Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Could He Be Maried? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could He Be Maried? (1840 Views)

Should We Get Maried??we're Both AS(GENO-TYPE)!! / Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried / Is 3times 2much 4a Maried Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could He Be Maried? by Nhanha(f): 7:30pm On May 03, 2011
Hi guys i've been dating an igbo man for two years, told me he's single back home but has a 6 yr old boy. He went home and phones me with private number. He has not told his parents that im 8months pregnant. Just worried.
Re: Could He Be Maried? by Busybody2(f): 7:46pm On May 03, 2011
Well, all I know is that if he is calling you from Nigeria or any other Country for that matter, the number he is calling from would occassionally come up as private.
Re: Could He Be Maried? by Odunnu: 7:55pm On May 03, 2011
Any reason why he's hiding you and the pregnancy frm his family?
Re: Could He Be Maried? by Nhanha(f): 8:09pm On May 03, 2011
That kinda makes sense of the private number, he promised to phone me with his mother, its been two months and i have not spoken to his family. I'm worried my baby girl wont know her nigerian family.
Re: Could He Be Maried? by obowunmi(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Could He Be Maried? by aameyah(f): 11:39pm On May 03, 2011
I smell a rat. . .and it's stinking!
Re: Could He Be Maried? by obowunmi(m): 2:27am On May 04, 2011
@ OP ibo men only marry their kind --Im sure he has an uzoma in his village.
Re: Could He Be Maried? by Sissy3(f): 2:36am On May 04, 2011
obowunmi:

@ OP ibo men only marry their kind --Im sure he has an uzoma in his village. 

stop putting everyone inside the same basket
Re: Could He Be Maried? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 04, 2011
He doesnt want you to trace his call dats y he calls u wit private number. Am sure he has a wife here and mayb he is just using you.
Am sorry to tell you, just forget him and try to take care of ur child since he has been home for a while and u still havenot spoken to his family.
Re: Could He Be Maried? by Blazay(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2011
So, what do you want us to do?
Welcome to 'polygamy' jare.
Just collect your own share of the dude and 'waka'! kiss

Why should he tell his parents that you are 8 months pregnant?
Did he tell them when he climed on top of you and YOU decided to get pregnant by him? undecided
He is already married. . . what else do you have to offer him besides your 'puss-puss'?
Please, the pregnacy is YOURS. Keep it and take care of yourself and YOUR child.

IGBO men are the most unreformable when it comes to accepting other cultures or truly the LEAST sociable. . . .LOCAAAL in short! (BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH-MEATS!)
I am married to one, so I know.  cheesy
You have a lot of work ahead of you darling.
It is either you break 'em. . .or they break you!
Choose one. cool

Goodluck o!
Re: Could He Be Maried? by SAGoddess: 12:21pm On May 04, 2011
Did you ever speak to any of his family members when he was in SA? If not, maybe you are his SA chick and he has a family in Nigeria.

Were you guys living together? Is he coming back?
Re: Could He Be Maried? by ifyalways(f): 12:25pm On May 04, 2011
Nhanha:

That kinda makes sense of the private number, he promised to phone me with his mother, its been two months and i have not spoken to his family. I'm worried my baby girl wont know her nigerian family.
She would.

Just keep atleast a clear picture,names and state of origin.  smiley

Nhanha:

Hi guys i've been dating an igbo man for two years, told me he's single back home but has a 6 yr old boy. He went home and phones me with private number. He has not told his parents that im 8months pregnant. Just worried.
He might be married.

Hard row u got for urself but u gotta hoe it.Concentrate on pushing out the baby first,every other thing wud fall in place . . .
Re: Could He Be Maried? by cescky(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2011
@op

ur quickly making assumptions, never take seriously what strangers (nairalanders) say concerning your personal bizness.

he may be honest and may have a reasonable reason why he,s no is blocked, at least he has some iota of honesty in him to tell u he has a child back home.

why dont u ask u blankly why his nos hidden?

best advice : keep an open mind

@blazay
ur a he/she goat
Re: Could He Be Maried? by randyorton: 4:24pm On May 04, 2011
Blazay:

So, what do you want us to do?
Welcome to 'polygamy' jare.
Just collect your own share of the dude and 'waka'! kiss

Why should he tell his parents that you are 8 months pregnant?
Did he tell them when he climed on top of you and YOU decided to get pregnant by him? undecided
[b]He is already married
. . . what else do you have to offer him besides your 'puss-puss'?
Please, the pregnacy is YOURS. Keep it and take care of yourself and YOUR child.

