Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police (19342 Views)

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Seyi Makinde Buys 33 Operational Vehicles And 396 Motorcycles For Amotekun / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by AuroraBrls: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2021
Baby Rookie Gutless Yoruba Governor.

I wonder who El Rufai got permission from to arm his Private Fulani Militias terrorising Southern Kaduna and Benue

I miss the likes of Ibori, Odili, Alamiesigha...
I don't know how they did it, but they had their private armies fully armed to the teeth back in the days...and you can't trace a thing to them...but if you know you know.

Na only Igbos wey no de fear Hausa/Fulani nonsense...somehow Yorubas have been like a wife/concubine to the Hausa/Fulanis...even if IBB hounds Awo into suicide, even if MKO and KUDIRAT is sacrificed in a wooden plate at a junction in Ibadan by IBB and ABACHA...the Hausa/Fulanis will still find a way to get their Yoruba wive/concubine to open their legs at night to assauge their desires. Whether by coercion or blackmail l can't really figure it out. Maybe it's in their gene to be pliant, cowardly and subservient to only the Hausa/Fulani, cos l don't see them stooping low to the Igbos this way too.

It's their own headache shaa, the only thing it's that it affects the Easts yearning for a breakaway somehow.

Makinde, relax and wait for Buharis permission to arm Amotekun. It's the right thing to do.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by kayjay69(m): 6:24am On Jun 09, 2021
These governors continue to show the world just how dumb they are, in the name of trying to play politics.

You cannot have it both ways.

They either arm Amotekun and have some semblance of control over the unfolding situation or people will be forced to arm themselves and when they do, it will be free for all.

Governors right now should be sneaking in arms and ammunition, training villagers in handling weapons, the art of guerrilla warfare and counter insurgency.

All of these coming to the Press to lament only shows the other side that you are a weak, spineless creature and they will continue to terrorise you for an eternity. The Fulanis only understand one language, and that is force. When we decide to meet force with force, that is when everyone will sit up and be willing to listen.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Trustedpronet: 6:31am On Jun 09, 2021
Where did bandits and Fulani's get their license from. Oga if you are serious about rescuing your people go and get the highest weapons and bulletproof for the state security team.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Splashme: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2021
Aw
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 09, 2021
AuroraBrls:
Baby Rookie Gutless Yoruba Governor.

I wonder who El Rufai got permission from to arm his Private Fulani Militias terrorising Southern Kaduna and Benue

I miss the likes of Ibori, Odili, Alamiesigha...
I don't know how they did it, but they had their private armies fully armed to the teeth back in the days...and you can't trace a thing to them...but if you know you know.

Na only Igbos wey no de fear Hausa/Fulani nonsense...somehow Yorubas have been like a wife/concubine to the Hausa/Fulanis...even if IBB hounds Awo into suicide, even if MKO and KUDIRAT is sacrificed in a wooden plate at a junction in Ibadan by IBB and ABACHA...the Hausa/Fulanis will still find a way to get their Yoruba wive/concubine to open their legs at night to assauge their desires. Whether by coercion or blackmail l can't really figure it out. Maybe it's in their gene to be pliant, cowardly and subservient to only the Hausa/Fulani, cos l don't see them stooping low to the Igbos this way too.

It's their own headache shaa, the only thing it's that it affects the Easts yearning for a breakaway somehow.

Makinde, relax and wait for Buharis permission to arm Amotekun. It's the right thing to do.

The only thing you easterners are good at is hot air, noise making and starting shit you can't finish..... Your SE/SS governors have done jack shit in combating the herdsmen issue and had to wait for a runaway coward in far away london to set up the ragtag esn with have been collecting serious beating from the army, meanwhile wike is inviting the army for his people at oyibo while hope is inviting the navy to bomb out your fathers and mothers......the south east is currently jumanji 2.0 while must of you E-Ipobian rats chestbeat online from your homes in Lagos...... delusional fvckers.
Lmao despite the fact that hausa fulani and Yoruba army men wasted 3 million of your pathetic kinsmen thanks to Awolowo starving you fvckers out.... despite that it won't stop your sisters from wh0ring around with alhajis in Abuja, and getting fvcked by Yoruba fvckboys in Lagos, while your fathers sell them to the highest bidder. With all your kissing of PDP and fulani (atiku's) ass you'd remain an oppressed minority, a 5%er nonentity.

