Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG (20698 Views)

Icpc's Trial Of NBC DG And Two Others Might Have Not Been A Real Trial After All / Atiku Abubakar Reacts As NBC Suspends AIT, Ray Power / PDP Reacts As NBC Suspends AIT, Ray Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by goatgoat093: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
ipodstinks:
Your parents are bastards pigs
E pain am cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by NaijaSumi: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST for what you're doing concerning NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

IN THEE ALONE WE HOPE.
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Ategberoson(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Democracy for mouth, Islamic in practised

Federal character for mouth, quota system in full practise

let Southerner become President, na aboki him go pack full the ministries, southern leaders have this complex inferiority for uneducated aboki who should be licking southerners butt, it's unfortunate it's in the other way round

such a shame
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by hybridblood07(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol lol
PrinceOfLagos:
This man is just useless
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by hybridblood07(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
COAS AND DSS are not fulani but hausas
Curious345:
It's official, every other tribes outside the FULANI in this current Nigeria setup are slaves..

The FULANI controls the judiciary

CJN FULANI

OIL N GAS FULANI

ARMY FULANI

DSS FULANI

BROADCASTING FULANI

FOOD FULANI

. WE MUST NOW BEG FOR OUR LIVES
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by AIIyIic(f): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
bunnae:
Some youths sell their votes for as little as 10,000 naira and spend 4 years complaining bitterly of hardship. We should do better. This president nor follow at all.

Bros , when will your appointment be announced na? You can't just carry this nonsense on your head without compensation for 8 years o.

I wish I had a choice of country.
This country hurts so much
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by OsusHunter: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
goatgoat093:
Buhari never appoints the cone headed pigs from the south wastee, abi aren't yarouba and Fulani one again according to the Bourdillon brown-toothed drug lord?
How many OSU pigs have been appointed?

Even with all their governors being in Apc grin

OSU pigs are fúckíng miserable losers grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by adeolu2010: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
President Buhari again, he has done what he knows ho to do best. grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by adeolu2010: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
President Buhari again, he has done what he knows ho to do best.
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by adeolu2010: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
President Buhari again, he has done what he knows ho to do best.
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
planetx:
Are Notherners the only qualified Nigerians? What is the essence of federal character enshrined in the constitution if this president can just flout it with his lopsided appointments.

Hasn't Buhari appointed southerners?
Are Southerners automatically qualified for all.the top.jobs and northerners disqualified?

Me I think Bubu is a bad leader. But my dislike for his government does not mean I indulge in bigotry!
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Afamcy: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Curious345:

The jihad is in full swing

No be lie guy
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by MARKone(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Buhari giving Nigerians Back to Back

We democratically elected him to power so he has all the right in the world to do whatever(appoint) he wishes

Let’s channel our energy to get our pvc and vote him out. That’s like the only clear and visible solution all this protest of a thing won’t work
Buhari will not resign
Nobody can force him out of office he was democratically elected. Baba will remain president till 2023
Get ur pvc ready

The Northerners know what they are doing. Even if a southerner becomes the next present 2023, he can't balance these appointments in one fell swoop. One, they will make sure it is a candidate sympathetic to Thier cause and one they can easily control, 2027, 31 it's will be a northerner and one who will maintain the Hausa/Fulani colonization of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Wakanakarue: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
When will bubu remember his nairaland bot, the dead vulture griller grin

This life Don hard for am as no customer again to buy dead meat...
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Onepeople: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Beancounter93:

The question should be 'Is the man qualified for the job'?

It seems he is, so let him do the job.

The real reason why many of you grumble about who gets what job is that you people are looking for contracts and jobs, not the development of this country.

Same thing in the North.

If a Southerner got the job...how many people can he employ? How many contracts can he steer towards other Southerners? Would it make the economy better.

Nigeria needs to be more and more industrial...not to be a big civil service joint....filled with salary earners who produce nothing.
has he appointed any fulani man that is not qualified? To you all fulanis are qualified, the question should be do we not have qualified people from other tribes?
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
BUHARI and BUHARISTS have noted in his recent recorded LIVE interview with ARISETV that... All his appointees merited the positions they are in and are fully deserving having met the required qualifications ahead of their none Nothern colleagues.. therefore he is not being lopsided by being fair.

