Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,395 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos (44772 Views)

Spectranet 4g Lte And Swift 4g Lte Browsing Free On Pc With Zero Naira (fastest) / Which Is The Best Internet Modem For Home Use In Nigeria? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by bigfat02: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
i switched from swift 4g to mobitel 3 months ago,i am not saying you should switch over,only that it is workin for my cafe and maybe cos of my location in ebute metta .superfast and sweet.i hope i dont have to switch again SOON LOL,

1 Like

Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by LUDALOOLO(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
Anyone have swift 4G portable usb for sell. Contact me 08070918414 or 08026604109 or email me @ sometimeswe@gmail.com
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by soloqy: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
I was one of those that praised Swift some months back. Right now, its a terrible network. Stay away till they sort themselves out. The greed has taken over and they have oversold their capacity. What a disappointment.
Their marketers that were all over the place before, all of a sudden, cannot be found.
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by Sun001: 1:41am On Dec 28, 2011
Are you looking for the best internet browsing ever tested in our country nigeria?, then go for swift the only true 4g modem,
are you tried of paying 30k monthly on the swift network?
contact me on olaniyidavid2011@yahoo.com

i configure 3month unlimited browsing on swift for 20k,

downloading speed up to 300kb/s (average)

too good for cafe setup.

all enquires should be forwarded to my email. thanks.
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by alienvirus: 6:24am On Dec 28, 2011
Hey guys!

I have used starcomms, visafone, IPNX, Mobitel, MTN Hynet etc. This will make me come out with this conclusion. When you want to buy from all these providers, have a deal that if it doesn't work, you will return it. I have done that several times with IPNX. The best service depends on your area. Once again, ask, I want to use this in XYZ area, check your map, will it work? Take a step further to ask your friends using it in the same area.

All providers work well in VI, Ikoyi because they know those areas are hot cakes. Moving away from there, there will be problems. Visa may be working well in Maryland and crappy in Iyana Ipaja. Cobranet may be d best in Iyana Ipaja but rubbish in Maryland. As I am typing this, I am thinking which one could be the best in Maya (ikorodu surbub, ikorodu-epe road). Mobitel has assured me to get their outdoor unit. Mtn told me point blank that they can't vouch for their service in that area.

Pls be wise and happy surfing.
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by Drdreluv: 4:57am On Jan 13, 2012
Pls wanna set up a cafe pls i need a complect guide from u guys esp which isp to go for interm of speed ,connectivi and price & will prefe a wireless stuff & d prices of hardware.pls need ur help
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by segzybball(m): 6:08am On Feb 05, 2012
Plis do send me the guid to my email,,,segun_ogunleye18@yahoo.com,,,,,aand I need the universal 3G so as to enjoy the network access,,,,,,how will I get d modem Asap!
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by segzybball(m): 6:21am On Feb 05, 2012
@mat6plus where in ibafo do you leave and I would L♥√ع to meet you in persoan so we discuss better,,,,,holla at me 08060288688
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by jidowu84: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
They shld stop sending crapy mails. Am no longer their customer. I collected my money back though.
Etisalat remains the best so far, followed by Glo.
E se pupo!
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by amakaboy: 10:06am On May 13, 2012
TESTING :- SWIFT HOME UNLIMITED ON MULTI USER WIFI MODEM.

TEST CONDUCTED ON THESE DEVICES EVERYDAY. THIS DEVICES ARE MINE.
I DONOT CONNECT THEM AT ONCE .

WINDOWS PC VISTA
WINDAWS WIN 7 ULTIMATE.
MAC AIR.
IPHONE 4S

MY LOCAION :- NEAR OBALANDE/ IKOYI BASE STATION (500 METERS FROM BASE TOWER).
ALL FIVE BARS ON WIFI MODEM ALWAYS ON . BEST LOCATION.

MY BROWSER : ALL LATEST UPDATED BROWSERS.
MY DOWNLOADER: INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER ( THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY)

##### THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED SO THAT SWIFT ENGINEERS CAN TELL US THE
TRUTH AND NOT BEAT AROUD THE BUSH################

DATE 11/05/2012 :- SWIFT BROADBAND IS FAILING MISERABLY
1. I CANNOT DOWNLOAD FROM THE NET SPEED IS NOT STABLE.
2. I CANNOT WATCH YOU TUBE.
3. WEB PAGES OPEN SLOWLY.
4. SKYPE IS NOT CLEAR.

DATE 12/05/2012:- SWIFT BROADBAND IS FAILING MISERABLY TODAY ALSO IMAGES ATTACHED.

