Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG (25254 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Elvis778(m): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What south ?, you want to drag other States into you your dotard circle, which is not possible.
Lol, whats even wrong with some people on this forum? Who initially put out plans to protest?
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Elvis778(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This is very true. Ipob have spread their members to All the states of the federation mostly Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.

Same thing Ipob did during the ENDSARS protest. There major aim is to loot shops and properties.

I urge the security Agencies to show no mercy on any protesters.

What are they protesting for if I may ask. The enemies of the state have released peanuts to Ipob leaders to share amongst its members.

Ipob are criminals, terorists and bandits. Ipob are part of Boko Haram and Bandits terorizing the North.

Bloody terrorists
How much do they pay you for this trash?
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by OBIPLUS(m): 12:44am On Jun 12, 2021
Thier fears will still come up to them.
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Phillip2see: 4:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Fools, make una continue with plan. God will disgrace una.
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by OfoIgbo: 4:51am On Jun 12, 2021
blues234:

You re out of touch with reality, that is just it. You think by disrupting and existing governement you can get Biafra.
Listen up, it's high time you guys act civil and follow your agitation via proper diplomatic means. Study how Nnamdi Azikiwe campaigned for freedom from the hands of the Brits. Look at Scotland and learn from them.

I am not an IPOB member.

Also if Buhari is happy with marginalising Igbos, I have no qualms with any activity that gives his government a massive headache.

The protest is principally about ending 1999 constitution which has kept ethnic nationalities trapped and vulnerable to Fulani terrorists attacks.

Nnamdi Kanu has his deficiencies but his heart is pure. I don't even consider him my leader, but IPOB which he leads is second to none, when it comes to rallies and demonstrations. They are desperately needed in this June 12 protests
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Jamesbally: 5:03am On Jun 12, 2021
FLYFIRE:

You mothers have asked your lord & savior buhari to let the Igbos go, so what is your problem?

The North will never give Biafra their independence. grin grin

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Mortiple(m): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2021
vedaxcool:

Yes most of the idiots cannot leave SW especially Lagos. They will use any opportunity to destroy.
If you care to know, Igbos will NOT leave Lagos because we are major stakeholders too. We own 40% of investments and properties in Lagos.

If you are wise, you should back #BIAFRAEXIT. If not Igbos will buy the remaining 60% in the near future. This is not a threat but a statement of fact.

Above all, Igbos are too busy to engage in protest. So stop lying to yourself.
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Mortiple(m): 6:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Jamesbally:

The North will never give Biafra their independence. grin grin

We aren't going no where until we buy the entire country. Na broke ass like you I dey pity.
grin
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Jamesbally: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Mortiple:

We aren't going no where until we buy the entire country. Na broke ass like you I dey pity.
grin

E no get where una fit go before. Cause the North is holding all BIAFRANS BY THEIR BALLS. grin grin grin grin

Only the North can give Biafra their independence. grin

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Jamesbally: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2021
FLYFIRE:

MY mothers have asked My lord & savior buhari to let the Igbos go, so what is your problem?

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Starships4u(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Yea. Don't you know? Who caused all the destruction during ENDSARS?

So yhu wantu tell me Yorubas let Igbos and by extension IGBOS ruin our dear LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Here’s Why The Pdp Presidential Primary Will Be The Toughest In Nigeria’s / I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari / Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.