Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green (1091 Views)

I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie / Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by shortgun(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2021
The retweet button is now Green in solidarity with Nigerians.
There's no place for tyranny in a "democracy"
We love it.

1 Like

Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by timesup234: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2021
The fear of Kingkong Buhari. Crushing all his enemies. One Nigeria forever. Death to Biafra!

5 Likes

Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by Shuzzi(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2021
This change applies only in Nigeria.
It's not a big deal. undecided
Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by shortgun(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2021
timesup234:
The fear of Kingkong Buhari. Crushing all his enemies. One Nigeria forever. Death to Biafra!
This post is not for dumbos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by Arewa1stSon: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Toh
Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by saaron(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Late buhari's fulani regime has been as exposed to the world as nothing but a demonic and highly oppressive regime thanks to their Twitter Ban.
Almost everyone across the world is aware of #June12Protest. What can be better than this? Indeed it has been said before ; that no one needs to do anything against late buhari's regime. They instead will use their own hands to destroy themselves.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by onez: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2021
The unintended consequence of Twitter ban is that folks now VPN. This makes it easy for our tweet to trend in USA. More pressure on the junta and divider-in-chief in Aso rock until he quits today.

6 Likes

Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by shortgun(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2021
onez:
The unintended consequence of Twitter ban is that folks now VPN. This makes it easy for our tweet to trend in USA. More pressure on the junta and divider-in-chief in Aso rock until he quits today.
I tell you..the people in Government have no brains

5 Likes

Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by loosecanon50(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2021
timesup234:
[s]The fear of Kingkong Buhari. Crushing all his enemies. One Nigeria forever. Death to Biafra![/s]

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by DDDEnterprises: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2021
shortgun:
I tell you..the people in Government have no brains
You didn't tell him anything. He was the one that told you... angry
grin grin
Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by Escravos(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2021
The re tweet button has always been green
Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by TarOrfeeek: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2021
In all of these, let us enjoy the change that some Otelectuals gifted us in 2015.

How I wish, I could go back in time and plank my lodge mate who was celebrating Buhari winning the election just because NEPA brought light.

That NEPA light lasted 6 hours. But the destruction this idiot has brought will last forever.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by 360degreess(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2021
timesup234:
.I tell u.Buhari is treating everybody in the language he or she will understand.ipob miscreants will be pained with this news.
Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by Sirjamo: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Why didn't he change it to Biafra colour?

1 Like

Re: June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Lol. I love that

The ban is temporary but I love how everything has played out so far.

The FG and Twitter are both at fault and I believe both parties would learn from the event.

For those saying Twitter does not give a f**k, you guys know nothing. Maybe you should first find out the number of people that access Twitter from Nigeria. Apart from that, there's a way such negativity spreads and Twitter might end up being banned in some other countries.

Twitter is not a charity organisation but a business that has formidable competitors. They have to be wise and strategic to remain strong in business.

Let Nigeria keep trending, at least it might make things change for better

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Arrest: Kenyan Government Speaks On Complicity (Video) / How Agbowo Became A Den Of Thieves / Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.