Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust (40118 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by ChoCho54(f): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
festacman:
At the beginning of APC, Tinubu smartly made some moves that put APC structure in key states of the federation under the control of his loyalists. For example, recall that in build up to 2015 election, one of Tinubu's political offices in Lagos was raided by DSS under Jonathan and APC membership materials were seized. So, in effect, Tinubu controlled the master membership register. Now, some interests spearheaded by Atiku Bagudu, Malami, Mai Bala Buni, Amaechi etc who are determined to challenge Tinubu for presidential ticket in APC knew that the first step to be level with Tinubu the master strategist is to scatter his pre-2015 advantage. [b]Naturally president Buhari bought into it[ /b]

The truth is that Tinubu is aware of this and I am sure he has developed counter strategies.

It's all politics, folks!
How's the bolded so? What made it natural?
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by ChoCho54(f): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
THE BULLION VAN THIEF NEVER SEE ANYTHINGgrin

HIS VILLAGE IN IRAGBIJI IS DECAYING AWAY BUT HE DEY LAGOS DEY FORM BOSS

CC

SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY VAUGHANLANREWAJ

THESE ARE THE THREE MAIN LAGOS PONMO AND BOLI GANG ON NAIRALAND
Thatfairguy lives in my area, I Sabi am reach house. You are not really anonymous.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by IJOBA11: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
ChoCho54:
Thatfairguy lives in my area, I Sabi am reach house. You are not really anonymous.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by vabok(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
True!!!

Monogamy:

Had Buhari made the statement of someone can not sit here in Lagos in Abakaliki, may be we would have made some meaning with it.. Buhari was in Lagos and he made reference to Lagos without referring to Tinubu nor anyone from Lagos state.

Buhari have not been talking... Yhen Yhen Yhen

Now that he has said something, some people are still busy twisting his words...

The ESN,UGM that are hell bent in causing unrest in SE, are they not a tiny dot compared to SE population?

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by festacman(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
ChoCho54:
How's the bolded so? What made it natural?

When Buhari leaves office in 2023, he would like to be influential in APC. This can't happen unless Tinubu advantage is crumbled.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by ChoCho54(f): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
Baba na Thatfairguy I dey mean. But if you want your own cover blown, lemme know grin
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by ud4u: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Let them settle their differences jare
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
NaijaElba:

Trust Tinubu on this, nobody in APC and PDP can match his political strategy skill. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how he will counter all the plans against him.

See profile, Tech guru, new prime minister of Israel, I don’t know why you guys keep Rooting for this old gays all in the name of he is this he is that, Tinubu, Buhari, atiku and co are faggotsssss

2 Likes

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
It can never be well with both of them and the rest of them all together.

That's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by ChoCho54(f): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
festacman:

When Buhari leaves office in 2023, he would like to be influential in APC. This can't happen unless Tinubu advantage is crumbled.
This response was unexpected and never thought of. Wow!

I thought buhari would have been content retiring to his Daura village to be with his grandchildren. He is not a politician neither is he social, I don't see him keeping late nights after office in the name of playing politics.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by IJOBA11: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
ChoCho54:
Baba na Thatfairguy I dey mean. But if you want your own cover blown, lemme know grin
OYA BLOW MY COVER grin

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by ChoCho54(f): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
OYA BLOW MY COVER grin
Allah AkBOOM!!

There goes your cover!
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by calcal: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Papa Zik, Awo, Abiola tried to work with those people in a civilized manner but nothing good comes out of it. How Tinubu thinks his own will be different?

Abiola was used as a ritual for Obasanjo to be president so therefore Tinubu needs to look for a prominent figure to be used for another ritual if really he wants to be president.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by festacman(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
ChoCho54:
This response was unexpected and thought of. Wow!

I thought buhari would have been content retiring to his Daura village to be with his grandchildren. He is not a politician neither is he social, I don't see him keeping late nights after office in the name of playing politics.

Recall Buhari was a member of ANPP and later formed CPC. So he is a politician though not deeply savvy due to his military background.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by NSK4U(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
esnbrutality:
The Message doesn't Concern IGBO

The @op isnt even IGBO

But You must Involve IGBO in your useless submission to have an erection angry angry angry angry angry angry ...even while the "Mannequin" you voted for is actually raping you ...without apologies!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is fundamentally wrong with you people...cant you look Fulani in the eye and counter dem....is slavish foolishness a genetically modified strain of Afonja your useless ancestor??

Wetin dey sup sef... angry angry angry angry angry

Leave IGBO ALONE...5%'ers Never Voted Buhari and they will not forever...but you sophisticated Moraans voted and supported a man who is virtually RAPING your druggie saviour!!

What is erroneously wrong with you @helinus....are you sure you are mentally stable??

IGBO PEOPLE THE LIGHT OF THE SOUTH EAST ...I HAIL UNA!!

Hahaha

Nna you won kee person with laugh o

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by DesChyko: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

The ESN,UGM that are hell bent in causing unrest in SE, are they not a tiny dot compared to SE population?

