Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (32778 Views)

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by chikason22(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
One of three influential normal people Nigeria has ever produced.

Me, Dangote and Ngozi, haters go and die
Dangote is a monopolist. You're probably a cart pusher. So nobody know you.
undecided cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Demsy113: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happiest birthday ma'am
lalasticlala:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Turns 67 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngozi_Okonjo-Iweala
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by yusluvad(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy birthday to you ma'am. Age gracefully...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by yusluvad(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
chikason22:
Dangote is a monopolist. You're probably a cart pusher. So nobody know you.
undecided cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by TUNECHI86: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Rude bitch..one of my home boy had an encounter with this woman at the airport and he didn’t have good words to say about her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Ayo2004: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
stano2:

I have no business with others.
I only celebrate with Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.
If you have any scandals against her please list them
Celebrate her for what?
She is one of the people that destroyed the country during GEJ time but as usual,gullible people forget too early
Be like say the failures of Buhari don make una forget
Dey there dey let director of WTO title dey deceive u
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Lightorder: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
lalasticlala:

Nnem, happy birthday
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Nomsco: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
bunto:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a traitor!

An African leader that has sold her birth country to others for what she can gain.

All these comments above hailing her....
What has she EVER done for any of you before?
That's why Nigerians will always struggle with leadership, they are always choosing their leaders based on ethnicity, religion and personal preferences. Hardly ever on the basis of performance.

So it is Oyibo people that will determine the best leaders for Africa when they put them in charge of their own institutions?
You people don't think they are there to serve the white man's interest and not yours?

You have just said nothing. Don't forget she's a "DOT" grin grin

Black people and their fish brain.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Lightorder: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ayo2004:

Celebrate her for what?
She is one of the people that destroyed the country during GEJ time but as usual,gullible people forget too early
oga, look for one dump site in your area and go and sit down there.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Why wasn't I born to this woman? I feel cheated
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by NSK4U(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy birthday odogwu nwanyi!

Ya gaziere gi nke oma na afo a!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by NSK4U(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ayo2004:

Celebrate her for what?

We celebrate her because you can never attain her status in all ramifications even in your ten life times!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by ofordegreat(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
lalasticlala:

Big sis, have consistently made us proud and remained epitome of excellence.

I rejoice with her on this day, while wishing her longevity, good health and more glorious returns.

3 hearty cheers ��������
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by NSK4U(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
bunto:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a traitor!

An African leader that has sold her birth country to others for what she can gain.

All these comments above hailing her....
What has she EVER done for any of you before?
That's why Nigerians will always struggle with leadership, they are always choosing their leaders based on ethnicity, religion and personal preferences. Hardly ever on the basis of performance.

So it is Oyibo people that will determine the best leaders for Africa when they put them in charge of their own institutions?
You people don't think they are there to serve the white man's interest and not yours?

Black people and their fish brain.

Would your black people give her the opportunity to serve like oyibo has done for themselves using her and people like Obama, etc?

If they remained in Africa, contesting for positions, your African people will waste their potentials, so it's the same black fish brain that's making you to envy her by calling her a traitor.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Ayo2004: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
NSK4U:

We celebrate her because you can never attain her status in all ramifications even in your ten life times!
Na so dem dey talk when nothing dey to talk again
I and my family are set for life,it's gullible and ignorant people like u that always fall for such stupid people I pity!
*Spits*
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Deydontknow(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nah only this woman go fit handle Nigeria economy and Nigeria will come back to life.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Deepsky(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Rolexjerry(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
bunto:
You people are so stupid!
Let me get out of this thread before I explode.
Nigerians and their fish brains! Chai!
Chai! This country should be divided I swear.
I cannot be sharing a country with people like you that believe Buhari is better than Ngozi Iweala even after witnessing the hardship we are facing in this administration.
Cost of living skyrocketing, a bag of rice in Nigeria is currently more expensive than the average Nigerian's salary.
Trust me, the leaders are not our problem in this country.
Zombies like you are our problem.
How dare you even mention both names in a sentence, it's an abomination.
One is an air-headed, illiterate Fulani terrorist who is a subject of mockery the worldover, the other is a well-respected Havard-trained economy expert with proven track records as two-time minister of finance.
During her first term as Finance Minister in the administration of President Olusegun Obasanjo, she spearheaded negotiations with the Paris Club that led to the wiping out of US$30 billion of Nigeria's debt, including the outright cancellation of US$18 billion.
During her time as Finance Minister, Nigeria's GDP grew to over half a trillion dollar. Life was easy, cost of living was better.
Today, our GDP is nothing to write home about.
Since you really love Buhari that much, may God handle your life the way he's handling this country.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by stano2(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ayo2004:

