Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG (25256 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Starships4u:
Stupid tails....

Let's face the June 12 and leave IPOB from this...
Does IPOB have physical presence in Yoruba land?
Yea. Don't you know? Who caused all the destruction during ENDSARS?
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by justmondris: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
IPOP or out stupid leaders and their thugs? Was it IPOP that was using security agencies cars to hijack the EndSars protects? Oga we done wise oh nor they yeye nonsense.
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by ablejesus26(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Yea. Don't you know? Who caused all the destruction during ENDSARS?

So it was ipob that told kabiru to wear bata Oba??.

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by blues234: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
That guy that goes with the Ofoigbo moniker, hope you are reading this thread. My only problem is when the nti ike IPOB generates problem, the entire Igbo race is dragged into it. Why can't you guys just stay off Nigerian affairs and focus on how to convinced the international community to conduct referendum for you? If you guys join the protest of June 12, this will be clear to all and sundry that you are not interested in Biafra, but after Buhari's government.
Ndi nti ike. angry
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by blues234: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
BigSarah:
See this is exactly what happens when you put all your cards out, and don't plan effectively...
Now IPOB can easily be accused... IPOB is not redeemable
The brand don cast, courtesy of their eze onye agwalam leadership.
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Ugonna62: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
With this unfounded alligations against IPOB,.i can tell you for free that this Animals are planning as usual to use their Almajiri attack dogs to infiltrate the protest and cause violent as they did during the endsars protest and blame it on IPOB in there desperate campaign to give a dog a bad name so as to hang it.secondly with this ranting,its now very obvious that the unrest in the South East is enviously imported to pent the once and only peaceful region black amidst recless killings and destruction of lifes and properties in other parts of the country by fulani herders.courtsy of ESN which is now their greatest Nightmare!
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by blues234: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jostoman:
nobody is planning anything against us we are in this thing together forget about what those northerners and Tinubu supporters are saying because we already know their divide and rule tactics.
Fools like you that refused to learn from history are the bane of Igbo society. Stay off that protest, if you are Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Mrpojj(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by DonCortino: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
the so called 'ipob' were the ones intercepted in akure yesterday in trucks loaded with them with ak-47 rifles.

the fulanis have sent their killers in d west to disrupt the protests and blame ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by DonCortino: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nonexisting:
Any Igbo that protests tomorrow is a fool. What has Igbo got to do with June 12. It's afonja thing, they should go and protest.

abi? it's their version of may 30th
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by DonCortino: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
YorubarLord:
Pvssy ass niggas. The same way you initially called endsars yoruba protest and then you had no choice but to fall in line when the protest went big. Mumu

did you observe sit at home on 30th of may?

Ewu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by UCHIHAmask: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jostoman:
nobody is planning anything against us we are in this thing together forget about what those northerners and Tinubu supporters are saying because we already know their divide and rule tactics.
the person you quote,might be an impostor...
just tryna make yorubas and igbos pull each other down,nevertheless,june 12 has nothing to do with igbos/ipob/esn..
they are for biafra
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by donnie(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Cammo:
People should take this as a serious warning. The north may be cooking something. Who knows if they're planning to turn their Fulani herdsmen dogs loose on protesters tomorrow? The mention of IPOB is a smokescreen. Buhari has banned Twitter. Now he can use his dogs and zombies to deal with anybody raising protest for anything and blame it on IPOB.
..that's exactly what he wants to do in collaboration with Tinubu.
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by donbenie(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
BigSarah:
See this is exactly what happens when you put all your cards out, and don't plan effectively...
Now IPOB can easily be accused... IPOB is not redeemable
How many times have they accused their Bandits and Killer Herdsmen?

It's only low IQ Mor0ns that cannot see through this stupid charade.. angry

1 Like

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Ecstacys(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by donbenie(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yourmamatowtow:
Don't worry about Ipob miscreants sir!

General PMB have given an order!

Treat them in a Language they understand!

