Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) (36028 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Gfskw: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by pansophist(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
Daprinxy:
Is like you don't know that thing you're quoting...he's a very disgusting,hypocritically moronical simpleton..he claims not to hate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu buh he couldn't keep silent buh always join the demonic apes here to criticise,curse and call him all sorts of name.I have warned him to quit or what will befall him,he wouldn't like it if at all,he escape such.He whom God has blessed,let no man curse and the earlier he realise that,the better for him and his paymasters buh I wouldn't try to respond or comment on such people's post or comments again because they disgust and irritates me so much.....he will tell you that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu do criticise people(because he always said things the way they are,via truth especially about this nonentity paymaster,uwazurike,of which everybody knows that he's a saboteur and have sold Biafra out until Mazi Nnamdi Kanu came on board)buh we wouldn't be able to take what he gives to others and I don't bother to reply him because I can't stoop too low to reply such a mentally deranged ape filled with hatred,jealous and evil...I ain't no Ipob buh I always follow the truth and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu represents the truth...I think he's working for the greedy sellout of a saboteur,uwazurike buh all of them will soon meet their waterloo.......gracias!!!!

Usually I don't get down dirty with eediots, but sometimes, I go down the dirt with pigs to make them understand that they do not monopolise idiocy. We can be idiots too but choose not to. Thanks, I'll learn to avoid him.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Biafravd:
You can't compare this real man with balls with that hunchback and albino runaway coward, nnamidiot cownu from pigs republic, also different from the bastard that wasted useless 3m lifes
Sunday igboho, i dey your back anytime anyday, no shaking as we dey move

You are a tout. Probably a Nursery school dropout. Poverty is your destiny, and you don't even have common sense.
Your stupidity will never allow sense or good thing to locate you till your miserable grave becomes your permanent home.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Geeboy10(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
If the protest is all about agitating for Yoruba nation and not making our dear Nigeria better, then I'm not interested! All I see is people with selfish agenda
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by yusluvad(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Correct! No be lie...
Stone123:
Man with balls!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by yusluvad(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
updatechange:
Correct, we shall get there. No breathing space for bad governments.
Amen!!!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by yusluvad(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ase ooo...
Eriokanmi:
Good smiley. Common sense can never be common. They call Sunday Igboho and his followers thugs yet, all his rallies had witnessed peace and orderliness, no single chair or stone was thrown at one another as is the habit of the so-called learned politicians.

Oduduwa a gbe wa ooo. Asęęę!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by stormborn28(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
This one na attention seeker. The federal government of Nigeria never get your time, when they do, you will change your narrative. You can ask lamidi KANU wetine him eye see.

https://politicsnigeria.com/black-sunday-photos-from-scene-of-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in-ibarapa/
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by stormborn28(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Geeboy10:
If the protest is all about agitating for Yoruba nation and not making our dear Nigeria better, then I'm not interested! All I see is people with selfish agenda

https://politicsnigeria.com/black-sunday-photos-from-scene-of-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in-ibarapa/
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by stormborn28(m): 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
pansophist:

Usually I don't get down dirty with eediots, but sometimes, I go down the dirt with pigs to make them understand that they do not monopolise idiocy. We can be idiots too but choose not to. Thanks, I'll learn to avoid him.

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by stormborn28(m): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by stormborn28(m): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by stormborn28(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

Nnamdi kanu treatment will soon touch diswan.....then he will realise he is alone.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Biafravd:
You can't compare this real man with balls with that hunchback and albino runaway coward, nnamidiot cownu from pigs republic, also different from the bastard that wasted useless 3m lifes
Sunday igboho, i dey your back anytime anyday, no shaking as we dey move
Divide and rule coward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times / Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.