Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For (1569 Views)

Which One Is The Hardest For You To Say? / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by Success2700: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
The first day I saw her was in the exam hall. Immediately I disliked her. She had tattoos all over her body. Open nose. Dyed hair. Up on that, invigilator dey collect her phone number.

The next time I saw her, she came to my class to meet a guy. The guy begin parade the girl like trophy. I hate the guy and the girl. Everytime him go carry the girl come dey sit-down with us. But I no dey give the girl face. One day they came as usual and she greeted us, the other guy answered but I didn't. Then she asked me, Success am I smelling? Why are you always frowning whenever you see me? I apologized. E no dey hard me to apologize.

The next day she came to our class. I told her that her boyfriend wasn't in the class. She said the guy wasn't her boyfriend and that she didn't come to see him. Na who you come see then, I asked?

I came to see you, she replied � I was surprised. She offered to take me and my friend out for lunch. Na so we sharperly follow her, unto say we don jam mumu. She paid for our meal. I even fed her sharperly as a bad guy.

My guy told me that the girl liked me but I no believe. She collected my number and started calling me o. The next day I saw her on top bike with another guy, I kuku kill any interest wey been don dey muster for her. But she said they were just friends. She came to my house the next day, she stayed a while, when she wanted to leave, I kissed her. When we got outside she asked me why I didn't kiss her properly. That I kissed her as if I was afraid. For my mind, I say omoh, babe wey I dey pity. I for kuku fvck her sef.

She came again the next day in the evening, asked me if she can pull off her clothes because she feeling heat, I said no as a gentle man, but the stubborn girl still pull her clothes. Her breasts just dey look me. I come dey form virgin for her. She practically raped me that day. I felt joy overdose.

That girl na girl wey every guy for campus wan date but I got her on a platter. Without sweating.

She was staying with a male roommate off camp, but I asked her to go and pack all her kaya and come and stay with me. We stayed together for almost two years.
Re: How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by joceey(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kool

1 Like

Re: How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by geesilver(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Success2700:

The first day I saw her was in the exam hall. Immediately I disliked her. She had tattoos all over her body. Open nose. Dyed hair. Up on that, invigilator dey collect her phone number.

The next time I saw her, she came to my class to meet a guy. The guy begin parade the girl like trophy. I hate the guy and the girl. Everytime him go carry the girl come dey sit-down with us. But I no dey give the girl face. One day they came as usual and she greeted us, the other guy answered but I didn't. Then she asked me, Success am I smelling? Why are you always frowning whenever you see me? I apologized. E no dey hard me to apologize.

The next day she came to our class. I told her that her boyfriend wasn't in the class. She said the guy wasn't her boyfriend and that she didn't come to see him. Na who you come see then, I asked?

I came to see you, she replied � I was surprised. She offered to take me and my friend out for lunch. Na so we sharperly follow her, unto say we don jam mumu. She paid for our meal. I even fed her sharperly as a bad guy.

My guy told me that the girl liked me but I no believe. She collected my number and started calling me o. The next day I saw her on top bike with another guy, I kuku kill any interest wey been don dey muster for her. But she said they were just friends. She came to my house the next day, she stayed a while, when she wanted to leave, I kissed her. When we got outside she asked me why I didn't kiss her properly. That I kissed her as if I was afraid. For my mind, I say omoh, babe wey I dey pity. I for kuku fvck her sef.

She came again the next day in the evening, asked me if she can pull off her clothes because she feeling heat, I said no as a gentle man, but the stubborn girl still pull her clothes. Her breasts just dey look me. I come dey form virgin for her. She practically raped me that day. I felt joy overdose.

That girl na girl wey every guy for campus wan date but I got her on a platter. Without sweating.

She was staying with a male roommate off camp, but I asked her to go and pack all her kaya and come and stay with me. We stayed together for almost two years.
I hope you use rubber before knacking aside AIDS my guy STD full outside ooo

1 Like

Re: How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by Jeon(f): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Success2700:

Okay

1 Like

Re: How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by Temmylee01(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Don't even know what to type

3 Likes

Re: How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by Success2700: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
geesilver:

I hope you use rubber before knacking aside AIDS my guy STD full outside ooo

I dey OK, brother. We were always testing ourselves every 3 months

1 Like

Re: How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by Israel6767: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bro, according to your story, she has a lot of male friends, gives out number to invigilator, lived with a guy.... But na only you she like and you are the luckiest guy abi ?

1 Like

Re: How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by Mrlouis: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
MUMU
Re: How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by mosdii(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by Rossy12(f): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Oya carry trophy.
Re: How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by Rossy12(f): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Oya carry trophy
Re: How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by VlamesIffect(f): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Seconded....

1 Like

Re: How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For by Jamest162: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
she no b girl wey everybody wan date....na girl wey everybody wan fvck and collect their share.....

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Girls Went To Ghana / A Divorced Single Mother Wrote: / Abeg See What I Bought For N800 (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.