Apparently, Hausa/Fulani can scale through JAMB with the lowest cut-off marks and enter any University in the North, graduate and become ministers and commissioners, presidents and governors and senators while the rest of Nigeria struggle with intellectually challenging academics and end up as sub-ordinates like Osinbajo.. chai. Professor working for Primary-School Dropouts.. Una mumu neva do grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Onepeople:
has he appointed any fulani man that is not qualified? To you all fulanis are qualified, the question should be do we not have qualified people from other tribes?

1.I wonder where you got the idea that I am saying that 'only fulanis are qualified?

2.If the man Buhari is not doing well, vote his party out in 2023...infact they may be on their way out.

3.You guys should leave this bigotry alone.

4.As for me, I no care for tribe. Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo, whatever...do your job well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Stevosty: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter
He said the man is useless, leave Seun and co alone, call Buhari.
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Zumax008: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Racoon:

Another northern on the block.These are the only ethnic group that merit their appointments according to Buhari definition of standard.Nepotism is the mother of all corruption.

While is other ethnic groups so afraid to speak up against nepotism in this regime
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Guyman02: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
bunnae:
Some youths sell their votes for as little as 10,000 naira and spend 4 years complaining bitterly of hardship. We should do better. This president nor follow at all.

Bros , when will your appointment be announced na? You can't just carry this nonsense on your head without compensation for 8 years o.
Buhari should pick call, the guy has put in so much time on this platform praise singing Buhari. Make them pity am, he is going through tough times in Benue
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by bunnae(f): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Guyman02:

Buhari should pick call, the guy has put in so much time on this platform praise singing Buhari. Make them pity am, he is going through tough times in Benue
Dude is from benue?
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Vitally123: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yes, only Hausa, Fulanis are qualified to get top government appointments in Nigeria, all other tribes are not qualified by someone's standard, because they came to look bridge and must not complain or agitate, not so? Tell it to the gods!
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
adecz:
undecided

He should just try & start
appointing his children too...

Malu, nama, Shaun, in human skin❎❎❎

undecided
after that he go dey appoint him maluu for farm maybe after that he will remember other tribes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Gbam
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by kraftysprouts: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
bunnae:

You sure say he is not being compensated
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by wink2015(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
This should be a Message to TINUBU.

At least the Handwriting is already on the wall as far as 2023 presidential election is concerned.

The is fulanization fully blown out.

Only Hausas and Fulani get big federal appointments in a multi tribal countries like Nigeria.

I was reading the dailys in the past week, where an Isoko man was lamenting that Isoko have not been made a federal minister
since 1973.

And that Isoko land have provided crude oil money for the federal government but their sons and daughter are denied lucrative federal
appointment.

If one goes around to Edo state, Delta state, Cross Rivers state etc one will discover gross maginalization of the good people of the Niger delta region.

The federal government of Nigeria headed by President Muhammadu Buhari is only interested in Niger delta crude oil money but do not believe in the development of the people.

AGAINST all this maginalization of the good people of the south, one will feel angry when past political leaders like Obasanjo keep preaching unity.

HOW CAN THERE BE UNITY when you are cheating me and denying me access to the resources in my own land.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by simplychic(f): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
How did the south allow these animals get all the offices, I mean there is no single office left for any southern, God blessed the south west with the sea, south south with crude oil and south east with coal and theses zones he also blessed with very fertile land to grow their crops but how did we manage to allow these miscreants to come and take our places in these places. They have nothing to give they want to steal everything. I am livid��‍♀️
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Smooyis(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Not surprised at all. I doubt if he has any conscience shocked
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Timblaze(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
He merit it.
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by Greenback: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
ip.odstinks:
Your parents are bastards pigs
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by NLPoliceWoman: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
bunnae:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Re: Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG by bunnae(f): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Go perch for tree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message / Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard / Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.