God bless the Giant Of Africa.
Shut up angry
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by donnie(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
I had warned before, stay away from that June12 protest of you're Igbo. They plan to use you as scape goat.
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by FLYFIRE(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jamesbally:
We know, But Nigerians will resist them at all cost. They did it during end SARS protest. They won't succeed this time.
You mothers have asked your lord & savior buhari to let the Igbos go, so what is your problem?
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Ecstacys(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
blues234:

Fools like you that refused to learn from history are the bane of Igbo society. Stay off that protest, if you are Igbo
u need help
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Ecstacys(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
FLYFIRE:

You mothers have asked your lord & savior buhari to let the Igbos go, so what is your problem?
does it mean that dis people saw nothing wrong with d menace dos sars caused or what some pple dont equate to b called humans
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by OfoIgbo: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
blues234:
That guy that goes with the Ofoigbo moniker, hope you are reading this thread. My only problem is when the nti ike IPOB generates problem, the entire Igbo race is dragged into it. Why can't you guys just stay off Nigerian affairs and focus on how to convinced the international community to conduct referendum for you? If you guys join the protest of June 12, this will be clear to all and sundry that you are not interested in Biafra, but after Buhari's government.
Ndi nti ike. angry

Can't you see the fear in the Fulani circles? What scares them shit-less is Igbos being a part of the protest.
So with their little psychological blackmail you have already capitulated.
The Fulani military are already in Igboland committing crimes, so there is not that much they can do again, if Igbos join the protest, or at least keep the Fulani security forces bogged down in the east while the Yorubas have some space and breathing room to grow the June 12 protests.

You people need to know how to think strategically, not being controlled by psychological games being played by the Fulanis on you
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by donnie(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Can't you see the fear in the Fulani circles? What scares them shit-less is Igbos being a part of the protest.
The Fulani military are already in Igboland committing crimes, so there is not that much they can do again, if Igbos join the protest, or at least keep the Fulani security forces bogged down in the east while the Yorubas have some space and breathing room to grow the June 12 protests.

You people need to know how to think strategically, not being controlled by psychological games being played by the Fulanis on you

donnie:
I had warned before, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo. The oga of Lagos with his Fulani masters have planned to use you as scapegoat.

By the way, I'm not Igbo but I see it and warn. Warn all those you know.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by blues234: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I don't subscribe to change through violent revolution. I believed in a properly negotiated revolution through the ballot box. Buhari will not be president forever. What happened to patience?
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by donnie(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
blues234:

I don't subscribe to change through violent revolution. I believed in a properly negotiated revolution through the ballot box. Buhari will not be president forever. What happened to patience?

Which ballot box? ...in Nigeria? cheesy

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by OfoIgbo: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
blues234:

That patience did not work in 2019, when Buhari used the Sharia chief justice that he installed to rig that 2019 elections.

Take it from me that general elections don't work in Nigeria. I will not advise anybody to wait till 2023.

I'm also not convinced that this protest will be inevitably violent.

If Buhari's goons don't go shooting innocent people as they did during endsars, I don't see it becoming violent
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by mbos: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
June 120is all about abiola an enemy of igbody so how can a right thinkinh igbo react to it, never biz continue in d East
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by CSTRR: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Jostoman:
Igbo people like you no too get sense.

You dey claim unity with people that will throw you people under the bus at any given gbege.

The end sars protests was turned into an anti Igbo movement in many Yoruba WhatsApp.

Una no get sense at all. Just stubborn for nothing.

And that is why una too dey collect.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Freelane33(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Liar ,politician are planning to hijack it not ipob . The compiler of this topics is a tailless monkey with twisted tongue
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by blues234: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
OfoIgbo:

That patience did not work in 2019, when Buhari used the Sharia chief justice that he installed to rig that 2019 elections.

Take it from me that general elections don't work in Nigeria. I will not advise anybody to wait till 2023.

I'm also not convinced that this protest will be inevitably violent.

If Buhari's goons don't go shooting innocent people as they did during endsars, I don't see it becoming violent
You re out of touch with reality, that is just it. You think by disrupting and existing governement you can get Biafra.
Listen up, it's high time you guys act civil and follow your agitation via proper diplomatic means. Study how Nnamdi Azikiwe campaigned for freedom from the hands of the Brits. Look at Scotland and learn from them.
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by Gfskw: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Really
Re: IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG by FLYFIRE(m): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Ecstacys:
does it mean that dis people saw nothing wrong with d menace dos sars caused or what some pple dont equate to b called humans
They think like cows. If not for the oil, they are even lower than the NigerRIENS of Niger Republic. Look at how their `MOST EDUCATED` THINK not to talk of the miscreants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Applaud Gov. Diri For His Stance To Ensure Improved Education - Bayelsa Govt / Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent / Time To Leave PDP For Sheriff, Create A New Party - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.