Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army (17924 Views)

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by Kenturkey048(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2021
MISSNORA:
Hmmmm those ugly looking ones. I want the ones at Army HQ Abuja

You no meet up the standard of those in Army HQ Abuja.
Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by Kenturkey048(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:

It’s mob mentality, you don’t have to be irked cos everyone else is or cos his ideology is different from yours.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, that’s why we’re all different.

In a public space like this, you’ll always meet people with conflicting ideas.

Plenty English on top of 1 sentence.

Please sell a product online with all these plenty Englishes rather than wasting it on me.

I spewed out disgust. You are advising me on how to feel. Nigerians and I too know are like 5 & 6. I dislike Mannabbqgriills. Please Save yourself the plenty English
Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by PAWG(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Plenty English on top of 1 sentence.

Please sell a product online with all these plenty Englishes rather than wasting it on me.

Lol
Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by tunchi014(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2021
post=102666555:
God bless our darling soldiers as they are working to make our country safe and peaceful
... Mr military photographer, what of pics where they kill us?
Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by ifiokjohn(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2021
post=102666548:

Where is your empathy for crying out loud?
Why not keep shut if you don't have anything reasonable or sensible to type?
Did you show empathy to the innocent igbo youths? Unfairly tagged UGM? Did you show empathy to #Endsars protesters that were killed some scarred for life?
Did you show empathy?
You're one of the biggest hypocrite in this forum....Oh God how i hate you so much...With a Gun in my hand I won't waste time in wasting you if I had the chance..
You, that simplyleo, Onionbandit, Okoroawusa etc.. and all Buhari supporters like Cilimarin...that one should be burnt if possible.
Any body when no.like Nigeria to develop security wise, Economy wise, infrastructures wise... especially security because of there wickedness...they deserve it
Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by NLPoliceWoman: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2021
lucaschukwuka:

Idiot. You made it here
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by NLPoliceWoman: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2021
EkperemoEgbabi:

Iya la Iya eh
Rule 5.
Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by OnionBandit(f): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Did you show empathy to the innocent igbo youths? Unfairly tagged UGM? Did you show empathy to #Endsars protesters that were killed some scarred for life?
Did you show empathy?
You're one of the biggest hypocrite in this forum....Oh God how i hate you so much...With a Gun in my hand I won't waste time in wasting you if I had the chance..
You, that simplyleo, Onionbandit, Okoroawusa etc.. and all Buhari supporters like Cilimarin...that one should be burnt if possible.
Any body when no.like Nigeria to develop security wise, Economy wise, infrastructures wise... especially security because of there wickedness...they deserve it
You want to shoot us in the head and burn us .....and you have a Bible quote as your signature. You sure say you well so

Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by ifiokjohn(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
OnionBandit:
You want to shoot us in the head and burn us .....and you have a Bible quote as your signature. You sure say you well so
Even the Bible said " Suffer not a witch to live"
Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by 77star: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
uboma:

You are only wasting your time replying him. He is a gullible] follower of PMB. The word in bold sums up everything about him so there is really no need to engage him in any discussion as he cannot reason objectively.
We all know pussybbqgriller is an okponu (very dense mumu) who detest good things for the Nigerian citizens because of #30,000 wey him dey collect wink

U say his family yesterday shouting 'I support Buhari'

They were asked why they supported him, they told the journalist that it was because they promised them one one thousand naira, each.

So if some pple can support him because of 1k, why would you now expect MANNABBQGRILS the policewoman not to kill himself, okponu will say 'we are not a man, we are a lady'

When he was casted, he further said 'we are not a lady, we are simply we'

Hiding his gender and identity because of the evil he's perpetrating up and down.

And I believe one day he would be caught and wouldn't end well

Foolish Benue guy that can't put his state in order only to be supporting evil government and painted them good

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by 77star: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Livesimple:

Terrorist
cheesy
That what he is
Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by 77star: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
uboma:

If it isn't the case, will any right thinking man/woman overlook the sufferings brought about by the action and inaction of this government?

Insecurity has worsened since PMB took over office in 2015 and is not getting any better.

Inflation had continued to rise because we have incompetent persons managing the economy.

Unemployment rate is rising by the day.

Corruption is at its highest ebb.

Our external debt profile is on the rise with nothing tangible to justify it.

The list is endless.... Even those I know personally who supported the emergence of PMB in 2015 have regretted their actions...

The man/woman behind that moniker is a zombie.
Too much

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by 77star: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
Get lost pussybbqgriller

No mod is going to do anything

U'll act stupidly, when u now get served
U will switch to your alternate yeye NLPoliceWoman account to dey cry for mod up and down.

Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by whytediamond(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nukilia:
I can't understand why the military men will leave the political sponsors of terror in government but gladly go into the bush for BH to slaughter...

#Insanity

No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=FreedomWinsNow post=102654397][/quote] When they come killing innocent people, they don't consider that they can be maimed or incapacitated. Down in the East, hoodlums don't incapacitate nor maime but send them straight to the grave where they should go since they carry their hatred from North coupled with that of their vegetable master to come and kill Eastern people. No pity for blood sucking demons..

Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by Fuckjesusandgod: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
uboma:

If it isn't the case, will any right thinking man/woman overlook the sufferings brought about by the action and inaction of this government?

Insecurity has worsened since PMB took over office in 2015 and is not getting any better.

Inflation had continued to rise because we have incompetent persons managing the economy.

Unemployment rate is rising by the day.

Corruption is at its highest ebb.

Our external debt profile is on the rise with nothing tangible to justify it.

The list is endless.... Even those I know personally who supported the emergence of PMB in 2015 have regretted their actions...

The man/woman behind that moniker is a zombie.

Lol, he's getting 30k monthly for a generational suffering.

My dear, it's what it is..... that's the guy price to be numb to the situations of things in the country, the funny part is we all filling the heat.

Did you read the report of those bought with 1k as pro buharis lol.... there's hunger in the land and majority are ready to throw away their birth right for a satchel of water.

Blessings my dear one.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by engrchykae(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
post=102666546:
Our soldiers need all the support they can get to end this evil that the devilish party bestowed on our nation before they left.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant soldiers as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!
why on earth do humans need military institutions?
Is it not because animals Respect themselves more than humans(so called higher animals)
When man was created,he was placed in the garden (a farmer)not in the barracks (a soldier)
Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by collins88(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
These are one of the numerous reasons why the Country should be govern in the best interest of All
Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by Blackdisciple(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
labisibrass:

Some of you just type for typing sake. Go and initiate the arrest na

No I think the former COAS Burantashi really fought insurgency and has credit in gallantry .
Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by calcal: 1:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Similar Senate delegation was at the Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp at Wassa, at the outskirt of Abuja on Thursday where relief items worth N10 million were donated to victims.

The youth are dying while the politicians are cashing out.

senators shouldn't be donating but to do their job.

What is the plan for the IDP?

Who made them IDP?

Why are they IDP?

What happened to their settlements?

When are they returning ?

what happened to their previous source of income?

Senators need to answer these questions while businesses can donate.
Re: Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army by NLPoliceWoman: 6:19am On Jun 16, 2021
lucaschukwuka:

Idiot. You made it here
Again,
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Swears In Ademola Adeleke As Osun-West Senator / CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) / "We Have To Pay People Not To Kill Our People" - Watch El-Rufai on Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.