Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics (49124 Views)

My Visit To Chinua Achebe's Residential House Ogidi, Anambra State(video&photos) / Peter Obi Supporters Protest Because Army Kill Unknown gunmen PICS / The Army Should Be After These Known Gunmen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by favour32(m): 4:18am On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=alfasexy post=102643681]

Jajaweed talk. Nama this, nama that. Just leave our land and go back to your papa in...or though being a Fulani herdsman...
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Sleekfingers: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
The Ogidi Area command in Anambra Was attacked by Unknown Gun men in the early hours of today 12/6/2021

Details Shortly

they are burning police station now o.......when the FG start dealing with them.....dem go dey shout say na innocent people dem dey kill......

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Sleekfingers: 5:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Where is the burnt station? Is it the same one that i saw still stading in the picture?

Fake news, anything to tarnish the image of IPOB.

ipob get any good image for nigeria? A terrorrist group for that matter

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Jamesbally: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2021

Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Piggyyeaster1: 6:11am On Jun 13, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
DSS and fulani thugs are burning down things in the East. This is their handiwork.
where is ESN?
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Gbajure(m): 6:23am On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
NAF AND DSS TERRORISTS SHOULD STOP BURNING ALL THE INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE EASTERN NIGERIA.

WE IGBOS WOULD RATHER BUILD THAN TO DESTROYangry

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH angry

Keep lying to yourselves. BH will be joke to what those maniacal Igbos will be and do to your Potopoto republic
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Ekwuemechidubem: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=SlayerForever post=102639011]

I know this police station. I was even there last December!

But the pictures posted are not enough to assess the situation.

[/quote my brother ooo no be the ogidi police station I know is this but na the pig house like inside them show shaa this police people are really suffering but when we protest instead of them to have sense of reasoning
When Fulani commissioner with order them to shoot
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by AntiBeEmCe(m): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
where is ESN?

At ur father's house.
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by IJOBA11: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2021
Munaking:

You are a foolish goat. A very foolish person
LALASTICLALA

RULE #2 angry
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by dederocs(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

I don't understand why you are babbling here with my mention...are you UGM, DSS or a fulani bandit?

Which one is actually paining you, so I go know how I go take keep voice, tell you d ntooor? Keep crying plz... BMC tears are my favorite.
Nnamdi Kanu is collecting money from Biafrans all over the world, bleeping whores, all the monies he is collecting on behalf of biafra, where are they?

You guys said Uwazirike is a fraud cos he was around during the last biafra war, and as a wise man, he knows it's better to fight to win, not fight to destroy your people and lands.
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by MoIbrahim: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2021
Unknown indeed!
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by BKayy: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2021
dederocs:

Mugu, remember how Ojukwu ran like a coward to escape, this time around, the entire east might be wiped out.
You are welcome to try.
You people have been waiting for Britain to help as usual for no avail. So far as social media exists, you all are left to fight us alone and you know what the result will look like. Take a look at Zamfara, Oyo and Ogun
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by BKayy: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2021
dederocs:

Start another civil war, and see more millions of Biafrans killed, and fulanis breeding Ipobians via rape grin

We will like to watch the movie.
Which one is start another war?
What is happening now?
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by dederocs(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2021
BKayy:

Which one is start another war?
What is happening now?
You are a kid, most of you have not seen war. War is simply killing and destroying, everything is legible for destruction under war... this is just crisis management. The only way to get biafra apart from via referendum is via war...in the last biafra war, over N2million died, and millions more were stricken with kwashiorkor...you kids were not present then, ask your fathers. Easy to start war, but very hard to end it. It is the East that will burn.
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by dederocs(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2021
BKayy:

You are welcome to try.
You people have been waiting for Britain to help as usual for no avail. So far as social media exists, you all are left to fight us alone and you know what the result will look like. Take a look at Zamfara, Oyo and Ogun
Dumb loudmouths talk as usual, Nnamdi Kanu is hiding, your boys scouts ESN are being killed like rats. Ibos are weak, na only mouth. All the deaths and destruction is in vain, shame on you, you should be in the bushes with ESN...keypad warrior grin
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Abujason: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
HE WAS JUST CALLING OUT YOU IDOL WORSHIPPERS

IJOBA11:
YOU MEAN THAT OSAMA BINHARI SHOULD START DEALING WITH ARMED DSS AND NAF HE SENT TO DESTROY PEACEFUL IGBO LAND

WE ALL KNOW THAT OSAMA BINHARI IS NOT HAPPY THAT SOUTHERN NIGERIA IS PEACEFUL, SO FOR HIM TO BALANCE THE EQUATION, HE UNLEASHED HIS JIHADISTS BRETHREN ON SOUTHERN NIGERIA TO KILL AND RAPE INNOCENT PEOPLE.

THIS SAME TERRORIST THAT CALLED FOR TOTAL IMPLEMENTATION OF SHARIA LAW IN THE WHOLE 36 STATES OF THE FEDERATION

https://www.news24.com/News24/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

TELL ME WHY BINHARI SUPPORTERS ARE NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SITUATION OF THINGS IN THE COUNTRY IF NOT THAT THEY ARE STILL HOPING THAT HE WILL STILL IMPLEMENT HIS SHARIA LAW PROMISED ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

SHAMELESS JIHADISTS angry

CC
NGENEUKWUENU AKA CILICMARIN AKA CLEVERLY MONOGAMY VAUGHANLANREWAJ SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY1 THATFAIRGUY OSHIGUN WALEDEJI GOKE7 LEGENDHERO PISSFULLPROTESTER AKA THETREVORBOSS1 AKA ONIONBANDIT BOLA146 OJIOFOR JULIUSMALEMA AKA MALESZENAWI AKA OSAGYEFO OKOROAWUSA
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by ojialo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
the staff strength there is over 200 and I wonder how 2 or 3 person's will just walk into a police station and start burning things without apprehending any of them, something is not right/fishy
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by AntiBeEmCe(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
dederocs:

Nnamdi Kanu is collecting money from Biafrans all over the world, bleeping whores, all the monies he is collecting on behalf of biafra, where are they?

You guys said Uwazirike is a fraud cos he was around during the last biafra war, and as a wise man, he knows it's better to fight to win, not fight to destroy your people and lands.

All these trash u mentioned...I don't see how any of it is ur goddamed business. So... face ur front, or better still, keep whining and crying here.
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
WHOEVER COINED THIS UGM AND THOSE STILL USING THE WORD DEAPITE ALL THE ARREST IS A TERRORIST LIKE ESN.
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by 9jaRealist: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ppogbae:
When is Buhari going start dealing with these folks?!?!

You mean the “innocent” dudes apparently on their way to their church’s Halloween parties dressed as militiamen? wink
>
Re: Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics by TheGlassCountry: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Pentagon007:
How many black Monkeys died? Thats what I want to hear!!!

Really? That is what you want to hear? How many police were killed. I'm just happy that the world is round. Everything will come around full circle eventually. Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) / Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.