ALL CONNECTIONS ARE SUPER SLOW.
REASON IS SWIFT IS NOT WHAT IT CLAIMS IT GOES FAST COMES SLOW SO
ON AN AVERAGE ITS NOT A 4G NOW ITS JUST LIKE CDMA STARCOMMS , WHO IS
BETTER BCAS THEY ADVERTISE AND DELIVER. UNLIKE SWIFT WHO KEEPS ON
ADVERTISING ON THE RED CABS ETC INFACT PLEASE SWIFT ENGINEERS DO NOT EVEN
TRY TO DEFEND SWIFT SPEEDS . I WILL INVITE YOU TO MY LOCATION LETS DO THE
TEST VERIFY THE RESULTS DOCUMENT IT AND PUT IT ON PRINT MEDIA.
THE TRUTH IS YOU CANT FOOL FOR LONG.
ENGINEERS CANT BE BLAMED ITS THE MANAGMENT WHO OVER SUBSCRIBES WITH OUT
EXPANDING BASE STATIONS AND BACK BONE. ITS THE CLASSIC CASE OF A OVER LOADED OKADA
WHICH CANT PERFORM BECAUSE ITS OVERLOADED.
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by Penniehorlah(f): 7:59pm On May 16, 2012
Am realy sorry 2say dis bt mine is not conneCting ....it rites connected bt not allowing me 2browser ℓ̊ dnt knw Wα̲̅† else 2do .....any help pls ! Tks
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by naturalwaves: 5:02pm On May 25, 2012
In whatever u do,never move near MTN FASTLINK.Wen mtn is bad,it is terrible wyl on a gud day,it is managable.D most annoying thing is dat their Engineers are so dumb-met a couple f dem wen i ad serious connectn probs wit d modem due 2 their own nonsense network.
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by oladuro(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2012
swift was once the best but now worst. Swift previously downloads at 100kps now swift downloads at 4kps what a shame
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by oladuro(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2012
Swift was once the best but now worst. Swift previously downloads at 100kps now swift downloads at 4kps what a shame
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by sammycuddles: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2012
To whom it may concern. After several extensive research on the best isp to buy I can not boldly say that Swift 4G is d best in speed and what really blew me away about their service is that I live around College rd/Iju rd area where it is almost impossible for any network provider to work. I am saying this from experience as I have tried countless networks and modems. After my research I finally decided to pick up the swift 4G wimax and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!! The speed did not only blow me away but the fact that it could actually work here in my house and area is a miracle. MTN in terms of speed is also very impressive but their network coverage is really really poor. My advise would be if you stay around Iju, Ifako, Agege, Ogba, Ojodu Berger.... pick up a swift 4G wimax and you'll be sure to thank me later. Thumbs up Swift.... very impressive service but also there is more room for improvement to completely knock off your competitors and I pray by Gods name that you people dont change as others have done in the past by going from good to worse instead of good to great...

Also my speed is up to 1.50mbps. I can prove this to anyone who cares to doubt me.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by paulodadaj: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
I have Swfit 4G modem to sell with all the information and the case.It is not working in my location
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by Next2Bezee(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
sammycuddles: To whom it may concern. After several extensive research on the best isp to buy I can not boldly say that Swift 4G is d best in speed and what really blew me away about their service is that I live around College rd/Iju rd area where it is almost impossible for any network provider to work. I am saying this from experience as I have tried countless networks and modems. After my research I finally decided to pick up the swift 4G wimax and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!! The speed did not only blow me away but the fact that it could actually work here in my house and area is a miracle. MTN in terms of speed is also very impressive but their network coverage is really really poor. My advise would be if you stay around Iju, Ifako, Agege, Ogba, Ojodu Berger.... pick up a swift 4G wimax and you'll be sure to thank me later. Thumbs up Swift.... very impressive service but also there is more room for improvement to completely knock off your competitors and I pray by Gods name that you people dont change as others have done in the past by going from good to worse instead of good to great...

Also my speed is up to 1.50mbps. I can prove this to anyone who cares to doubt me.

Thanks

Post a speedtest of this so called speed. angry
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by bigfat01: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
unwired 4g for my cafe grin 10pcs
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by oladuro(m): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
swift network was but is now no more

1 Like

Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by bigfat01: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
what internet modem do you suggest for cafe ?
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by folafola(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
to get unlimited data use wifree with swift4G and free from data ćap or whatever. sure

1 Like

Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by bernardbet(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
zankey: Yes, the swift4G is the best arround now in Lagos, with wider coverage now in egbeda, ogba, Alapere(these are places have used it successfully) have been using it since last year, it takes me average of 1-2hours to download a 1.5gb file(if I have 3-4bars coverage oo!). And the browsing experience is Good.

I HOPE AND PRAY THEY WILL KEEP IT UP.

am laughing. Mtn ghana 3gh can download 2gig file in about 25 to 30min
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by purplekayc(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2013
alienvirus: Hey guys!

I have used starcomms, visafone, IPNX, Mobitel, MTN Hynet etc. This will make me come out with this conclusion. When you want to buy from all these providers, have a deal that if it doesn't work, you will return it. I have done that several times with IPNX. The best service depends on your area. Once again, ask, I want to use this in XYZ area, check your map, will it work? Take a step further to ask your friends using it in the same area.

All providers work well in VI, Ikoyi because they know those areas are hot cakes. Moving away from there, there will be problems. Visa may be working well in Maryland and crappy in Iyana Ipaja. Cobranet may be d best in Iyana Ipaja but rubbish in Maryland. As I am typing this, I am thinking which one could be the best in Maya (ikorodu surbub, ikorodu-epe road). Mobitel has assured me to get their outdoor unit. Mtn told me point blank that they can't vouch for their service in that area.

Pls be wise and happy surfing.
nice one bro
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by purplekayc(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2013
bernardbet: am laughing. Mtn ghana 3gh can download 2gig file in about 25 to 30min
we deu suffer for naija oo, with all these talk about fiber optic cables landing on our shores?.....
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by purplekayc(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2013
folafola: to get unlimited data use wifree with swift4G and free from data ćap or whatever. sure
abeg how much this swift wi fi modem goes for? And what is their charges for monthly subscription for unlimited connection?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Check My Internet Balance On Glo? / How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room / BESTPRICE VENTURES LTD: Gadgets & Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.