Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,519 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni (22932 Views)

₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun / June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police / June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by GENES11S: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2021
miraculousGod:
The most important thing is to choose the next president wisely, if Care is not taken the next president would be worse than bruhahari.

You can not choose wisely when you are given two BAD APPLES to choose from.

The next president won't be worse. Nigeria will just return to it's normal corruption level like it was before this current administration took it to the NEXT LEVEL. Things will be better for the citizens...but Nigeria problems will still be unresolved.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:47am On Jun 13, 2021
desiredhome:

If you have successful followers you won't have successful failures in power.....
Your problem is greed......you only complain when you are not part of the game......
You can't give what you don't have.......
Use that strength to think of what you can do to better your life and inturn the country will be better for all......

You don't know me from Adam and I can't tell you from a hole in the ground, yet you conclude I'm greedy and can't better my life and country.

All I say is, Nigerians should stop electing the same thieves, but it didn't go down well with you.

That says a lot about who you are, you know.
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by pharmily(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2021
Vicotex:
In Nigeria everyone is a hypocrite,give someone like Mr. Macaroni, Deji Adeyanju or Aisha yesufu power and watch them turn into something else.

Speak for yourself.
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2021
EndSars is for Igbo
June 12 Protest is for Yoruba
Free ZakZaky is for North
Buhari must go is for well meaning Nigerians
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by desiredhome: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

You don't know me from Adam and I can't tell you from a hole in the ground, yet you conclude I'm greedy and can't better my life and country.

All I say is, Nigerians should stop electing the same thieves, but it didn't go down well with you.

That says a lot about who you are, you know.
If you understand my statement..... it says "Nigerian leaders are same as the followers" until we all decide to do the right thing, we will keep blaming and complaining.......
The cause of all this is high level of greed...
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2021
desiredhome:

If you understand my statement..... it says "Nigerian leaders are same as the followers" until we all decide to do the right thing, we will keep blaming and complaining.......
The cause of all this is high level of greed...

We are not the same as our leaders.

Don't ever believe that crap!

Given the chance, will YOU rule Nigeria like this?

I know I won't.
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Kuginzi: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2021
NIGERIA BREAK's
UP

By WOLE SOYINKA......

The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.

Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.
One love keep us together, united we stand divided we fall. Keep Nigeria one now and always.
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by desiredhome: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
EndSars is for Igbo
June 12 Protest is for Yoruba
Free ZakZaky is for North
Buhari must go is for well meaning Nigerians
No, Buhari must go is for bitter losers, the PDP, trying to burn down the country the way they turned #ENDSAR Protest to
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by desiredhome: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

I know I won't.
Like I said, Nigeria is an entity, the nigerian people generally have wicked heart and there is no difference between the leaders and the lead.....we are controlled by our high greed.....it doesn't matter who is there, you will still have same results.....
Listen/read news of the old, you will see that corruption and evil have been Nigerian problem.....
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by desiredhome: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

I know I won't.
Nigerian problem basically is TRIBALISM, RELIGION and SENTIMENT....no matter how much you try, the people are never satisfied, so it's the people themselves that is the problem,
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Goldbw122(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Politician are always making the peaceful riot a hoodlums stand..
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Adakintroy: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2021
The problem I have with all this half baked social reformist is that they themselves have not shown any moral uprightness to be in a standing position to critizie leaders. It's all for reason best know to them.

Macaroni is a comedian best know for what?. Excessive portrayal of sexualities in form of comedy. The other musicians are celebrity activist are overdose in sexuality thereby contributing to the polluting of young minds. Upholding society is everyone responsibilities.

If God give you wisdom or gift politically, religiously socially it's to impact on man. It's not only the job of politician to uphold society.
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by umardansaleh(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2021
Voices that will metaphors to destruction of lives and property?? END SARS is a typical example
Kayzy8:
We don't have their guns, all we have is our voices." – Mr. Macaroni speaks at #June12thProtest in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05nSt4yrD7c
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Sholaco: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2021
The lips grin
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Ilaje44(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2021
Vicotex:
In Nigeria everyone is a hypocrite,give someone like Mr. Macaroni, Deji Adeyanju or Aisha yesufu power and watch them turn into something else.

No matter the amount of "buhari must go" chants the protesters make, you and I know that buhari will never leave.

