Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? (6346 Views)

Kaduna State Held LG Polls In 2018 And In 2021 Using Electronic Voting Machines / Can Seun Help Me Tweet These? / Did US Demand Extradition Of Allen Onyema As Fani-Kayode Claimed? (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by CilicMarin: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
“Freedom of speech is a principal pillar of a free government,” - Benjamin Franklin. .

But no law protects “free speech” that makes a direct threat against another person or incites a group to commit violence.

#EndHateSpeech #WPFD2018

1 Like

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by AlllFather(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bororo I thought your god has barred you and your brothers from accessing Twitter, what are you still doing there?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by OnyeOlokoro(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:
“Freedom of speech is a principal pillar of a free government,” - Benjamin Franklin. .

But no law protects “free speech” that makes a direct threat against another person or incites a group to commit violence.

#EndHateSpeech #WPFD2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by CilicMarin: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlllFather:
Bororo I thought your god has barred you and your brothers from accessing Twitter, what are you still doing there?

Someone sent it to me...I have deactivated my account on Twitter as instructed by our Daddy Buhari..

Follow me on KOOappl

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by CilicMarin: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
I thought they said yesterday, that Freedom Of Speech was absolute? grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:

Someone sent it to me...I have deactivated my account on Twitter as instructed by our Daddy Buhari..

Follow me on KOOappl
scam

Even the so called daddy hasn’t deactivated his account . Buhari himself has been using VPN to view twitter and maintaining a passive activity on twitter

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlllFather:
cheesy cheesy grin Malami foot soldiers no go dey on Twitter to catch person wey dey on Twitter

So who go arrest who grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by CilicMarin: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
scam

Even the so called daddy hasn’t deactivated his account

Inactive since June 4..

1 Like

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by Whois(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:

Follow me on KOOappl

U can't shame the shameless. Kindly listen to "zombie" by Fela. I assure u, u will receive sense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
CilicMarin:

I created a thread on the new KOOappl that rival the Twitter which launched in Nigeria yesterday...and a lot of Nigerians already signing in...However this morning Seun and lalasticlala deleted the thread and censored the app name on Nairaland...

Is Seun and lalasticlala working for Twitter against Nigeria?
[/s]
shatap
you should be happy you did escape without a ban.
why promoting a social app on nairaland and expect Seun Lalasticlala to run free advert for the said app?
untop of wetin?
as what?
if you are forking tired of Nairaland kindly fork off and stop embarrassing yourself.
if the owner of the app wants an advert they know how to purchase the plan they need.
this is business and not some Apc tout gatherings.

Shut up NgeneUkwenu and get out!
Nonsense!

I blame lalasticlala Seun for not fixing you permanently so you can enjoy your useless app

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
CilicMarin:

I created a thread on the new KOOappl that rival the Twitter which launched in Nigeria yesterday...and a lot of Nigerians already signing in...However this morning Seun and lalasticlala deleted the thread and censored the app name on Nairaland...

Is Seun and lalasticlala working for Twitter against Nigeria?

Do you need more handkerchiefs, I can dash you more. More tears seem to be more overflowing

9 Likes

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shatap
you should be happy you did escape without a ban.
why promoting a social app on nairaland and expect Seun Lalasticlala to run free advert for the said app
untop of watin?
as what?
if you are forking tired of Nairaland kindly fork off and stop embarrassing yourself.
if the owner of the app wants an advert they know how to purchase the plan they need.
this is business and not some Apc tout gatherings.

Shut up NgeneUkwenu and get out!
Nonsense!

My sis, don't blame him. U no zonebs have no brain of their own, own way traffic even if the end leads to death, they won't notice it. He deserves a ban for advertising a business in another man's business premises without paying for advert fee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

My sis, don't blame him. U no zonebs have no brain of their own, own way traffic even if the end leads to death, they won't notice it. He deserves a ban for advertising a business in another man's business premises without paying for advert fee
as in ehhh how the guy reason is beyond me.
he thinks everything revolves round terrorist buhari and APC.
imagine the audacity telling Seun to advertise someone's business for him for free
because na him dey feed Seun and lalasticlala.

Buhari supporters are naturally dunce

6 Likes

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by unbitchable(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Like Buhari inciting genocidal, like myetti alla inciting ethnic cleansing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Officialgarri:
Lalasticlala mynd44 can you push this to FP?

Also my last comment on Russia and China was deleted for unknown reasons.
Jack no do pass like this before FG delete them commot from Nigeria after deleting his comment from their app.
this is violation of rule 7

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 7

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by Sweetaura: 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
When things don't go your way, they are working against you. Hmmm

quote author=CilicMarin post=102486940]

Is Seun and lalasticlala working for Twitter against Nigeria?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2021
Let's play monkey post on this thread.
Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:31am On Jun 08, 2021
I think they are referring to Buhari's Genocidal tweet
Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by Henrique99: 6:03am On Jun 08, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
I think they are referring to Buhari's Genocidal tweet
Good morning sir.Please I just sent you a pm kindly reply.. It's for a sport related issue
Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by pyyxxaro: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

Follow me on KOOappl

Which daddy
Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by ThatFairGuy: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2021
They're Hypocrite.
Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by kilmot: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2021
And is same thing buhari and Lai did, incite violence
Re: Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2021
It appears that other people have taken over from where vultureBBQgrills stopped.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian High Commissioner / Consulate To Indonesia Arrested / ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** / Appeal Court Didn’t Order Sub-licencing, Multichoice Lawyer Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.