Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Girls Are All The Same . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are All The Same . (1922 Views)

Why Girls Are Lying This Much ( Picture ) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are All The Same . by drnonye(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2011
i got a dream job with fantastic package and suddenly, most of my 9ja female friends , even those i barely talk 2 is showing me love. asking me strange questions like, ' have you eaten', 'how are your folks doing', ' have you heard from your mum', etc.
I have honestly told very few people about the job, just 5 close friends. how they know is beyond me. so if i lose my job, i will b back 2 square 1. lol.
chics. God will help guys o .
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 03, 2011
Lol. Good! Good! Thank goodness you r seeing it too. When i was seeking, ladies never even ja me face n treated me lik trash. Now man don dey wack small money, come see as dem come dey rush dey come. One even use vex tell me say make i giv am engagement ring. See nonsense o.
My guys poster, now you are comfortable, they hav seen a prospectiv husband in you. You r now hotcake, so take your time and choose cos na ur time be this.
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by BABE3: 7:51pm On May 03, 2011
Eya--who doesn't like good tin-- undecided smiley

Owo epo l'omo araye nba ni la--won kin nba ni la t'eje----- smiley
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Osama10(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2011
drnonye:

i got a dream job with fantastic package and suddenly, most of my 9ja female friends , even those i barely talk 2 is showing me love. asking me strange questions like, ' have you eaten', 'how are your folks doing', ' have you heard from your mum', etc. I have honestly told very few people about the job, just 5 close friends. how they know is beyond me. so if i lose my job, i will b back 2 square 1. lol.

grin grin grin
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by orbaxy(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2011
Osama10:

grin grin grin

Osama,!? aint you supposed to be at the bottom of arabian sea? wink

@poster, it's a normal thing. Don't get too excited.
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Osama10(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2011
orbaxy:

Osama,!? aint you supposed to be at the bottom of arabian sea? wink

wink wink wink
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Pweety4me(f): 8:09pm On May 03, 2011
SMH>>
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by MMM2(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2011
u have been run shows (girls) with liability.
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Nekai(f): 8:40pm On May 03, 2011
drnonye:

i got a dream job with fantastic package and suddenly, most of my 9ja female friends , even those i barely talk 2 is showing me love. asking me strange questions like, ' have you eaten', 'how are your folks doing', ' have you heard from your mum', etc.
I have honestly told very few people about the job, just 5 close friends. how they know is beyond me. so if i lose my job, i will b back 2 square 1. lol.

Would you be suprised to learn that some of those girls don't even know about the job or the fantastic package?

It could be that (like most people) attaining your dream job has given you a burst of confidence that makes you hold your head higher, throw your shoulders back, face shine, and speak in a more confident tone. Confidence is sexy. Dream job or not.

You ever wonder why trouble seems to follow people wherever they go when they are in a bad mood? People pick up on the subconscious signals that are thrown off.
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by drnonye(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2011
Nekai:

Would you be suprised to learn that some of those girls don't even know about the job or the fantastic package?

It could be that (like most people) attaining your dream job has given you a burst of confidence that makes you hold your head higher, throw your shoulders back, face shine, and speak in a more confident tone. Confidence is sexy. Dream job or not.

You ever wonder why trouble seems to follow people wherever they go when they are in a bad mood? People pick up on the subconscious signals that are thrown off.

well spoken Nekai. sound like a very smart lady. now i wish u were in Scotland , would have loved 2 take u go c a movie.

now, back 2 the topic. true, a good job, nice crip, car etc can definitely burst anyone's confidence. but the time frame to get so much attention  is 2 short.  and y is it just 9ja girls. i have female friends from other part of the world but my new status appears irrelevant 2 them . we still talk and hang out the same way .
i still believe majority of 9ja girls are so materialistic. as they say , there is nothing any1 can do about it.  we all have 2 accept it .
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Nobody: 3:46am On May 04, 2011
drnonye link=topic=659398.msg8253394#msg8253394very few date=1304446726:

i got a dream job with fantastic package and suddenly, most of my 9ja female friends , even those i barely talk 2 is showing me love. asking me strange questions like, ' have you eaten', 'how are your folks doing', ' have you heard from your mum', etc. I have honestly told people about the job, just 5 close friends. how they know is beyond me. so if i lose my job, i will b back 2 square 1. lol.
So you mean there was no one in your life before to ask you such questions?