IGBO men are the most unreformable when it comes to accepting other cultures or truly the LEAST sociable()LOCAAAL in short! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH-MEATS!).
I am married to one, so I know. cheesy
You have a lot of work ahead of you darling.
It is either you break 'em. . .or the break you!
Choose one. cool

Goodluck o!

u are married to an ibo man ,abi? he phocks u well,abi? or who was it that just phocked u b4 u took that pic in ur profile? or u dey Bleep around like yoruba women do?[/b]
Re: Could He Be Maried? by Nhanha(f): 8:39pm On May 04, 2011
No need to be nasty blazay, your bitternes shows you've been badly hurt before so don't take it out on me. Anyway i think i'll confront him when he phones. He is from Asaba.
Re: Could He Be Maried? by jasman1: 9:52pm On May 04, 2011
Miss CONDOM is an expert in this area, why not ask her. Good luck
Re: Could He Be Maried? by OAM4J: 12:35am On May 05, 2011
Why did you decide to get pregnant without first meeting or talking to any of his family members? That was a big risk.

Wish you luck.
Re: Could He Be Maried? by Blazay(m): 5:53am On May 05, 2011
cescky:
@blazay
your a he/she goat

Your 'daddy' too! kiss

randyorton:

u are married to an ibo man ,abi? he phocks u well,abi? or who was it that just phocked u [b]b4 u took that pic in your profile?
or u dey bleep around like yoruba women do?

Hmmmm! Glad you noticed my "morning-after" glow. . . Well well! In fact, I still cannot walk properly. cry Why do you think I am still there?. . . Better than the 'little' penin-sulars I have encountered around here and[b] there[/b]. . . grin Too bad he cannot 'sell' with his goodies. wink

Look at these BUUUUUUUUUUUUSH Igbotic dudes!
The truth is bitter.
Re: Could He Be Maried? by Blazay(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2011
You deserve some special attention. You are still making noise on this your thread huh? cheesy

Nhanha:

No need to be nasty blazay, your bitternes shows you've been badly hurt before so don't take it out on me. Anyway i think i'll confront him when he phones. He is from Asaba.

Silly men and women make me extremely bitter ON or OFF the cyber airways cry . . .It takes a lot for another human being to 'hurt' me baby. Not that weak. . .and I have NEVER given and will NEVER give anyone. . .a man for that matter. . . undecided  such satisfaction huh? The farthest people can go is irritate me. Or, did you see me crying on NL or any other Nigerian messageboard with one of these 'love' stories. . .or here and there with unserious human beings only meant for 'scratching' nyansh/easing boredom? cheesy

Thank God you are not 8 months pregnant with HIV! You for don born AIDS by now.
Maybe your baby-daddy is helping to build Asaba airport and he does not want you to know. . .who knows? wink
Take care. Women like you have no game and love to play 'the victim' after eating the 'bacon' without buying the pig.
I hope you can teach your child better, if a GIRL especially. . . or SHE might repeat your tale on NL, by following in your footsteps.
That would be a damn shame.

Ko mesia o. . .  kiss
Re: Could He Be Maried? by randyorton: 10:46am On May 05, 2011
@blazay,

for ur info,i am not an ibo guy o but i hate people who condemn other tribes.dont know where u are from but i can tell u dat ibos guys are better than yoruba guys.hands down.i know dat as a yoruba babe u must be promiscous.mumu
Re: Could He Be Maried? by OAM4J: 11:55am On May 05, 2011
randyorton:

@blazay,

for your info,i am not an ibo guy o but i hate people who condemn other tribes.dont know where u are from but i can tell u dat ibos guys are better than yoruba guys.hands down.i know dat as a yoruba babe u must be promiscous.mumu

You hate people who condemn other ethnics, and what have you just done to Yoruba women? praise them? pot calling kettle black!

