Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed (23811 Views)

Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri / Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys / Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by Mixedfruit: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
ok
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by Julianaa: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
He will deny this tomorrow
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by omocalabar(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
He will deny the statement tomorrow
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by Shattuck(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
And Buhari banned Twitter because he loves Nigeria, this idiot again if there is anyone who doesn't think of Nigeria before making this stupid decisions it Is definitely this stupid govt

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by Stevengold(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
grin very soon we'll be using news papers. cuz the way i see it, they'll just off the internet

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by alingo2013(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol and he is the biggest one of all

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by KingZebedee(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
I wish they could ban this disgusting slowpoke from entering those countries, I would like it... Confused religious bigot, in fact lie lie Mohammed is a (suspect) grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by Samade7: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
He don smoke weed again

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by DSC7: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lolsssssss......

Welcome to Nigeria.....
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by sugarfrank(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kettle calling pot black. Shaaarrraaappp!!!
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by almarthins(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by Segzy19: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
His brain and thinking is just like the way his face looks...
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by femixville(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Who is even tuning to NTA
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by vioment: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lying mohammed, abeg tell me where our oga go do vacation not that long ago. Dem get your genetics and dna in their books.

Who is hypocritical here? Oga Buhari and other leaders from the north, are changing and using Islamic law over Nigerian laws, and then you turn a blind eye.

He is a failure. No vision to solve issues. Hardcore dunce.
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by authority2006(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
On the issue of Nigerians losing money to the Twitter suspension, Mohammed downplayed the complaints, saying that the Nigerian government was not generating any money in tax from the social media platform.

I don't know when twitter became the source of our revenue. Lol
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by Raph82(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hmmmn! I think this idiot is making sense this time. I begin to imagine why all these countries are concerned about Nigeria this time. All these while that insurgency has been ravaging us, herdsmen killings, bad policies impoverishing us, starvation killing the citizens, they never said a word o, now that Twitter is involved, they are shouting like mad dog. Who Twitter help for here? God punish all of u.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by MiztaPepperoni(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
From my opinion sha, nothing again for Nigeria because both the federal government and the citizens dey too confused. Anything wey happen even if the government dey wrong, the citizens no even dey talk well or reason well.

Spit
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by izorr(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
This fucking lunatic frm the pit of hell if u try let's the arm's speak! We ain't afraid to die ani more Bleep u!!! Bleep ani bodi that sent u.lict
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by shegzhkn: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol.

Mohammed is treading on dangerous grounds, his boss will soon need to go the west to charge his 1800 mah life battery.

What did he think will happen if the west decided to respond to this in kind ??
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by authority2006(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
NotKnown:
Akuko

Father of all hypocrites calling others hypocrites.

I just hope when the US decides to reciprocate in same gesture we won't start running from pillar to post.

Remember the visa issue we had then?

Everytime na so we go de carry fight wey big pass us..

There's a clear difference between twitter and USA as well as between Jack Donkey and Biden

But many Nigerians lost jobs and contracts cos of the Twitter ban.

Let's hope that twitter doesn't make them to lose their country first.
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by Tupaq: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/twitter-suspension-us-uk-eu-others-are-hypocrites-says-lai-mohammed/

How much does this government generate from the killer herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by shosky1794: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lai Mohammed working so hard to see if he can get back Kwara that he lost to the governor. He's banking on the cabal to help him now
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by pickatyouu: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Him dey lucky say nta no go show am.
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by Wickedtruths: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Definitely, some people are using Lai Mohammed to embarrass Buhari and put him in trouble but Buhari is not smart enough to notice.
Buhari receives medical treatment from the UK and Lai is talking this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by meccuno: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
[s]
dre11:

The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has slammed the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union and other countries that criticised the suspension of social media giant, Twitter.

Mohammed, who described the foreign countries as hypocrites, said their views were purely based on economic reasons and not because they loved Nigeria.

The minister said this on NTA’s ‘Good Morning Nigeria’ programme on Friday.

Mohammed said both the EU and the UK were already working on social media regulations and wondered why Nigeria was being accused of stifling free speech.

He added, “The EU has recommended the same thing and Britain only on Wednesday spoke about a law that would regulate the social media. This is why I say they are being hypocritical. Like I said, I don’t like commenting on issues that have to do with relations with Nigeria and other countries but clearly speaking, they are being less than honest.”

Mohammed said the Federal Government had constantly reached out to Twitter to bring down divisive comments like those of separatist leader, Nnamdi Kanu, who was fond of calling Nigeria a zoo.

He asked Nigerians not to be deceived by foreign missions condemning the suspension of Twitter.

Mohammed added, “We have seen so many foreign missions come up to condemn the action of Nigeria. Nigerians, please, make a distinction between countries that are trying to protect their economic and commercial interests from those countries that genuinely love you and talking about freedom of speech and don’t forget for one minute that it is because there is a country called Nigeria that there is freedom of speech.”

The minister maintained that the Federal Government did not suspend Twitter because it deleted a tweet by the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), which many found repugnant.

On the issue of Nigerians losing money to the Twitter suspension, Mohammed downplayed the complaints, saying that the Nigerian government was not generating any money in tax from the social media platform.

He said Nigerians must note that it is only when there is peace that business can take place.
https://punchng.com/twitter-suspension-us-uk-eu-others-are-hypocrites-says-lai-mohammed/
[/s]
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by Raph82(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wickedtruths:
Definitely, some people are using Lai Mohammed to embarrass Buhari and put him in trouble but Buhari is not smart enough to notice.
Buhari receives medical treatment from the UK and Lai is talking this rubbish.
Is the treatment free? The so called UK isn't helping matter, every time he goes out there for treatment, why don't they reject him and ask him to go back to his country & fix the health sector?
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by gosmoney(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Positivety:
The way these people talk sometimes..
sometimes or all d time, dey talk rubbish all d time
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by sterlingD(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oga Lai Mohammed enough of this Twitter this and Twitter that talk. Leave Twitter matter and face core issues. There are more important issues bedevilling this country that need serious and urgent attention. You have taken action against Twitter for reasons which you feel and believed are justified case closed. Let us get on with other issues.
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Guys this bumbling idiot does not speak for all of us. He's solely representing himself
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
And you are a senile slowpoke.
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by WayoProphet: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
I see liar muhamed getting visa ban from these countries. I see him begging them behind to lift the visa ban. This I have seen.
Re: Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed by iteoluwa54(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sometimes you tend to loose your value when you talk too much, people no longer takes you serious. Very soon they will go UK to borrow money, he will used his mouth scatter ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 / Buhari Will Lose Power In 2019 — Dino Melaye (Throwback Video) / Biafra: Why Igbos Want Their Own Country – Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.