Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. (5751 Views)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by richardwarner(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
i met a brillant frndly girl early this yr on a flight to Abj n we got talkin n we became really close n all, as we got to abj she brought d idea that we shud hook up again n i replied in affirmative....No problm. cos she strikes like that kind of a girl i will really like to get close to n probably b frnds with... same week on a saturday i was free from work i called her to meet me up in one of my favourite spot in abj but she turned it down n i got a little bit gross, she could sense it from my voice cos she was d one that had proposed that we hung out, but i wudnt blame her because of d recent happenings n all... she later called bck n asked if could come to her family house n see her which was a bit unsettlin to me too, but i later agreed n drove down to her house after she had given me directive, as an abuja former street boy it wasnt difficult to locate her family house... i got to d gate called her n she came out n asked d gate man to open the gate for me n i drove in parked n alighted from my car we hugged n laughed like we hv known ourselves for ages...we got in i met her mom n younger sis who could pass as her doppleganger, i greeted her mom n kneeled down with my one knee like yoruba's postrate before their kings..mom was no different from her daughters " freespirited, friendly n all, n i could tell she likes me too atleast from my appearance n aura." who does'nt like richie" �frnd around me could tell am nt just a regular naija boy... i get plenty home trainin...
To cut long story short" from inception i hv always bn frnds with female folks waybckfrn my uni days n all... it's a no brainer that wen u get too close to a nigerian girl wit tomuch act of chivalry towards her overtime she will start seein u as her boyfrnd " lover" even if u hv clearly stated u dnt want anything intimate with her but in her head she's already considering you for the post of a boyfrnd�...these i cn attest every nigerian girl is on this table...
like i said i am cuttin this story inother nt to write an espistle.... overtime i became really close to this family...her mom, dad, younger sis n everyone became really fond of me... she started catchin feelings same wit her younger sister n i could feel d tension in d air but i pretended like nothing was happenin because i didnt want to create any kind of bad blood btwn the two sisters... that same week i could smell that stuffs is'nt right anymore i took them clubbin at cubana n later met wit some couple frnds n even introduced them as my sisters n der argued we all laughed n its all passed, later that night we all drove to my place n der spent d night "sorry guys notin happen"� cos mine was closer n it was late...seriously i love this two sisters like my own sisters n i wudnt want to b involved in any relationship wit any cos it might later hurt either of them cos i could see both are already giving me green light...Fastforward to where everything turn sour...Mom called me one sunday afternoon n asked if i am free to come to d house ? n asked if der was an emergency or a problm? she said no, that she wanted to hv a conversation wit me,, i hurriedly drove down to see her n she asked if i would eat sunday rice i said no... Then she started by saying i shud stop playing games n pick a side,i asked how ma? she said that she sees me bn very close to her daughters n she is confused on who i am interested in n i shud man up n make a choose than confusing her daughters lives...omo i was perplexed n shocked to d bone... i could'nt even say anything cos i was confused..... To b continued.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by overdrive(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Following
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by McOluOmo: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ahh ahh , this matter is perplexing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by SportsHD: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Omohhhhh.
Asalama for you senior bros. You made two sisters fall for you without even asking them out.
Tiri gbosa for you brotherman.

14 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Ahmed0336(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Come finish Wetin u start or I ll lead June 12 come your house angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Galantis: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Wahala for naija no dey ever finish undecided cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by X0X0(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Come & continue bro grin cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by ChilamNk(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Omo Make u come play us the full tape a beg.we still dey background... grin
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Eddie360(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Guy u d catch cruise ontop a whole family
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Blacknote: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Not that I'm a hater bro, but I doubt the authenticity of this story.
Nevertheless kwantinu

17 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by samwash(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Very good storyline, you are a good writer but I kwn it's not a true life story.
Am still waiting for the conclusing part.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Obakashdee(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Let’s be having sense, add fiction to your story abeg

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by RisenJoe(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tonight on tales that never happened

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by eusteskevin(m): 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pls Kowtinu

1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Immanueladebol(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
No be Nosa true life story be this

