Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer (3442 Views)

We Niger Deltans And Asari Dokubo Should Be Ashamed Seeing This (pics)) / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by IDENNAA(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Igboid:
Let me state clearly that my position on the location of the capital of Delta State has been consistent from the very beginning; right from August 1991 when Babangida used the Delta State Capital to pay his bride price to his Anioma in-laws.
When I was invited to Asaba in May 1999 to give the hand over lecture from Military dictatorship to Civilian democratic government, and was asked by the out-going Military Administrator, Commander Feghabo, what I thought of the fact that only the southern Delta, particularly the Urhobos have so far produced civilian Governors for Delta State, my reply was simple. 'Delta State' is constituted by two States, Delta proper and Anioma. As long as the Delta Capital remains in Anioma,the Governors will come from the real Delta. Inspite of castigations in the press, by the Asagba of Asaba, and some other Anioma elites, I have remained firm in my views.

The best solution is for the two entities to separate into two states with the Delta State Capital being at Warri. Anioma can then be a state with its capital at Asaba. Alternatively, Anioma can join Anambra State and become a member of the South Eastern group of states to which it truly belongs. It should not be forgotten that the Anioma part of the present Delta State came from Edo province. It was never part of Delta province. It is therefore an unacceptable outrage for a territory transferred from Edo State to join us, to be made our capital. The fact that the Anioma part of the State produces less than four per cent of the state's revenue or income only adds salt to a grievous injury.

I am always surprised that the Anioma people cannot understand the deep sense of injury of the peoples of the real Delta. It is no excuse that they have benefited from our misfortune. Instead of being sombre and restrained and joining us to seek a solution, the Anioma elite has been celebrating this great injustice - the stealing of our capital. Let me ask again as I did at a public forum on May 8 2002: "Here again, fellow Nigerians are capitalising on the unfortunate plight of another group of Nigerians. Should Asaba, which strictly belongs to the Igbo National Group be capital of a state of the Delta peoples? If then by a gross anomaly, this wrong has been inflicted on the Delta people, should this be confounded by an extra injury of governorship? Would that not effectively make the Anioma the colonial overlord of the Deltans?"

Apart from the obvious division evident in Delta state politics I have Anioma in-laws who are victims of Uhrobo oppression in Delta state. I laugh at these Ika and Ukwuani nonentities who are here to deny Igbo identity because deep down they know they arent considered Delta state "proper."

5 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by IDENNAA(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You see how they always gang up against Anioma Igbos? These people are enemies on their own o, I mean the Itshekiri, Ijaw and Uhrobo in Delta State but when it is issues that concern Anioma Igbos, they start forming aluta shocked shocked

Well, I understand why the Anioma is playing it matured with them. Make them believe we are all "we Niger Delta" so they would stop throwing tantrums but ultimately we join our Igbo larger family grin grin grin

We have always known how these "proper" Deltans see the Anioma. Go to Asaba and check names of people holding juicy positions they are dominated by Uhrobo. These fake unity will collapse soon.

3 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by IDENNAA(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yes na. these are pure Ijaw people, even anambra there is Ijaw..
Egbema of imo are pure Ijaws, they migrated from Egbema kindom in delta state to imo...so if given opportunity to decide, they will chose NDR over biafra.

You are just a troll

2 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

You are just a troll
keep dreaming.. i am deltan Egbema...those Egbemas in imo are our children... EGBE-AMA is an Ijaw name
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Markbrowny: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
it will be disgrace to niger deltans to allow a referendum of a thing called biafra to hold in ND..
not that we afraid that people will vote yes to it...we dont just want to see anything created by ojukwu in our lands..
if you people can change that name biafra to a collective name, then we be happy to join it

Even the name change will not work my brother.

We can be sister nations but not one nation
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Markbrowny:

Even the name change will not work my brother.

We can be sister nations but not one nation
you dey mind. i just dey flash their dead brain cownu has use for ritual
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afriifa:
aren't you ashamed of calling us out everyday? This show of desperation is humiliating to Igbo

Who calls you people out everyday? If you arent from Akwa Cross, me and you no get yarn. Who gives a fvck about your irrelevant tribe.