Celebrate her for what?
Lol.... destroy which country, please which evidence. Why hasn't she been persecuted.
Even without WTO title, i celebrate her. Go and check her achievements
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by ATOZ9999(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hbd ma,she is always proud of her culture,always with ankara
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Tapout(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
hahaha, she done dey cover everywhere now cheesy

Happy birthday Madam Ngozi.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Okortor: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am , age gracefully. You are excellent.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by mosesdejaviano(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ayo2004:

Mumu
Since Allison Madueke and co are soaring high,they must be huge intellects then

Zainah Ahmed is a bigger fraud but that woman is also a fraud
Dey there dey use ivy league school degree dey deceive yourself
U know how many mumu politicians wey graduate from Oxford,Cambridge and co

I don't think you are in the academic path for you to say someone that graduates from Harvard University and has PhD in MIT is a mumu. I don't understand why you hate this woman to that extent.

The economic downturn facing this nation is caused by the handlers of economy of this COUNTRY.

Who are the economic advisers of this administration?

The current minister of finance is not even qualified to be a branch manager of a micro-finance bank let alone handling the country's economy.

If the Nigeria's economy can bend in the hand of a cerebral woman like Nkonjo Iweala, I wonder what will happen in the hand of this current handler.

The current minister of finance which finds it difficult to pass ICAN and become ICAN certified let alone talk about being ACCA certified. My younger brother is even more qualified than the present minister of finance. My younger brother is both ICAN and ACCA certified and also holds an MBA.

Madam Ngozi Nkonjo Iweala is of international repute. Few Africans can match her global records and impact.

She has made her own impact in life and her name has been written in Gold.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by NSK4U(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ayo2004:

Na so dem dey talk when nothing dey to talk again
I and my family are set for life,it's gullible and ignorant people like u that always fall for such stupid people I pity!
*Spits*

If you think you and your family are set for life, yet you still introduce yourself even in a gathering of less than 100people in your locality, then common sense should advise you that personality like Dr Iweala doesn't need to introduce herself in a gathering of thousands in the international community.

You and your family is set for life means nonsense if your 'set' has no global impact on humanity. Dr Iweala has attained such recognition.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Ayo2004: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
mosesdejaviano:

I don't think you are in the academic path for you to say someone that graduates from Harvard University and has PhD in MIT is a mumu. I don't understand why you hate this woman to that extent.

The economic downturn facing this nation is caused by the handlers of economy of this COUNTRY.

Who are the economic advisers of this administration?

The current minister of finance is not even qualified to be a branch manager of a micro-finance bank let alone handling the country's economy.

If the Nigeria's economy can bend in the hand of a cerebral woman like Nkonjo Iweala, I wonder what will happen in the hand of this current handler.

The current minister of finance which finds it difficult to pass ICAN and become ICAN certified let alone talk about being ACCA certified. My younger brother is even more qualified than the present minister of finance. My younger brother is both ICAN and ACCA certified and also holds an MBA.

Madam Ngozi Nkonjo Iweala is of international repute. Few Africans can match her global records and impact.

She has made her own impact in life and her name has been written in Gold.
What did she do with all her international achievements when she was a key figure in the government?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Ayo2004: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
NSK4U:

If you think you and your family are set for life, yet you still introduce yourself even in a gathering of less than 100people in your locality, then common sense should advise you that personality like Dr Iweala doesn't need to introduce herself in a gathering of thousands in the international community.

You and your family is set for life means nonsense if your 'set' has no global impact on humanity. Dr Iweala has attained such recognition.
Yen yen yen
Her global impact has nothing to do with Nigeria,when she was a minister,she did nothing good....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2021
Happy birthday Ma
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 19, 2021
Eviana:
Quite unusual you are not around for 20 days. All I want to read is that you are fine. Just checking on you ma. I have you in my prayers. Stay blessed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) / Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family / How DSS Held Oshiomhole Hostage For 8 Hours, 6 Governors Implicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.