Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? (3702 Views)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Amebong(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please hide my ID.

I started dating this guy for like 2 years now and the relationship is still as fresh as ever but I have a problem.

Last month while coming out from the mall, I met this guy or let's say we got talking and we exchange numbers.

He is rich, handsome and educated plus he has all the qualities I need in a man.
After two weeks he said he wanted to see my family and that he was ready to settle down with me.

* My boyfriend doesn't know about this*
I don't know how to tell him I am getting married in two weeks time.

My boyfriend is still struggling and hoping for the best but time is not on my side.

I don't want a situation where he will get rich tomorrow and start seeing me as an old woman and abandon me.

I know it's going to break him but how do I go about telling him the situation on deck.?

https://www.ceetimax.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Temmylee01(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Lamasta(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Just tell him you are a gold digger and you have met the gold you want to dig......

34 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by habsydiamond(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sorry to say this... The end of this kind of adventure is not always rosy.... I just hope ur greediness will not push u into a bottomless pit.......

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by gentleibraheem(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Tell Him you want him to see your parents and you need him to marry you in a short period of time as you've dated for a while already.
the guy go use him leg run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by evil1: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na wahhh

One of my greatest fears.

I just prefer she tells me its over and block me from viewing the status on the day she uploads her marriage pictures especially if its weeks after our breakup because the hate, jealousy, anger ...
Only God knows I might just give up on so many things in a relationship

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Kobicove(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
I know this is a cooked up story but let me just pretend the story is true. grin

Just break up with the guy ASAP...so long as did not enter into blood covenant for marriage every individual has a right to quit a relationship

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
U see why I kick against relationship as a broke guy? It always end in tears.

How will the guy now feel? You gold digger!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Komolafe89: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
When God judges you don't come here seeking advice on how to bef my cheated ex boyfriend
.golddigger
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by kilmot: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Simple grin

John I'm getting married and it's not you.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Pweetyccee(f): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
kilmot:
Simple grin

John I'm getting married and it's not you.

Thank you
lol
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by udede(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
If your boy friend has not proposed to you, there is nothing to bother your head about.
Sit him down and tell him everything with enough sincere empathy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by mytime24(f): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
3 drunk guys entered a taxi. the driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine,turn it off again and said "We reached your destination" The first guy gave him money,the second guy said "thank you" then gave him money too,while the third guy slapped the taxi driver,the driver was shocked thinking the third guy knew what he did,the driver asked "What was that for?" the third guy replied "Control your speed next time, you've nearly killed us!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by mosdii(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Issues2(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lamasta:
Just tell him you are a gold digger and you have met the gold you want to dig......

hahahaha ���� no be small gold digger o tomorrow wen d money finished now love don die bdat oo
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Issues2(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nigeria girls lol � u just meet dis fellow with out knowing his source of wealth he proposed to u and u accept just bcuz he has money and a car nigeria girls y wuna day useless like dis na

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Lamasta(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Issues2:
hahahaha ���� no be small gold digger o tomorrow wen d money finished now love don die bdat oo
Na so my brother love today is about how big your pocket is.....

The boyfriend after finding out his girlfriend is getting married to another guy with Money will be like....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by arejibadz(m): 1:34am On Jun 12, 2021
Lol
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by pyyxxaro: 3:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Just tell him Herdsmen have advised you to marry that guy , else they would empty your village

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Khd95(m): 4:17am On Jun 12, 2021
Copy and paste your third and fourth paragraph to your soon to be ex boyfriend, mafejo pawa sad

We have bigger fish to fry
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Vulcanheph(m): 4:51am On Jun 12, 2021
I have a feeling that this story is fake but in case it's true, I'd tell you this.... It's better for him to find out from you than to find out from someone else or seeing his girlfriend's wedding pictures when he thought he's still in a relationship.

I'm not gonna judge you for breaking up your relationship of two years because of money, but since you've decided to leave him, just have the decency to tell him directly to his face..... That will be the honorable thing to do.

Try and let him see reasons with you and beg him to understand how sorry you are for breaking his heart.

GOOD LUCK.
Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by bepositive11: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2021
If a man wants to marry you within two weeks of meeting you, run for your life. He's rushing you so that you won't see the bad sides of him.

A stable man will take his time to know the woman better.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? by Amakachinwe: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I have a feeling that this story is fake but in case it's true, I'd tell you this.... It's better for him to find out from you than to find out from someone else or seeing his girlfriend's wedding pictures when he thought he's still in a relationship.

I'm not gonna judge you for breaking up your relationship of two years because of money, but since you've decided to leave him, just have the decency to tell him directly to his face..... That will be the honorable thing to do.

Try and let him see reasons with you and beg him to understand how sorry you are for breaking his heart.

GOOD LUCK.

(1) (Reply)

All The Girls In Africa Are Dying For This Picture / Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them. / Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.