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Oluromantic: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Honestly I blame you. E be like say that your richie doesn't include all areas of you. It's only financial. You don't seem to be rich in sense and sensitivity towards women matters. How can you get so close to a Nigerian girl and her family and think they're just friends or sisters to you. Imagine, even the mother thinks you're interested in her daughters. You need to back down as fast as possible. You can do that gradually by stopping visitations to their house, then reduced calls and so on.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by fineberry(m): 12:10am On Jun 13, 2021
But like seriously, you mean you don't want to get intimate as in start a proper r/ship with any of the ladies... ??
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Depressed101: 6:16am On Jun 13, 2021
richardwarner:
i met a brillant frndly girl early this yr on a flight to Abj n we got talkin n we became really close n all, as we got to abj she brought d idea that we shud hook up again n i replied in affirmative....No problm. cos she strikes like that kind of a girl i will really like to get close to n probably b frnds with... same week on a saturday i was free from work i called her to meet me up in one of my favourite spot in abj but she turned it down n i got a little bit gross, she could sense it from my voice cos she was d one that had proposed that we hung out, but i wudnt blame her because of d recent happenings n all... she later called bck n asked if could come to her family house n see her which was a bit unsettlin to me too, but i later agreed n drove down to her house after she had given me directive, as an abuja former street boy it wasnt difficult to locate her family house... i got to d gate called her n she came out n asked d gate man to open the gate for me n i drove in parked n alighted from my car we hugged n laughed like we hv known ourselves for ages...we got in i met her mom n younger sis who could pass as her doppleganger, i greeted her mom n kneeled down with my one knee like yoruba's postrate before their kings..mom was no different from her daughters " freespirited, friendly n all, n i could tell she likes me too atleast from my appearance n aura." who does'nt like richie" �frnd around me could tell am nt just a regular naija boy... i get plenty home trainin...
To cut long story short" from inception i hv always bn frnds with female folks waybckfrn my uni days n all... it's a no brainer that wen u get too close to a nigerian girl wit tomuch act of chivalry towards her overtime she will start seein u as her boyfrnd " lover" even if u hv clearly stated u dnt want anything intimate with her but in her head she's already considering you for the post of a boyfrnd�...these i cn attest every nigerian girl is on this table...
like i said i am cuttin this story inother nt to write an espistle.... overtime i became really close to this family...her mom, dad, younger sis n everyone became really fond of me... she started catchin feelings same wit her younger sister n i could feel d tension in d air but i pretended like nothing was happenin because i didnt want to create any kind of bad blood btwn the two sisters... that same week i could smell that stuffs is'nt right anymore i took them clubbin at cubana n later met wit some couple frnds n even introduced them as my sisters n der argued we all laughed n its all passed, later that night we all drove to my place n der spent d night "sorry guys notin happen"� cos mine was closer n it was late...seriously i love this two sisters like my own sisters n i wudnt want to b involved in any relationship wit any cos it might later hurt either of them cos i could see both are already giving me green light...Fastforward to where everything turn sour...Mom called me one sunday afternoon n asked if i am free to come to d house ? n asked if der was an emergency or a problm? she said no, that she wanted to hv a conversation wit me,, i hurriedly drove down to see her n she asked if i would eat sunday rice i said no... Then she started by saying i shud stop playing games n pick a side,i asked how ma? she said that she sees me bn very close to her daughters n she is confused on who i am interested in n i shud man up n make a choose than confusing her daughters lives...omo i was perplexed n shocked to d bone... i could'nt even say anything cos i was confused..... To b continued.
why will you reject her food? Ah
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Churchill6767: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2021
Which kin bogus story be this?

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by DAVE206(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2021
So sorry for you bro, I pity you, when you finish your jeopardize, the result will be waiting for you at the same airport you both landed.
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by edochie12: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2021
Continue this story oo
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2021
DAVE206:
So sorry for you bro, I pity you, when you finish your jeopardize, the result will be waiting for you at the same airport you both landed.

Na you gan dey cause the wahala here.

Like the mama said, you should make your position known.
Abi you wan dey fukk the two sisters with their mama?

Sé aburo naira Marley nien? cheesy

Stop messing with their head.

You don't go cozying up to people like that without a clear intention.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Antmanned(m): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2021
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by BabbanBura(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2021
richardwarner:

I had similar story and it ended in tears - almost strained out family relationships because both families thought something was cooking though I told my family that I am not interested in relationship but just friendship
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Ayo2004: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2021
If this story is true,OP deserves a ballon d'or and Grammy award grin
When I get money,I go surely follow in your footsteps just that I go dey lash both of them steady
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by careytommy37(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2021
Fantasy. The pastime of the typical unemployed Nigerian youth.
Continue daydreaming, don't find something useful to do with your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by Komolafe89: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmmm kontinue
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by jieta: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2021
Blacknote:
Not that I'm a hater bro, but I doubt the authenticity of this story.
Nevertheless kwantinu
where una take dey see all these jagaban pictures self.
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by WisdomHunter(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2021
richardwarner:

I blame you guy, thank God you know how a Nigerian girl can assume a relationship without an official wooing and you will go ahead even being friend from the young sister and you're hear saying that you don't want any relationship with any of them.

Her mother did the best thing and I can tell you she is a smart woman for her to observe what is going on is only a fool will see that as a mother and not speaking up at the right time.

How can you just came from nowhere and start mess with two sisters and want the mother to keep mute and its obvious the two sisters might be having issues because of you, my advice is that it's neither you take side or leave them alone before they change am for you
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by SavageBoy: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2021
Looking at your pattern and manner of writing,one can conclude that this story is fakeundecided
Re: My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom.. by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2021
marry the two thank me laterwink......leaves thread✈

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience As A Rich Young Guy. / Ladies, How Do Ugly Guys Get Such Beautiful Women? (pix Inside) / How Safe Is This Kinda Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.