Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary (11045 Views)

APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by Tloc(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2021
tempex88:
You said revenue is dwindling

Do you guys even think of pay back plan?

Their brains have not developed enough to process such eventualities.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by Seniorwriter(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2021
SMH...imagine what a SP is saying.
And some youths on here still talk and support these insane clueless present administration.

We need young visionary leaders abeg.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2021
grin
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by Brushstrokes20: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2021
This dumb, overfed toad again?....

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by Mexyz(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Mr. Senate President, what do you guys do with all the revenues being declared by NCS, FIRS and NPA?
You and your clueless brothers in govt have succeeded in borrowing the past, present and future of this country, and the borrowed money ends up in your pockets...
You just seat there and approved all the loans brought before you. Insecurity is on the increase, killings here and there, who exactly are you building/constructing the 'critical infrastructure' for if the citizens won't live to use them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by nograv: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2021
MAGG0T:
I can't weep again for this country.

Everybody should just get out

Bros, I already left..
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2021
To you its necessary for us as Nigerians to bear but forget we are putting the coming generation in danger!

God help this country!
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by Vireani79: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2021
The new scam is Lagos ibadan rail and second Niger bridge
Notice even all the abacha loots always goes to these two unending projects
Make una dey loot dey go
Soon una go cough am
If u think after u die we won't get it back
Ur families will pay
The new generation are not smiling
Even death will not stop us from taking every penny back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by codedguy1(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by dozieo(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2021
These guys are just inept. Can you imagine, yes people borrow, but for what reason and what can you guys show for it.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by donprinyo(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Okadigbo weeps
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by Bahun(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2021
Only animal will say such
When the hardship is not known by u and ur family y will u not say such shit from that dirty pit of urz
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Debt-burden-heavy-on-Nigerians-but-necessary-says-Lawan

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by lastempero: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2021
This man na pure uchu.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by kevoh(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2021
What Nigerians are undergoing currently is not even yet related to debt burden! We are suffering the consequences of insecurity and somersault economic policies by our leaders. By the time the resultant effect of debt burden hits Nigeria, people will just be committing suicide!
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by jojoki: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2021
He is probably calculating his cut on the whole borrowing. How can a country survive by massively borrowing with inflated project. Politicians should reduce their bogus salaries and allowances and stop badness borrowing. Who will all this debt back. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by AmazingELixir: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2021
undecided

Diswan a very huge disaster that has redefinedthe concept of rubber stamp...the worst senate president ever elected,..even Okadigbo's short stint is better than this jejune.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Please Nigeria please manage the burden so we the senators can eat, you see we have eaten long enough we can't stop eating....we are with you in spirit during this hard times

May God bless you all for carrying our burden because without you how will I tell my wives, children and girl friends not to go shopping in Dubai

That's why God created us together as one....you see Lugard is God
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by Ajah489(m): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Thief! Thief people
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by FLYFIRE(m): 8:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Quota system products, na Nigerian system we blame

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by wink2015(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2021
It is convenient for the Buhari government to push this debt to the next government.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by savagerhythm007(m): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2021
You print money, e no do you. You borrow money, e no do you. You collect international grants, e no do you. You collect abacha and other cabals loot, e no do you. You tax citizen, do toll gate, rise fuel price e no still do una. Nna eh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by Kwunume: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2021
Indeed this senate is a rubber stamp senate.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2021
MAGG0T:

we are tired of suffering in Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by seyz91(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Get out to where?

Which country won accomodatw all of us

Make naija jus burn down or make the world end already

Cuz living in Nigeria is already Hell On Earth
MAGG0T:

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by sterlingD(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2021
esmarcq:
we've never had it this bad, the president, vice president, senate President, speaker very docile and useless, most the governor's are nothing to talk about, security agencies useless, which by the way are all, I mean all headed by a certain group of people. God help us all

Well captioned and well said.l had restrain myself from captioning this Government names,phrase and clause but mehn l am shocked and provoked.

This is the most clueless and dullard government we have had in the history of this Nigeria.Everything about this government reeks of dullness, recklessness, callousness, thoughtlessness, cluelessness, shallowness....etc.As if persons knew right from the beginning they captioned this government Dullard and Dullardino

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by victorVIC1(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2021
So how will these debts be cleared?

I can only imagine the future of our dear country

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by ebuclassic18(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2021
idiots

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by omojeesu(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2021
esmarcq:
Honestly I don't have strength for Nigeria again, like wtf is wrong with this country, we've never had it this bad, the president, vice president, senate President, speaker very docile and useless, most the governor's are nothing to talk about, security agencies useless, which by the way are all, I mean all headed by a certain group of people. God help us all

P.S someone should please point me Ireland Visa thread, it's about time one leaves the country for good

The government of looters, by looters for looters.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by snoopz: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Why won't it be neccesary, when you're the one collecting the money
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary by snowball11(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Can this thing shut his mouth already! undecided

Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial / God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu / FG To Disband FRSC, Christians Pilgrimage, Hajj Commission, Five Other Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.