and more daft than i initially feared! undecided Who's talking of conventional warfare here?

I've asked for a bit more explanation on this 'Ijaw' thingy you're fond of bandying about! You saying Igbos are Ijaw 'slaves' because we voted en masse for GEJ?

LOL @ an Ijaw calling someone daft.

Ediots claim that the govt marginalizes them, yet they went out in meaningless numbers to vote in the same administration because he's Ijaw.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by IGBOSON2: 1:36am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

LOL @ an Ijaw calling someone daft.

Ediots claim that the govt marginalizes them, yet they went out in meaningless numbers to vote in the same administration because he's Ijaw.

^^^You play any other tune besides 'Ijaw'?....You're starting to sound a bit retarded!

So that's it?....The smoking gun i mean!? undecided To you Igbos are Ijaw 'slaves' because they went out in their numbers and stuck with GEJ through thick and thin?

Lemme ask you: You know who your papa is?.....I know it's a stretch, but let's just assume you know his identity! Now tell me, did he provide everything you ever desired in life growing up? If you saw the bigger picture, and understood that (owing to certain extraneous factors) he couldn't possibly provide all your wants, desires and indulgences.....if this was the case, would you abandon him?

I can tell you that whatever disappointment we had with GEJ, it would be nothing when compared to what Buhari and his kinsfolk did to Ndigbo!

By the way, what's your ethnicity? Let's see if we can attach that 'slave' tag to you and see if it fits!

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 1:41am On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^You play any other tune besides 'Ijaw'?....You're starting to sound a bit retarded!
So that's it?....The smoking gun i mean!? undecided To you Igbos are Ijaw 'slaves' because they went out in their numbers and stuck with GEJ through thick and thin?
[s]Lemme ask you: You know who your papa is?.....I know it's a stretch, but let's just assume you know his identity! Now tell me, did he provide everything you ever desired in life growing up? If you saw the bigger picture, and understood that (owing to certain extraneous factors) he couldn't possibly provide all your wants, desires and indulgences.....if this was the case, would you abandon him?
By the way, what's your ethnicity? Let's see if we can attach that 'slave' tag to you and see if it fits![/s]

LOL what is what, Ijaw?

Just jega along with it.

You're crying more than your master. Your rants make no sense.

You and your master touts wouldn't dare touch one hair on Buhari.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 1:43am On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

Lemme ask you: You know who your papa is?.....I know it's a stretch, but let's just assume you know his identity! Now tell me, did he provide everything you ever desired in life growing up? If you saw the bigger picture, and understood that (owing to certain extraneous factors) he couldn't possibly provide all your wants, desires and indulgences.....if this was the case, would you abandon him?

I can tell you that whatever disappointment we had with GEJ, it would be nothing when compared to what Buhari and his kinsfolk did to Ndigbo!

By the way, what's your ethnicity? Let's see if we can attach that 'slave' tag to you and see if it fits!

Now you're disappointed?

O sese bere ni.

Wetin Buhari do you?

He forced you to put all your eggs in one basket?

Buhari hasn't been sworn in yet and you're already pointing fingers.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Mckennedy: 1:44am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Do you know that Nigerian military with the help of Britain,Egypt,Russia including all non igbo tribes all together yet at the end of the war Nigeria lost 65,000 soldiers while Biafrans lost 15,000 soldiers upon the started with ordinary bare hands cutlasses and sticks ,,according to the history of the war Nigerian military were killing civilians bombing market places and hospitals and churches were civilians are taking refuge if not the hunger policy from Sw first poisoning the minds of biafrans living along the costal lines of Biafra this resulted to the deaths of more than 3.5 million Biafran civilians mostly children. Do your research.

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.