Dude, you better thank you stars that you got this job grin
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by iice(f): 3:50am On May 04, 2011
Pele. Batting for the other team is somewhat accepted these days.
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Nekai(f): 3:56am On May 04, 2011
drnonye:

well spoken Nekai. sound like a very smart lady. now i wish u were in Scotland , would have loved 2 take u go c a movie.

now, back 2 the topic. true, a good job, nice crip, car etc can definitely burst anyone's confidence. but the time frame to get so much attention  is 2 short.  and y is it just 9ja girls. i have female friends from other part of the world but my new status appears irrelevant 2 them . we still talk and hang out the same way .
i still believe majority of 9ja girls are so materialistic. as they say , there is nothing any1 can do about it.  we all have 2 accept it .

Scotland?  shocked With all that bagpipe screetching going on?
Even still, I wish I was there too. I would absolutely love to see a movie with you!
By the way, have u eaten? How are your folks doing? Have you heard from your mum?  grin
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by mojounited(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2011
Nekai:

Even still, I wish I was there too. I would absolutely love to see a movie with you!
By the way, have u eaten? How are your folks doing? Have you heard from your mum?  grin
^ cheesy cheesy cheesy Classic!
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by adamse(f): 2:58pm On May 04, 2011
Nekai:

loool
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Spclst900: 3:25pm On May 04, 2011
POSTER

ARE YOU JUST KNOWING?
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 04, 2011
@op
very funny grin grin grin

even your old friends will start getting closer,

its not entirely a female thingy.
its a normal reaction.
and like nekia said your boost in confidence has more to do with it than the Job.

just relax it will soon pass.
and your life will get back to normal.
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by myinfobell(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2011
@ op Lol, thats no news
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by 190: 6:24pm On May 04, 2011
The question is HOW DID THEY KNOW?

Anyway i reserve my comment cos if i open mouth

Una know me, here nor go contain us cos na straight nuclear bomb to the girls lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by 1one: 6:33pm On May 04, 2011
@Poster
Guys keep coming up with this same old same old, change your circle of girl friends, girls would continue to remain the same as long as you continue hanging around the same poverty stricken,2 naira worth-cheap chewing gum eating ones, I can hardly imagine friends from the upper crust of society buzzing you because of some new pay package.CHANGE YOUR FRIENDS!
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by BABE3: 6:35pm On May 04, 2011
1one:

@Poster
Guys keep coming up with this same old same old, change your circle of girl friends, girls would continue to remain the same as long as you continue hanging around the same poverty stricken,2 naira worth-cheap chewing gum eating ones, I can hardly imagine friends from the upper crust of society buzzing you because of some new pay package.CHANGE YOUR FRIENDS!

hhmmmm-- Interesting advice.
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by livedit(f): 6:40pm On May 04, 2011
Nekai:

Great post! Or could it be like the saying goes: Good news travel fast.  Maybe that's how they know.  But regardless, that's just the way it is.  When everything is going good and you are on top of the world, people come running.  That goes for both sexes.  Don't have to always be about "women".  I'm sure many of us have experience relatives and old friends coming out the wood work if they can sense "money" in the air.  That's just the way life is.  Don't mean you have to conform to the world.  That is why the good Lord blessed us with wisdom and common sense.
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by HighChief4(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2011
Thats a normal thing these days
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by 190: 7:21pm On May 04, 2011
since i started my new dance crew, nairaland girls has been chasing me undecided
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Natasha2(f): 8:53pm On May 04, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by MrCork17: 3:59pm On May 05, 2011
drnonye. bro, girls are all the same? do they always stand you up?? undecided
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Reanaa: 5:06pm On May 05, 2011
Girls are not the same, Stop kidding!
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by HighChief4(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2011
^^^They are all the same, the only difference is the tightness of their punnies, cos their punnies have different mileages
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Osama10(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^They are all the same, the only difference is the tightness of their punnies, cos their punnies have different mileages

So how do you read the mileage then? shocked
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Dsense(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2011
OP.

Better relocate before they start opening legs for you grin grin
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by MrsChima(f): 8:44pm On May 05, 2011
Osama10:

So how do you read the mileage then? shocked

Look for the droopiness of the punny and if the punny looks like your great, great, great grandmother's toothless mouth lipsrsealed then that means punny has exhausted the given mileage.
Re: Girls Are All The Same . by Osama10(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Look for the droopiness of the punny and if the punny looks like your great, great, great grandmother's toothless mouth lipsrsealed then that means punny has exhausted the given mileage.

Exact description of yours, waoh clap for yourself. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Self-confidence Level Up? / Facts About Relationship That You Must Know / At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.