And what made you think Blazay is a Yoruba babe. See how you just made a foool of yourself.
Re: Could He Be Maried? by dare2think: 12:40pm On May 05, 2011
randyorton:

@blazay,

for your info,i am not an ibo guy o but i hate people who condemn other tribes.dont know where u are from but i can tell u dat ibos guys are better than yoruba guys.hands down.i know dat as a yoruba babe u must be promiscous.mumu

Makes no sense,

Please check the meaning of "CONTRADICTION" in a dictionary. undecided
Re: Could He Be Maried? by dare2think: 12:45pm On May 05, 2011
@ Blazay,

She only asked for a public opinion. There really was no need to be harsh, not all women possess your emotional strenght. As for the ethnic bigotry, you are free to make your own opinions on it, but remember it helps nobody and only leads to more hate.

Hate only generates more hatred.
Re: Could He Be Maried? by SAGoddess: 2:30pm On May 05, 2011
dare2think:

@ Blazay,

She only asked for a public opinion. There really was no need to be harsh, not all women possess your emotional strenght. As for the ethnic bigotry, you are free to make your own opinions on it, but remember it helps nobody and only leads to more hate.

DITTO
Re: Could He Be Maried? by spikedcylinder: 2:58pm On May 05, 2011
Lol. As a Nigerian, I will like to introduce you to the term "one chance". grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Could He Be Maried? by OAM4J: 6:59pm On May 05, 2011
erm, erm, what is 'one chance'?
Re: Could He Be Maried? by dayokanu(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2011
OAMJ

Does not know one chance, Spikey baby, Can we show him the practicals of one chance?
Re: Could He Be Maried? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 05, 2011
dayokanu:

OAMJ

Does not know one chance, Spikey baby, Can we show him the practicals of one chance?

Agbaya! grin
Re: Could He Be Maried? by dayokanu(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2011
^^ Ok you then, Lets show them what One chance means
Re: Could He Be Maried? by Blazay(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2011
Ooooooooooooooooh God! angry
Look at these posters!
One more "Blazay", and I will gun y'aaaaawl down 'spiritually'!

randyorton:

@blazay,

Who is condemning other tribes? Igbo guys are bush period! I had to reform mine. Am I not still married to him?
Shiooooooooooor.

OAM4J:

You hate people who condemn other ethnics, and what have you just done to Yoruba women? praise them? pot calling kettle black!

And what made you think Blazay is a Yoruba babe. See how you just made a foool of yourself.

I wonder o!
What an insult! Like I look like a widow or something. Yoruba women always kill their husbands with witchcraft! cheesy
Not my portion in the name of MY lord!
Only in "Yoruba" land is it fashionable to answer 'widow'. . .
Everywhere widow-widow. God forbid!

dare2think:

@ Blazay,

Is my opinion not a 'public' one? undecided
If you do not have 'emotional' strength as a woman. . . DON'T HAVE SEX OR GET PREGNANT BY A TRIFLING DUDE!
Please, stop being unnecessarily sentimental with these 'rude' and  nasty posters who come to the www to whine about one problem or the other. If I were craaaaaaaaazy enough to come and solicit for advice on a public forum. . . I would be gracious to 'accept' all in good fate. Who is breeding hatred around here?
Please, y'all can hate all you want. . . . .as long as I don't catch any of you in my bed or front porch. . . all is well with us and the world at large.

Wetin consain "Lou Dobbs" and im big head witi CNN? undecided

Thank you sir! kiss
Re: Could He Be Maried? by bintab(f): 8:08am On May 06, 2011
Blazay, wow! i just love this babe, straight talk no mag mago. I give it up to Blazay and chaircover for the best postings on family sections 5 gbosa for them.
Re: Could He Be Maried? by bintab(f): 8:09am On May 06, 2011
Blazay, wow! i just love this babe, straight talk no mag mago. I give it up to Blazay and chaircover for the best postings on family sections 5 gbosa for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Use A Nannycam On My Nanny,should I? / Why Do Some Christians Condemn Divorcing A Cheating Partner. / Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.