The dumbo even said he misses ibori... lmao.....you guys are just seething, trying to bait the south east to side with you tactless and weak mofos...... southern unity ain't happening.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Gambit23: 6:51am On Jun 09, 2021
Acekidc4:
Ak 47 Kill You there
Na now your Day Break Abikontinue Seyi

Must you collect permission to equip your vigilante so that they can secure Lives and Properties

Why do we have Senile fear fear Leaders in the SW No balls at all. Tueh!!

Damn who will stop you from doing the Right Thing. Is it FG, Lie-Lia, malami he-goat or who

It is illegal for him to buy AK47 for Amotekun
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Eriokanmi: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2021
Supan:
See Balls...

These SW governors are blazing the trails in the fight against these terrorists.

I'm ashamed of all the SEast governors. They are all spineless big for nothing blockheads.
...and to make the matter worse, General Umahi, governor umahi's brother, who was appointed Ebube Agu head, resigned in betrayal. That's igbo for you. Nnamdi Kanu ran away like ojukwu did after betraying his people and luring them into civil war, while general toogun, the amotekun leader and Sunday igboho stay with our people. We know who the real cowards are. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by ba7man(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Yes there might be a mix of other tribes within the bandits but even a halfwit with brain damage knows that fulanis are the major criminals going from region to region, country to country causing havoc and crime....even as far as Ghana they're having problems with the authorities and they've been kept on the global terror list......still unlike gana who was caught and killed buhari still treats these killers with kid gloves.....so you don't fvckin expect people not to put two and two together.........but the issue is that your numbskvll is probably in the sand and want to just stupidly something which is obvious. Makes you look stupid...tbh
The difference between you and i is i come online to learn.........but people like you come online to fuel your bias, your paranoia due to your hatred for Buhari.

The Fulani clash with farmers and communities due to their stubborn cling to their century long practice of nomadic grazing.

Every tribe has their own criminals and Fulani herdsmen are also victims of their own criminal herdsmen.

Cretins like you label the whole tribe criminals and villify any Fulani, innocent or guilty.

I can bet once Buhari leaves office, this whole Fulaniphobia will dissapear since the Label has no more political weight used to sway the gullible like you.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Unrated900(m): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Acekidc4:
Ak 47 Kill You there

Must you collect permission to equip your vigilante so that they can secure Lives and Properties

Damn who will stop you from doing the Right Thing. Is it FG, Lie-Lia, malami he-goat or who

It doesn’t works that way bro
He has to get license of Ak47
If not they won’t give him
And if para ventures he start using Ak
He will be summoned for undermining FG
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Frenzy01(m): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2021
This man is always doing the right thing.. Kudos to his bravery.

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 09, 2021
ba7man:
The difference between you and i is i come online to learn.........but people like you come online to fuel your bias, your paranoia due to your hatred for Buhari.

The Fulani clash with farmers and communities due to their stubborn cling to their century long practice of nomadic grazing.

Every tribe has their own criminals and Fulani herdsmen are also victims of their own criminal herdsmen.

Cretins like you label the whole tribe criminals and villify any Fulani, innocent or guilty.

I can bet once Buhari leaves office, this whole Fulaniphobia will dissapear since the Label has no more political weight used to sway the gullible like you.

Really don't give two shits about what you came to do online or your fvckin opinions..... you're probably a northerner feeding off his own BS. I have nothing personal against average northerners, but if the fulani's can't get civilized at dump their ancient practice of open grazing going from place to place like fvckin vagabonds then they would always be met with aggression, it won't stop even if a Yoruba man is given power...
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by HIPROFILE(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2021
This is exactly my annoyance with this people

Most of the Governors do not have the mind to confront this people and their government.
Always active naive and political as if they dont know what is going on when it comes to protecting their people.

They use peoples lives in exchange of political gains and recognition while the people perish. So far their wives and kids are safe!

APC = Enemy of the people
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Jackson105: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2021
Built2last:
[s][/s]You are a cow.

I don't know how some Southern leaders behave like chicken.