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
nku5:

Last month I travelled to Obiakpu town in Rivers state from PH. I passed through Ahoada, Omoku, Egbema and other igbotic towns. On the way I was reading posts on NL by "we the Niger Delta" crew and just laughing my head off. Those are Igbo people, plain and simple but at the end of the day anybody can decide where they want to come from or belong to.

Forget thoze we the Niger Delta people. Most havent been outside their enclave to other places in the South South. An ijaw man's relationship with igbo isnt the same with an Annang man. The earlier they know this the better for them

2 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afriifa:
You always here them calling for referendum for the people in the region to decide their fate because they have rigging machineries to do the dirty work. Igbos are globally known to be fraudlent and morally corrupt. They're capable of doing anything thing to advance their selfish interest. The call for Biafra referendum on the people of Delta and Rivers by someone from far away South-East alone shows the act of desperation. My Brother, if Igbo affiliated ethnic nationalities in the Niger Delta wishes to identify with the Biafra cause, believe me, a referendum won't be needed. I know my Anioma, Ndokwa people in Delta state, if they wish to join Biafra nobody can stop them and a referendum won't be needed to ensure that. Thus, I'm submitting that you can't come from Imo, Anambra, Abia, Enugu or Ebonyi to demand referendum in Niger Delta. You must be delusional.

Who died and made you the decision maker and INEC chairman for other ND tribes
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
keep dreaming.. i am deltan Egbema...those Egbemas in imo are our children... EGBE-AMA is an Ijaw name

Lol, you have run mad completely, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by nsiba: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Lol, these are banters that happen everywhere, at least we all speak one language, have same culture and traditions, and are hardworking progressives! Have you seen us burning down houses, fighting and killing each other like you guys do in Warri, Gelegele etc?

What sort of nation are you going to have where ateke Tom, boyloaf, tompolo, asari dokubo and other ijaw militants will be the ones calling the shots and ordering others around? Can say Uhrobo, Bini, or Ibibio man be president without these jobless militants harrasing them endlessly?

I can bet a million naira that the 6 SS states will never transform into a nation. It will experience worse crises than South Sudan and the other minorities would be foolish not to know that. Ijaw can have their nation with Rivers and Bayelsa, Akwa-Cross will have theirs too. Anything else will be Armageddon cheesy cheesy

I can't bet any amount put an Nri, Akwa, Nnwewi, Wawa, Ngwa, Mbise, Mbano, Afikpo, Abakaliki and others inside one enclave with no Akwaibom, Edo, Rivers and yorubas in your midst you lots will burn yourselves to the ground.
Ordinary markets like Alaba, Tradefair. Balogun, ladipo there are some trades if you come from a certain state, town and village you dare not venture within those markets or you will be assassinated
You lots talk like fools, like tomorrow is in your hands you have the population and the money as you claim yet you can't put your heads together and challenge the Yorubas or the Hausas the best you can do is lament and wail like over pampered brats.
Betrayals runs deep in you lots but greed you glorify
Uzor Kalu lead the betrayal of Alex Ekeueme while Victor Attah stood by him, Okadigbo betrayed the Ibos candidates by joining Buhari, Nnamdi KANU stole and betrayed MASSOB all for greed.
Ordinary APGA as a party created by Ojukwu can only boast of one state compare to Yoruba ACN and Hausa APP both now APC and yet you come online and lie like Satan of Igbos unity
Thunder will strike you like a common criminal
Mind your 4kin bizness you are too hypocritical for anyone's good

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Eastlink(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afriifa:
yes ooh. Ndoki in Abia n Egbema in Imo should be allowed to determine their fate.
Lol! You know a person is really drunk when he carries his landgrab attempt to a place where cutlass are sharpened. Egbema cheesy grin
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by goatgoat093: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cc: FreeIgbos, Igboid, Eastlink, ThumbzTNA

