Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 (27806 Views)

Wallahi, I Will Do Only One Term & Retire To America - Governor Sule (Throwback) / Ahead Of Second Term Expiration, 8 Governors Plot To Retire To Senate / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2021
grin
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by alphaconde(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2021
WHY USE THE WORD HOPE?

AS IF IT IS CONDITIONAL
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by kennosklint(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2021
grin Nawaoh
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by bikefab(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2021
You mean the cattle farm that have remained stagnant without reproducing any additional calf as he made us belive in 2019? Perhaps his magic touch on regression abound even to his herd.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Mikkycee777: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2021
No wonder! This man thinks only about his cows while in Aso Rock... He's missed them! grin
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Masterkernel1: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
Sai baba, Nigerians pray to have a reincarnated Leader llke you.

Your family prays for fathers like him, kids like him too. Nigerians will never make such mistake.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by GeneralPula: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2021
I liked buhari because of the Manly spirit in him.

Buhari is a definition of Alpha male. Women won’t be able to manipulate you if you have buhari’s manly attitude. He’s decisive and doesn’t give a fvck..

That’s what I like about him..

Tho he’s not a good president enough and I don’t care. I told people on Nairaland to vote for Donald Duke but no one listened nor cared. Everyone was rooting for PDP or APC..

I feel no pity for Nigerians at all. So long they’re rooting for the same PDP or APC come 2023.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by SenecaTheYonger: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2021
After destroying half the economy, he retires to his farm like Thanos
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by demolition: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2021

During the rare interview.

That means on a norms I no gats yarn with una.

Hardcore celebrity
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2021
NgwalandAba:
He is a bastard,he should relocate to either Guinea or senegal where he come from.bloody animal.

IPOB pig!

E pain am well well. grin
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Euegene100001: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2021
Why u dey help am write grammar . Pls write it as he said it
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by mrkings84(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2021
This one you people are just forcing buhari this, buhari that news this morning on us, hope the unthinkable have not happened?
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by yazzman(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2021
Someone that owned cattle farm cant do without heardsman...if you know you know.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Ferrous(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2021
"The problem is trying to understand the culture of the cattle rearers," the president said, as he repeated his claim that the herders causing trouble in the country are not Nigerians.

See dumb statement
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Charmingrascal(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Better for him, he would fair very well as a President in a cattle colony
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2021
What’s left of him before? He’s good at rearing cattle not humans bcoz he has no human feelings

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by NgwalandAba(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

IPOB pig!

E pain am well well. grin

Your papa is the real pig you bloody tree climber.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2021
Jeromejnr:

And your cycle continues.

Because that is what most people want.

The thing is, most Nigerians don't realize how much power being a democracy gives us. Instead, they see the hard work, and the sometimes harsh decisions that need to be made, and bail.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2021
Too Long to wait
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by TossTos: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2021
I dont know why he keep saying the herders are not Nigerians Then Who brought them in? This is an issue we need to tell ourselves the truth . So far he knows they are foreigners He should just admit he brought them .
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2021
[center]The worst of all Nigeria présidents. He bought the sympathy of Nigerians with fake tears. Clueless and full of religious favouritism and nepotic tendency [/center]
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Legendrysailor(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2021
He should retire in hell
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Gokoyer0(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2021
I don't agree with this... not everyone in SW supported Buhari. Majorly, only Yoruba muslims in SW campaigned and voted for him. I knew this because I was surrounded by them back then. I hope you know that many of them are still supporting Buhari till now. One of them is deadvulturemeatseller here. lets forget it my friend, Nigeria's situation is irredeemable. Religion and ethnicity are the two major things that brought us to where we are right now. I stopped believing in Nigeria already.

I pray that the lives of everyone still supporting this government will be managed the same way Buhari is running Nigeria right now. No be cause.
Sysdatek:
See the rubbish the sw mounted on the country

After shovinfg this failure on the country you are now shouting yoruba nation
Someone that had no business with governance.
Came to run down the country and go back to cows
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Segzy19: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2021
He keeps telling us that the killer herdsmen are not from Nigeria but he didn't tell us what he is doing to stop them from entering the country and also to stop their activities.
Those killers herdsmen enter the country from the north, not from southern borders. He was the one who signed the ECOWAS free trade or free movement thing so that his Fulani brothers from the sahel can have free pass into the country. Now he is now telling us stories.

We know he loves cows more that human beings. So what else can he do after retiring than to go back to the cows. Infact, I think being the president is a distraction to him.

Nigeria had never been this unfortunate.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by OgeFather(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2021
D
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Goalnaldo(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
This man na ode oh. So Fulani herdsmen should be allowed to continue destroying lives and property since they are not Nigerians. Two years is too far to continue this man's gross cluelessness sad
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Very simple and wise man. Muhammadu Buhari a true Nigerian Patriot to the core. No private jet, no private university, no oil license, no presidential library as decoy to raise private funds, no overseas account with billions of stolen money, no concubines and no child of his is in scandal or being dashed APC senatorial ticket. He is a a success in all ramifications and completely devoted to his faith in Allah.
Spent all his adult life and old age in service of his fatherland.
Unlike his enemies who hate him because of his tribe,religion and stand against corruption , he is calm and wise in all situations, he is not corrupt ,proud ,arrogant and loquacious like them.
May God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. May God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. May God bless Nigeria my fatherland. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

May God bless you too

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by lampvoice: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Well that's all he seems to know best..

Have you asked yourself how many seminar or courses he attended since he was removed from office in the 80s?

Want to seem like Western education is forbidden

SHAME

lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

May God bless you too
Amin. And you too sir. Thank you sir.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
" the president said, as he repeated his claim that the herders causing trouble in the country are not Nigerians.
Then, tell tell us who is these people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer / Bashir Ahmad: Osinbajo's Declaration Has Made APC's Presidential List Longer / The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.