Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics (49113 Views)

My Visit To Chinua Achebe's Residential House Ogidi, Anambra State(video&photos) / Peter Obi Supporters Protest Because Army Kill Unknown gunmen PICS / The Army Should Be After These Known Gunmen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Chasaq237: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ppogbae:
When is Buhari going start dealing with these folks?!?!
didn't you hear they are regarded as unknown gunmen? Will buhari use your own life as an alternative to their own life?
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by dederocs(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Terrorists.
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by IJOBA11: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
weiwei:
Some of you are just stupid.
LALASTCLALA RULE 2 angry
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by dederocs(m): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
duni04:
These easterners have no clue what they're doing. Crime will soon consume them becaise they have burnt down the courts, Prisons, police stations and every sign of law and order. Criminals don't segregate between Nigeria and Biafra.
Na their papa and mama go hear am grin
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by dederocs(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
BKayy:

The protest doesn't concern me or my people.
Have seen any report from any Eastern state?
We are not interested in anything to make Nigeria better but to destroy it permanently.
When you people are ready to destroy Nigeria, call us.
Until then, I and my people will be watching you guys from afar. But unlike you guys, we won't condemn or mock your decision. You people believe in Nigeria, we don't
Start another civil war, and see more millions of Biafrans killed, and fulanis breeding Ipobians via rape grin

We will like to watch the movie.
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by dederocs(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
IJOBA11:
NAF AND DSS TERRORISTS SHOULD STOP BURNING ALL THE INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE EASTERN NIGERIA.

WE IGBOS WOULD RATHER BUILD THAN TO DESTROYangry

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH angry
Some of your brothers here are cheering the burning and destruction on.
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by dederocs(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
BKayy:
Very soon Nigeria will run back to their pay masters butt ass naked.
They will say to them "We saw men that looked boldly to the face of death and demand death to call them by their name" - The book of St. Chukwudị 14:22-25
Extracted from the Holy gospel of Biafra
Mugu, remember how Ojukwu ran like a coward to escape, this time around, the entire east might be wiped out.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Olisehinnocent: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nice one ugm. Kill them allllllll
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by LOVEGINO(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lie Mohammed is suspending nairaland very soon.
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by dederocs(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Icumsa45:
Remember the government hijacked a peaceful protest with thugs last year, what makes you think that dss can't hijack rogues just to label Biafrans terrorists then continue the genocide in the east.
Nnamdi Kanu said it, he said all police and army in the East will be attacked by ESN, stop talking nonsense... everyone but you Ipobians knows.
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by nku5: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rissimenky:

You don't believe it because you are a dumb, thick, and stupid tribalist.

One day you will believe it. Mumu.

I hope say you no smoke dried shit before you type this thing? Or you were born like this?
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
dederocs:

Nnamdi Kanu said it, he said all police and army in the East will be attacked by ESN, stop talking nonsense... everyone but you Ipobians knows.

Werey DSS, abeg fvck off from my mention.
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by West2019(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nah lie
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by West2019(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
West2019:
Nah lie
fake news
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by dederocs(m): 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Icumsa45:

Werey DSS, abeg fvck off from my mention.
East will burn, merchants of deaths and anarchists from all over West Africa, will see to that. You people think it's to make mouth, the real killers don't brag. This fire you people have started, will consume your father's and mothers, down to the seeds and fourth generation. Landlocked biafra grin
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by stayclearofme: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ppogbae:
When is Buhari going start dealing with these folks?!?!
What makes Buhari different from them?
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Bigpat: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
IJOBA11:
NAF AND DSS TERRORISTS SHOULD STOP BURNING ALL THE INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE EASTERN NIGERIA.

WE IGBOS WOULD RATHER BUILD THAN TO DESTROYangry

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH angry
YOU THINK YOU CAN WRITE TO MOCK ABI, WHEN IT HAPPEN IF I HEAR YOU SAY "INNOCENT IGBO", THUNDER GO FIRE YOU. YOU BETTER TELL THE UGM(IPOB & ESN) THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by ScotDan: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
It's well, one day all these will be over...
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
dederocs:

East will burn, merchants of deaths and anarchists from all over West Africa, will see to that. You people think it's to make mouth, the real killers don't brag. This fire you people have started, will consume your father's and mothers, down to the seeds and fourth generation. Landlocked biafra grin

You are describing the carnage Fulani is doing to your people. Keep being a Lai Mohammed slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2021
GentleRay:
And you fools watch and clap. When did UGM becomes DSS? Confused pigs!

I don't understand why you are babbling here with my mention...are you UGM, DSS or a fulani bandit?

Which one is actually paining you, so I go know how I go take keep voice, tell you d ntooor? Keep crying plz... BMC tears are my favorite.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Phut(f): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2021
A
nku5:

Afo sa gi ebea! Anumpam nwuru anwu. Obele nsi nama

Efi
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Coronavirus1: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2021
Fraudulent man

Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Coronavirus1: 1:05am On Jun 13, 2021
Just a curious question:

Why does the Nigerian Police have enough manpower to attack protesters but don’t have enough manpower to attend to armed robbers?
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by chidiwar(m): 1:07am On Jun 13, 2021
Go get airdrop using this link

https://unioswap.com/JKQH2I

Paste ur ETH wallet address from any of ur trading platform

Its real
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Ashirioluwa: 1:51am On Jun 13, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
The Ogidi Area command in Anambra Was attacked by Unknown Gun men in the early hours of today 12/6/2021

Details Shortly

Any incident in Nigeria now is either tagged to the herdsmen or unknown gun men.

This is the new trend in this blood sucking country
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Ashirioluwa: 1:54am On Jun 13, 2021
Coronavirus1:
Fraudulent man

Those old fools still see this scammer as their messiah

Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by escapefromusa(f): 2:36am On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
I CAN’T REMEMBER EVER MENTIONING DESERT DWELLERS IN MY PREVIOUS POST angry

BECAREFUL angry

Hey Dirty boy, I knew you'd be here.

I heard PDP now pays 30K as much as BMC. Please confirm
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Naajjii: 2:48am On Jun 13, 2021
The government should just withdraw the police let these terrorist kill themselves belle for sweet us well well. Let IPOB take over that would be a good step in getting Biafra, then we will start on with their people in the north let them go to their territory , it is simple as ABC.
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Icon79(m): 3:28am On Jun 13, 2021
This is in my hometown gogo. I know our people, they will never burn down that Police station.

Stop calling them unknown gunmen. These are Boko Haram insurgents.

O pari

SlayerForever:

I know this police station. I was even there last December!

But the pictures posted are not enough to assess the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu / Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) / Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.