Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) (6483 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / Corper Working As INEC Ad-hoc Staff Beaten Mercilessly By Thugs In Lagos / Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Elladeevah Ellios, a Nigerian lesbian who is based in Ghana has come out of her shell to disclose that she was gang-raped by four men in Ghana.
Naija News understands that Ellios shared the ‘touching’ story on Facebook indicating that she was drugged by someone she trusted.

The abused lady revealed this after she was discharged from the hospital. According to Ellios she was lured by her own best friend of 3 years to where she was drugged, click here to continue reading https://bignaijagist.com.ng/2021/06/10/ghana-based-nigerian-lesbian-raped-by-4-nigerian-men-in-ghana

Watch video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt0F5ElZBis

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by obasiken: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
s
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Kuceeh: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
I would've called it Good news If not for the fact I hate Rapist.

Every Rapist I know are product of inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rape doesn't cure homosexuality

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kuceeh:

rape is not good at all.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rapists are disgusting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
This Ghana sef hate Nigerians and Nigerians dey run go Ghana

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by IgweOfNnewi: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
ok
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mynd44 lets fight justice for this girl
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
Justice must prevail!!
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Aboks(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by orikoku: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ahhh. Lesbian got raped. Sure she will enjoy it
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Tatiana4u: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
orikoku:
Only a product of brutal rape would justify rape!
Tueh!

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by SILVERLINES: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
cheesy

May be it's a nice one

Make dem nack her akpako back to her senses
Na now she go no say amu sweet

De youtuber boy just d rap like say him d work for Buhari NTA

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by mdntiri(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
She was drugged by her Nigerian friend of 3 years, gang raped by her fellow Nigerians, 3 of them. She said this herself in her Facebook post. Please read the story before you comment next time. Ghanaians we're not evil like that.

IntersexSherry:

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by udede(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
orikoku:
not all things are joked with.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Zooposki(f): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
mdntiri:
She was drugged by her Nigerian friend of 3 years, gang raped by her fellow Nigerians, 3 of them. She said this herself in her Facebook post. Please read the story before you comment next time. Ghanaians we're not evil like that.

Nigerian men and rape are like 5 and 6. They rape children the most. You guys better secure your Ghanaian children. I think I know the tribe involved in her rape. Very wicked tribe. Only that tribe will lure someone to rape as a punishment.
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by PetroDolla2020: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
Why are nigerians running to Ghana? The same Ghanaians you Nigerians humiliated and drove out of your country like animals in 1983 and 1985?

Give me one reason why a Ghanaian should love a Nigerian?

Nigerians are shameless sha grin
IntersexSherry:
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by mdntiri(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
And where's the wickedness coming from? Is it a lack of home training like I've heard some people say?

Zooposki:

Nigerian men and rape are like 5 and 6. They rape children the most. You guys better secure your Ghanaian children. I think I know the tribe involved in her rape. Very wicked tribe. Only that tribe will lure someone to rape as a punishment.
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Zooposki(f): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
mdntiri:
And where's the wickedness coming from? Is it a lack of home training like I've heard some people say?

Probably. Most Nigerian mothers feel only the girls need home training and leave their sons to run amok. Now we have generations of useless Nigerian men.
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Zooposki(f): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Why are nigerians running to Ghana? The same Ghanaians you Nigerians humiliated and drove out of your country like animals in 1983 and 1985?

Give me one reason why a Ghanaian should love a Nigerian?

Nigerians are shameless sha grin

Drive them back to Nigeria. They are useless. Very soon they will soon start raping your Ghanian daughters.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by zolajpower: 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Elladeevah Ellios, a Nigerian lesbian who is based in Ghana has come out of her shell to disclose that she was gang-raped by four men in Ghana.
Naija News understands that Ellios shared the ‘touching’ story on Facebook indicating that she was drugged by someone she trusted.

The abused lady revealed this after she was discharged from the hospital. According to Ellios she was lured by her own best friend of 3 years to where she was drugged, click here to continue reading https://bignaijagist.com.ng/2021/06/10/ghana-based-nigerian-lesbian-raped-by-4-nigerian-men-in-ghana

Watch video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt0F5ElZBis
The whole thing tire me oo
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Kingcalls: 1:28am On Jun 11, 2021
Zooposki:

Probably. Most Nigerian mothers feel only the girls need home training and leave their sons to run amok. Now we have generations of useless Nigerian men.

So the women were also well trained that we have a generation of ashawwo useless Nigerian girls ...
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Zooposki(f): 4:51am On Jun 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

So the women were also well trained that we have a generation of ashawwo useless Nigerian girls ...

Who caused the generation of ashawwo? the generations of mostly useless men becoming useless politicians.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by jumobi1(m): 4:54am On Jun 11, 2021
orikoku:

You might be a rapist with this heartless comment.
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by jumobi1(m): 4:56am On Jun 11, 2021
Kuceeh:

Sick mind. In what way could this be good news? You support people harming lesbians?
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by abeniagbon(m): 6:04am On Jun 11, 2021
As she no gree hear word for house. Them go teach her for outside... Nonsense which kind yeye justice una dey find. Na factory reset them give her so. Them put her for where she belong
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 11, 2021
abeniagbon:
As she no gree hear word for house. Them go teach her for outside... Nonsense which kind yeye justice una dey find. Na factory reset them give her so. Them put her for where she belong
i pity your children.
Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 11, 2021
I know a gay man who got drunk and had sex with a girl.
That didn't stop him from being gay .
This lesbian girl that is forcefully raped, it won't change her from being a lesbian, it will eveb make her to hate men the more..
Homosexuals don't just feel anything for the opposite sex, forcing them is just a waste of time and invalidation of human right. Respect someone's preference.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria Lesbian Gets Raped By Thugs In Ghana (pics & vid) by Kingcalls: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2021
Zooposki:

Who caused the generation of ashawwo? the generations of mostly useless men becoming useless politicians.

Did they force them?? If they were well trained as claimed, will they b following politicians? Women never accept blame, thats y they are perennial underachievers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Launches Surveillance Helicopters / Okonjo-iweala Is World Bank’s Second Highest Paid Official, Says Report . / List Of Names Of Christian Excos In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.