You are asking Buhari, a fulani with an agenda to take over your land to give you permission to buy Ak-47. Keep dreaming.

You better arm yourself. The fact that Sunday Igboho is making noise and gathering people but army has not been sent in means Fulani has surrounded Yorubas.

Igbos are their greatest headache[s][/s]

Just shvt your mouth. Must you bring Ibo to this, victim mentality has damage most of you.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by ba7man(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Really don't give two shits about what you came to do online or your fvckin opinions..... you're probably a northerner feeding off his own BS. I have nothing personal against average northerners, but if the fulani's can't get civilized at dump their ancient practice of open grazing going from place to place like fvckin vagabonds then they would always be met with aggression, it won't stop even if a Yoruba man is given power...
It would be better you go out and bash your head on a rock till you drop dead then since the Fulani will be around now and centuries after your dead body is decayed and plant food.

#Fact.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Adamsyozil23: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Acekidc4:
Ak 47 Kill You there

if it were during election they know how to get guns nd pay thug's to do there job,day control every security personnel in there state, day act as d Chief security officer of the state,but wen it comes to other problems they shift d blame to d federal government,both d federal and state as to share d blame,how will there be improvement in security when local government is not functioning, money dat sopose to have been spend on security welfare they spend it extravagantly,wat happen to the security votes Money which is still unknown how much it is from the federal government that is coming to each state apart from the allocation,xo both d state nd federal government as share of blame
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by realray(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2021
mumu, na now you wake up beta purchase it secretly.......
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by kanb1: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Dreamer!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Simplythebest: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2021
Be waiting for permission from FG before u buy AK47 for them. Herdsmen who did collect permission from and how many of them have been arrested or killed. Just be wasting ur time and the life of Oyo citizens. It will clear ur eyes soon
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2021
ba7man:
It would be better you go out and bash your head on a rock till you drop dead then since the Fulani will be around now and centuries after your dead body is decayed and plant food.

#Fact.

Lmao says stupid aboki whose coward brothers come at night attacking women and children, same aboki fulani who pisses his pants at the sight of kanuri separatists.
Look even the Spartans, Greeks and Romans thought they would last forever.......look how it played out, how much more a third rate bush tribe that baths with cow piss. The days of your subhuman criminal brothers are numbered...and that's a fact. By Allah, their destiny is six feet below in swallow unmarked graves.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Built2last: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2021
Jackson105:

Just shvt your mouth. Must you bring Ibo to this, victim mentality has damage most of you.

I am in my house in North London. Come and beat me. Rubbish
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Domino18: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Christistruth00:
The South and Middlebelt Governors should give the Security Services 2 Weeks ultimatum to disarm all the killer Herdsmen and bandits failure to do so will then lead to the State Governors Arming their own Security formations and Vigilantes to Confront the Armed Killer Herdsmen and disarm them by force

The State Governors are the Chief Security Officers of their State and are bound by the Constitution to Secure their States

The State Assemblies should therefore Pass Legislation to allow the State Security agents to be Armed and by the time the Case reaches the Supreme Court the Killer Bandits would have already been disarmed

God bless sir!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by ba7man(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lmao says stupid aboki whose coward brothers come at night attacking women and children, same aboki fulani who pisses his pants at the sight of kanuri separatists.
Look even the Spartans, Greeks and Romans thought they would last forever.......look how it played out, how much more a third rate bush tribe that baths with cow piss. The days of your subhuman criminal brothers are numbered...and that's a fact. By Allah, their destiny is six feet below in swallow unmarked graves.
If you like type till you get muscle pull in your fingers online, cry till you get a headache, gnash and wail in the streets.......2 facts remain.

(1) Buhari will be your president till 2023.

(2) The Fulani will be around now and centuries after your dead body is decayed and plant food.

You can take my option of bashing your head on a rock till you drop dead to save yourself from these fact though.

Just trying to help you.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by baseb: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Sounds like someone who made a statement so that people would say he has spoken.
So what happens next? The 'terrorist' would come again to kill more and nothing would happen.
Another statement would be made again.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2021
ba7man:
If you like type till you get muscle pull in your fingers online, cry till you get a headache, gnash and wail in the streets.......2 facts remain.

(1) Buhari will be your president till 2023.