APC minions at it again.
Their boss goofed and they're applying damage control.

Also explain how the same dot own properties all over Nigeria that FG knows about but couldn't seize.

Trying to be clever by half.

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by barinedan(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
That's their business, I have a whole lot to think about,

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Monogamy: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
DesChyko:

APC minions at it again.
Their boss goofed and they're applying damage control.

Also explain how the same dot own properties all over Nigeria that FG knows about but couldn't seize.

Trying to be clever by half.

Another chest beating.. How many properties do they have in their home region that they are boasting of properties across Nigeria?

Before you dash me clothes, I must see your wardrobe
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by ObadakiDfirst: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
DFOmobolla:
I am not a fan of any politician but I dont like it when people misinterprete words for lack of adequate analysis.

Buhari said: the national convention would be held to determine the term of their election strategy in projection from bottom up, "so that members of the party, 'will feel they are involved in decision making', 'nobody is just sitting here in lagos asking them what to do."

:so that members of the party, will feel they are involved in decision making.
Perhaps some people thought they are not included in the decision making, hence the committee set up and the upcoming convention, so nobody will feel their opinion is not valued by the party.

Now why are people feeling excluded, why do they need a persuasion team(the committee) and an elaborate event (the convention) to feel included? They most have felt somebody 'working in group or alone' is pulling all the strings and making all the decisions, at their expense.

Hence: nobody is just sitting here in lagos and asking them what to do.
Definitely somebody thought they were being ask, by somebody sitting in lagos.

In other word the whole speech to me is a persuasion and reassurance to some publicly unidentified aggrieved party members.

In my opinion its a validation of influence not a discrediting of one. Cause it requires tremendous influence to make people powerful enough to have the hears of the president feel helpless and excluded from decision making.
May God bless you... U too get sense
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by ThatFairGuy: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
angry angry
Emboldened, for you to have used that word,
You're spying on me! angry

I go soon leave nairaland for una cry
ChoCho54:

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by DesChyko: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Another chest beating.. How many properties do they have in their home region that they are boasting of properties across Nigeria?

Before you dash me clothes, I must see your wardrobe

Look at this one.
He didn't even listen to Buhari's Arise TV interview.

Newsflash: Buhari made that comment himself. Do you guys only spread the propaganda tidbits you are given?

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by seyz91(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
cheesy
NwaNimo1:
Tinubu has been rendered a 'mere deputy ex commissioner' by Buhari..

[img]https://media1./images/ac49df1c781e4f6cf398595869c6ae4d/tenor.gif?itemid=20942361[/img]

He better get behind Igboho & co...

2 Likes

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by eyizlive(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Perspective on yesterday's protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smYWKrY8M2E
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Psoul(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
A bu m Onye Dot

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Their business...
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by discusant: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Power shift to south in 2023, but not to Tinubu, another Moslem.

Nigeria is a country nearly equally divided between Moslems and Christians.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by discusant: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
esnbrutality:
The Message doesn't Concern IGBO

The @op isnt even IGBO

But You must Involve IGBO in your useless submission to have an erection angry angry angry angry angry angry ...even while the "Mannequin" you voted for is actually raping you ...without apologies!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is fundamentally wrong with you people...cant you look Fulani in the eye and counter dem....is slavish foolishness a genetically modified strain of Afonja your useless ancestor??

Wetin dey sup sef... angry angry angry angry angry

Leave IGBO ALONE...5%'ers Never Voted Buhari and they will not forever...but you sophisticated Moraans voted and supported a man who is virtually RAPING your druggie saviour!!

What is erroneously wrong with you @helinus....are you sure you are mentally stable??

IGBO PEOPLE THE LIGHT OF THE SOUTH EAST ...I HAIL UNA!!

Ha ha ha. Buhari paid back by building Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge rail lines as he is unapologetically building similar lines for his people in Niger Republic.

There is no such train lines in the SS and the east from where Nigeria gets cash from crude oil. What a country, Nigeria.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by yanabasee1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
NaijaElba:

Trust Tinubu on this, nobody in APC and PDP can match his political strategy skill. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how he will counter all the plans against him.

CC festacman

In as much as I'd like to agree to this...

This is a war between the cabal and Tinubu...

The entire cabal took their time to dismantle all Tinubu's political structures.... And they did that for a reason...

The only option for Tinubu right now is forming another party or joining PDP and lobbying top politicians to join force with him.

Joining PDP will break PDP, Atiku will likely contest again....

So his best bet is another mega party... But might not really give him his desire turn up/votes.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by brenister10: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Tinubu, Akande and Oshoba recently visit Buhari in Aso rock, no enmity between them.

Tinubu wasn't present at the inauguration because he wasn't around, his daughter was present though.

It's a no brainier!
You want Tinubu to be in Lagos so that you all can coordinate his assassination through protest (revolution) as you all tried to during senseless EndSARS protest?

Awon BMC, dem don run back to NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) / Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.