Honestly you guys are the reason why these irrelevant minority scums insult Igbos on here, why do you keep feeding these minute delinquents with the attention they are typically starved from getting? everyday una go dey open one thread after another about this South South issue even though it's already established lots of these worthless "we the Niger delta" crew are just insufferable imposters, jobless traunts and low IQ miscreants who wish deep down that the entire net worth of their useless respective tribes can measure up to just 1/10th of the achievements/HDI of just a local government area in small Ebonyi state... not to mention the whole Igbo nation... Even my Enuani in Delta North can best the ENTIRE Niger delta tribes put together when it comes to human resources! It's an absolute insult dragging issues with these minorities, let it rest... Unu zukwanu Ike. Stop looking desperate with these useless threads you keep opening when there are far better things to talk about in Alaigbo, than waste time over some inconsequential minorities whose human resource value is as abysmal as a used tissue paper. For the record, any "we the South South" idiot who thinks Aniocha/Oshimili and the Enuani nation will be reduced to their Niger delta Republica garbage should enter any part of Anioma, if dem born the person papa well, let the idiot come to any part of Aniocha/Oshimili starting from Asaba and tell us we're not Igbos (na for inside bush dem go locate your body) ... we're not the Ika/Ukwuani people who are confused about their Igboness, we know our roots and have never denied our Igbo heritage one bit.

Cc: Igboid, odogwu I'm particularly disappointed you engage in these useless threads, we need your intellectual inputs in more salient issues concerning Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by vasel15: 12:29am On Jun 09, 2021
goatgoat093:

Honestly you guys are the reason why these irrelevant minority scums insult Igbos on here, why do you keep feeding these minute delinquents with the attention they are typically starved from getting? everyday una go dey open one thread after another about this South South issue even though it's already established lots of these worthless "we the Niger delta" crew are just insufferable imposters, jobless traunts and low IQ miscreants who wish deep down that the entire net worth of their useless respective tribes can measure up to just 1/10th of the achievements/HDI of just a local government area in small Ebonyi state... not to mention the whole Igbo nation... Even my Enuani in Delta North can best the ENTIRE Niger delta tribes put together when it comes to human resources! It's an absolute insult dragging issues with these minorities, let it rest... Unu zukwanu Ike. Stop looking desperate with these useless threads you keep opening when there are far better things to talk about in Alaigbo, than waste time over some inconsequential minorities whose human resource value is as abysmal as a used tissue paper. For the record, any "we the South South" idiot who thinks Aniocha/Oshimili and the Enuani nation will be reduced to their Niger delta Republica garbage should enter any part of Anioma, if dem born the person papa well, let the idiot come to any part of Aniocha/Oshimili starting from Asaba and tell us we're not Igbos (na for inside bush dem go locate your body) ... we're not the Ika/Ukwuani people who are confused about their Igboness, we know our roots and have never denied our Igbo heritage one bit.

Cc: Igboid, odogwu I'm particularly disappointed you engage in these useless threads, we need your intellectual inputs in more salient issues concerning Igboland.

i talked about ijaws here,but i think for now we must always engage them because if we dont they would turn a lie to the truth,i was able to educate nsiba and one other moniker when they started lies and i provided them with proof,i told them adaka boro was a slave and i provided proof..read more here https://www.nairaland.com/6594058/biafra-igbos-ijaws-dont-want

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by nsiba: 5:49am On Jun 09, 2021
vasel15:

i talked about ijaws here,but i think for now we must always engage them because if we dont they would turn a lie to the truth,i was able to educate nsiba and one other moniker when they started lies and i provided them with proof,i told them adaka boro was a slave and i provided proof..read more here https://www.nairaland.com/6594058/biafra-igbos-ijaws-dont-want

The greatest of the greatest FOOL....I will educate you, your unborn progenies down to your dead ancestors
Let this be the very last time you mention my name..
Retar-d
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2021
nsiba:

I can't bet any amount put an Nri, Akwa, Nnwewi, Wawa, Ngwa, Mbise, Mbano, Afikpo, Abakaliki and others inside one enclave with no Akwaibom, Edo, Rivers and yorubas in your midst you lots will burn yourselves to the ground.
Ordinary markets like Alaba, Tradefair. Balogun, ladipo there are some trades if you come from a certain state, town and village you dare not venture within those markets or you will be assassinated
You lots talk like fools, like tomorrow is in your hands you have the population and the money as you claim yet you can't put your heads together and challenge the Yorubas or the Hausas the best you can do is lament and wail like over pampered brats.
Betrayals runs deep in you lots but greed you glorify
Uzor Kalu lead the betrayal of Alex Ekeueme while Victor Attah stood by him, Okadigbo betrayed the Ibos candidates by joining Buhari, Nnamdi KANU stole and betrayed MASSOB all for greed.
Ordinary APGA as a party created by Ojukwu can only boast of one state compare to Yoruba ACN and Hausa APP both now APC and yet you come online and lie like Satan of Igbos unity
Thunder will strike you like a common criminal
Mind your 4kin bizness you are too hypocritical for anyone's good