(2) The Fulani will be around now and centuries after your dead body is decayed and plant food.

You can take my option of bashing your head on a rock till you drop dead to save yourself from these fact though.

Just trying to help you.

Lol....am not disputing those facts, lol left to me buhari can be president in perpetuity, no fvcks given cus his presidency won't and can't affect my portfolio or investments... totally hedged. One other fact is that buhari won't stop the north from being Dante's 7th hell were bandits kidnap and slaughter you guys like Christmas fowls, high poverty rate, high Illiteracy and Bill Gates using your Almanjiri as his guinea pigs.......I honestly wish buhari would go for a third term sef.
Still doesn't change the fact that the south would defend itself from any fulani criminal. The burned fulani communities be would only increase.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by executive12: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2021
This is a real man.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by ba7man(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lol....am not disputing those facts, lol left to me buhari can be president in perpetuity, no fvcks given cus his presidency won't and can't affect my portfolio or investments... totally hedged. One other fact is that buhari won't stop the north from being Dante's 7th hell were bandits kidnap and slaughter you guys like Christmas fowls, high poverty rate, high Illiteracy and Bill Gates using your Almanjiri as his guinea pigs.......I honestly wish buhari would go for a third term sef.
Still doesn't change the fact that the south would defend itself from any fulani criminal. The burned fulani communities be would only increase.
Your story is too plenty for me to start reading this morning.

Let me summarize my advice to you with a simple image sha, can't chat too much.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2021
ba7man:

Take that advice cus bandits would still do it for you.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Kandeed: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:

If you're really brave go out and face herdsmen......no june12 agenda or nuisance blocking the roads, or looting spree will be tolerated. Word has it that via some daft career activists and the fed government plan to reply another EndSARS saga that would set the south west on fire...... You guys would be embarrassed on that day.

#Ur Right to exist would soon be denied
#If ur waiting for 2023 to change things, you still don't
know what's coming yet. remember ur vote did not count in
2019 they still installed who they wanted there against our wish
#Jobs; taken from us. Good Road; taken from us.
Security; taken from us. Our farmers farming in peace; taken from them
# I'm sorry to say as long as ur still living in Nigeria now
there's really little difference btwn you and someone
who's almost dead
#June 12 should not meet you at home
#June 12 come out and tell #Buhari we are tired
#Take back ur country from those bent on destroying it
#You and yourself can make that Nigeria of ur dream
#Nigerians enough is enough
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Kandeed: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2021
ba7man:

grin ion see any trace of an aboki in the way u type. you're a southerner surely

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2021
ivolt:
Makinde is unfit for Oyo governor at this time.
A more sensible fellow would not ask for permission before arming Amotekun.

Can Makinde, a Governor, openly arm Amotekun against the provisions of the firearm laws of Nigeria?

He is a politician who must always move openly within the set provisions of the law. Even those arming Fulanis illegally with AK-47s don't reveal it because they know their actions are illegal.

I can understand your annoyance and frustration but what you ask is something Makinde cannot provide i.e unilaterally arm Amotekun with sophisticated guns in defiance of Nigeria's firearm laws.
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by pacespot(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2021
So are you telling me the governors need approval from Federal government to equipe a fully constituted and recognized security network like amotekun with AK-47? The same AK-47 that all the Fulani's herdsmen, including their women and kids carry about like toys. What is wrong with these South West governors? Let's first start from this, is there any law prohibitimg a constituted security person from carrying AK-47 in this country? Is this why Buhari was threatening some while ago that anybody seen with AK-47 should be shot, so he was indirectly talking to Amotekun? Sincerely, I didn't know amotekun was not licensed to carry AK-47 before now. What is the essence of being a security person if you can't use the right weapon to fight given that the people you are confronted with carry AK-47 and all sorts of assault weapons to your shore?
Re: Seyi Makinde Asks For Licence To Buy Guns For Amotekun, Calls For State Police by MoIbrahim: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2021
In as much as I didn't like this man before, I like his push. This should wake up others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Presents Staff Of Office To New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu / Military Spokesperson, Sani Usman, Retires / Katsina Govt Paid Us ₦30m Ransom For Release Of Kankara Schoolboys — Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.