Break the country jor
You accused everyone of being hypocritical and not being able to handle power "intelligently".
And at the end you concluded with
Break the country jor
Why should the country be broken if everyone is incapable? Wouldn't you be creating more useless countries run by power drunk good for nothing leaders like you currently have? Why break Nigeria if you would be creating more Nigeria?
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Bluntemperor: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Onlinealaba:
Very resilient and unshaken , Borne out of passion and not mere clout chasing, I give it to this guy , ignore the two poster above they are the type that will sit in the comfort of their house without making a positive impact , the first poster is not normal though

The truth is that the June 12 they all conspired to kill from the Military Ibrahim Babangida to Obasanjo,who accepted to serve in order to pease the Masters, June 12 has come to stay in the minds of Nigerians,home and abroad.
Water no get enemy' . Whether you lock your doors or businesses in your States,it is this agitation that you are exercising.
Truth Needs No Further Investigation!
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Lightorder: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2021
Kayzy8:
We don't have their guns, all we have is our voices." – Mr. Macaroni speaks at #June12thProtest in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05nSt4yrD7c
Daddy Waa always on point
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Lightorder: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2021
Onlinealaba:
Very resilient and unshaken , Borne out of passion and not mere clout chasing, I give it to this guy , ignore the two poster above they are the type that will sit in the comfort of their house without making a positive impact , the first poster is not normal though
you are wise and on point . The poster is just not Okay
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Lightorder: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2021
Iruobean:

Oga forget about hypocrites, let our leaders do what is right.

don’t mind him. Money spent educating some of our youth is just wasted. They think inside the box and give leaders reason to fail the people

1 Like

Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by specialbobby(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2021
Las las everybody for Nigeria na the same
Corruption na our thing just that some worse

Even if naija go break no be buhari time that man too stubborn make we safe the energy till we see person like Jonathan again
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Abid2020(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2021
Kuginzi:

But you like the Hypocrites?
most of them are also hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by JustTruth: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Vicotex:

No matter the amount of "buhari must go" chants the protesters make, you and I know that buhari will never leave.

Break the country jor

PLEASE HOW DO YOU BREAK THE COUNTRY?
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by phemmyfour: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

did that work?
If it didn't work, twitter won't be suspended

Committees to look into police brutality won't be set up
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Afamcy: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Vote macaroni for protesters leader
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by gbemishile: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2021
I love the way the police swiftly responded to the protesters.it would have been another thing entirely if the hoodlums hijacked it.
The thugs at mile 12 have gotten so bold as to rob in the morning now.
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2021
desiredhome:

Like I said, Nigeria is an entity, the nigerian people generally have wicked heart and there is no difference between the leaders and the lead.....we are controlled by our high greed.....it doesn't matter who is there, you will still have same results.....
Listen/read news of the old, you will see that corruption and evil have been Nigerian problem.....

So the leaders are excused, and Nigeria has NO hope.
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by desiredhome: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

So the leaders are excused, and Nigeria has NO hope.
If you are a christian, read Gal 6:7 and there are several other Scripture passages....(this is the law that govern the people)
Whatsoever a man soweth so shall he reap....when you know what is good and you do it, you are building a better society.....
Majority of the people hating Buhari and the present government will do worst if in position..... that is my position.....
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by realstars: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2021
Kuginzi:
And what's the boiling point?
Bad Govenment And Killer Herdsmen.
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2021
desiredhome:

If you are a christian, read Gal 6:7 and there are several other Scripture passages....(this is the law that govern the people)
Whatsoever a man soweth so shall he reap....when you know what is good and you do it, you are building a better society.....
Majority of the people hating Buhari and the present government will do worst if in position..... that is my position.....

Including you, right?
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by arma: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2021
And that was how u collected beating the last time.
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Ofodirinwa: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2021
phemmyfour:
If it didn't work, twitter won't be suspended

Committees to look into police brutality won't be set up

?
Police brutality has even increased since endsars lol and I don't understand what you're saying about twttier. Did these career protestors want twitter banned?
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Kheeng1: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHRmqVbO-lQ

Hot!!!!
June 12 protest
Ijebu ode riot
Lagos shootings

Watch now and subscribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries / Lagos Earmarks N102 Bn To Build Lekki Int’l Airport / President Buhari Commissions Sunti Golden Sugar Estate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.