The more you talk, the more you expose your ignorance. Igbos traditionally practice democracy, complete with a Senate! Every community has a platform whereby everyone is allowed to speak their mind regardless of their status. We have what is called Nze na Ozo which can be likened to senators and representatives, they're the representatives of clans. It was because of this home grown democracy that made Igboland relatively peaceful while other Africans killing each other en mass! We heard of endless kiriji fights in Yorubaland, same with other places all over Hausa lands and the middle belt. It was this relative peace that helped to make our population dense!

We Igbos have never killed each other, instead we rally round, unite and face enemies with full force. It was that unity of purpose that made Igboland difficult to be subduied by the colonialists when they had easy ride in other places. It also helped us in fighting the civil war against Nigeria/Britain when the odds were stacked high against us! We are also leveraging it currently to speak with one voice in fighting against discrimination in Nigeria today. No ethnic group in Nigeria today can say they're more united than Igbos!

All these names you're throwing up, Orji Uzor, Chuba Okadigbo, Alex Ekwueme as betraying each other is just politics. It happens in every other places too, even worse! We know how Bola Ige, Abiola, Marshall Harry, GEJ, Awolowo etc were all betrayed by their people in the most brazen way, many of them eventually died as a result! None of such has happened in Igboland.

Saying that certain people are assassinated in Alaba, Trade Fair or any other market by Igbos because of their tribe/clan is a big lie! Individuals can have issues in transactions, such happens everywhere and it can lead to assassinations. This is normal with humans everywhere but saying that such killing is because of where the person comes from is utter rubbish!

It is you that Ogwugwu, Ala Ogbagha and all other deities will send to the great beyond for being such a dishonest human being. Iseee!!!

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2021
goatgoat093:

These same minorities have always disrespected us since recorded history, due to envy!
Don't get it twisted, they are envious and jealous that Igbos have gone so far ahead of them just because we are progressives and they erroneously believe they should be ahead of us. This mentality of theirs came about because they encountered the Europeans before us which made them to have a fake sense of superiority complex, and even called Igbos bush people. However, in no time, we overtook them and have left them in the dust ever since. That's where the hate is basically coming from, it is generational.

On the contrary, such threads are necessary in order to keep the records straight help disabuse the minds of the brainwashed and gullible ones who would otherwise fall for their lies and propaganda. This is the information age and knowledge is power.

The reason why I created this thread and tagged all the irritants masquerading as minorities is to be able to gather them in one place and school them appropriately, and for others to learn too. These irritants were actually running riot in an earlier thread and spewing all manner of lies so I had to create this for record purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by SaintBishop: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I'm still waiting for them but they have remained on the run grin grin

Kai-kai people suffering from delusions of grandeur cheesy cheesy
And what makes you think that i'm answerable to you? think whatever you want to think, i don't give a fvck!
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by nsiba: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2021
FreeIgbos:

The more you talk, the more you expose your ignorance. Igbos traditionally practice democracy, complete with a Senate! Every community has a platform whereby everyone is allowed to speak their mind regardless of their status. We have what is called Nze na Ozo which can be likened to senators and representatives, they're the representatives of clans. It was because of this home grown democracy that made Igboland relatively peaceful while other Africans killing each other en mass! We heard of endless kiriji fights in Yorubaland, same with other places all over Hausa lands and the middle belt. It was this relative peace that helped to make our population dense!

We Igbos have never killed each other, instead we rally round, unite and face enemies with full force. It was that unity of purpose that made Igboland difficult to be subduied by the colonialists when they had easy ride in other places. It also helped us in fighting the civil war against Nigeria/Britain when the odds were stacked high against us! We are also leveraging it currently to speak with one voice in fighting against discrimination in Nigeria today. No ethnic group in Nigeria today can say they're more united than Igbos!

All these names you're throwing up, Orji Uzor, Chuba Okadigbo, Alex Ekwueme as betraying each other is just politics. It happens in every other places too, even worse! We know how Bola Ige, Abiola, Marshall Harry, GEJ, Awolowo etc were all betrayed by their people in the most brazen way, many of them eventually died as a result! None of such has happened in Igboland.

Saying that certain people are assassinated in Alaba, Trade Fair or any other market by Igbos because of their tribe/clan is a big lie! Individuals can have issues in transactions, such happens everywhere and it can lead to assassinations. This is normal with humans everywhere but saying that such killing is because of where the person comes from is utter rubbish!

It is you that Ogwugwu, Ala Ogbagha and all other deities will send to the great beyond for being such a dishonest human being. Iseee!!!

We know you lots better, you LIE like DEMONs
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by nsiba: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2021
FreeIgbos:

1st PIC- you love and you don't fight shey, this is another chief that Arthur Eze is dealing with, the community of Arthur Eze have so butchered em like chickens go and the famous novelist Chimamanda if na lie
2nd- These are 3 brothers that killed and buried a fellow IBO woman in Abuja and he says they don't kill each other

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2021
nsiba:

1st PIC- you love and you don't fight shey, this is another chief that Arthur Eze is dealing with, the community of Arthur Eze have so butchered em like chickens go and the famous novelist Chimamanda if na lie
2nd- These are 3 brothers that killed and buried a fellow IBO woman in Abuja and he says they don't kill each other

This is the well known story of an Akwa Ibom boy luring a young fellow Akwa Ibomite female graduate from Uyo to Lagos only to murder her and bury her in a shallow grave. And her case wasnt the first time he had lured people from his state to kill them. He was a serial killer.

Now my question is, have his action (the horrendous action of one individual) evr been generalized and tagged as an Akwa Ibom thing? It never has

So you see that you are a dimwitted low IQ goat for trying to paint Igbo black when your South south people have started becoming serial killers

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

This is the well known story of an Akwa Ibom boy luring a young fellow Akwa Ibomite female graduate from Uyo to Lagos only to murder her and bury her in a shallow grave. And her case wasnt the first time he had lured people from his state to kill them. He was a serial killer.

Now my question is, have his action (the horrendous action of one individual) evr been generalized and tagged as an Akwa Ibom thing? It never has

So you see that you are a dimwitted low IQ goat for trying to paint Igbo black when your South south people have started becoming serial killers

From Uyo to Lagos
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2021
This is another story of another serial killer from PH. Ikwerre serial killer that was killing prostitutes. We all know the story

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
This is another story of another serial killer from PH. Ikwerre serial killer that was killing prostitutes. We all know the story
undecided what can be worst than this

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2021
tutudesz:

undecided what can be worst than this

It is now "what can be worse than this"? Your tone has really changed, You ND people are no longer saints?
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Niger Delta. The land of serial killers. Even Fulani that loves blood have not produced Serial killers

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

It is now "what can be worse than this"? Your tone has really changed, You ND people are no longer saints?
You no get any crime to post again from South South to beat this evil carried out by your brothers Just imagine killing innocent people inside the church O!! Because of drug deal gone wrong undecided
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by nsiba: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Are you mad you insane PIG! Do you see pretending and painting stories like you, we only respond to your hypocrisy and lies
Otokoto, Okija Shrine, why Bakassi boys came, Evans the Kidnappers, even in SouthAfrica Malaysia Vietnam worldwide you want dirty I will give you DIRTY
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2021
nsiba:

Everything I presented to you are irrefutable facts. If you can't deal with it then go hang yourself and end your misery!!!
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Niger Delta. The land of serial killers. Even Fulani that loves blood have not produced Serial killers
Serial killer were full South East, what about OKIJA SHRINE

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2021
tutudesz:

[s]
You no get any crime to post again from South South to beat this evil carried out by your brothers Just imagine killing innocent people inside the church O!! Because of drug deal gone wrong undecided
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Used Shettima To Flog Obi In Lagos / Lawyers In The House, What Are The Legal Implications Of This? / smugglers of frozen chicken preserve them with chemical used in preserving dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.