Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust (40121 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by DonroxyII: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Had Buhari made the statement of someone can not sit here in Lagos in Abakaliki, may be we would have made some meaning with it.. Buhari was in Lagos and he made reference to Lagos without referring to Tinubu nor anyone from Lagos state.

Buhari have not been talking... Yhen Yhen Yhen

Now that he has said something, some people are still busy twisting his words...

The ESN,UGM that are hell bent in causing unrest in SE, are they not a tiny dot compared to SE population?

Buhari and Tinubu are never friends and they have never been friend and they can never be friend ... They only allied together to wrestle power away from PDP ....

Buhari used Tinubu to gain Southwest and Power....

Tinubu used Buhari to make Money and established his National Presence ....

But just like Hausa/Fulani-Yoruba relationship ... Power is beyond Money, Tinubu has been handsomely paid for his service with Osinbajo, Some Projects and Appointments of his boys ...

2023 is around the corner now and Buhari boys have achieved the national prominence they want .... Tinubu better aligned or step aside but he doesn't have a voice again because his voice has been paid and stuffed ...

Whatever is happening at federal level and all over Nigeria is against Tinubu's political Philosophy but what can he do .... He can't criticise the demon he helped to power.... He must siddon dey look or get annihilated.....

Any Yoruba man that shall befriend a Fulani must have adequate sense and be ready to defeat them in their Diplomacy.... Fulani are too political savvy for West African Politicians!!
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by DonroxyII: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
yanabasee1:
Tinubu has been spoken to in a language he ought to understand... You can't make decisions for APC from Lagos.

Let him move to Abuja from his bourdillion aboard let's see how he plays politics from the center....

That way, the north will put a finishing touch to his political career...Ask Oshomole...
Southerners are Northern Political Cows .... One Northerner despite lower level of western education but higher level of Diplomacy can scam 3 Southern States on the matter of Democracy, Resource Control and Fiscal Federalism....
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by greggng: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
DFOmobolla:
I am not a fan of any politician but I dont like it when people misinterprete words for lack of adequate analysis.

Buhari said: the national convention would be held to determine the term of their election strategy in projection from bottom up, "so that members of the party, 'will feel they are involved in decision making', 'nobody is just sitting here in lagos asking them what to do."

:so that members of the party, will feel they are involved in decision making.
Perhaps some people thought they are not included in the decision making, hence the committee set up and the upcoming convention, so nobody will feel their opinion is not valued by the party.

Now why are people feeling excluded, why do they need a persuasion team(the committee) and an elaborate event (the convention) to feel included? They most have felt somebody 'working in group or alone' is pulling all the strings and making all the decisions, at their expense.

Hence: nobody is just sitting here in lagos and asking them what to do.
Definitely somebody thought they were being ask, by somebody sitting in lagos.

In other word the whole speech to me is a persuasion and reassurance to some publicly unidentified aggrieved party members.

In my opinion its a validation of influence not a discrediting of one. Cause it requires tremendous influence to make people powerful enough to have the hears of the president feel helpless and excluded from decision making.

Mr president statement is very straight forward ...we don't need big grammar to convince people about the meaning of that statement. If you analyse it , twist the context meaning of the words used , you will still arrive at same meaning . Mr president is saying nobody is above the law....that is the summary of everything ....and their must be fairness and transparency ...May be the word Lagos made it look like he directed it to tinubu ...apc belongs to nobody , apc belongs to all
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Abujason: 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Your Level of Intelligence = Zero.
Try making sense once in a while. It might do you a lot of good.

Monogamy:

Had Buhari made the statement of someone can not sit here in Lagos in Abakaliki, may be we would have made some meaning with it.. Buhari was in Lagos and he made reference to Lagos without referring to Tinubu nor anyone from Lagos state.

Now that he has said something, some people are still busy twisting his words...

The ESN,UGM that are hell bent in causing unrest in SE, are they not a tiny dot compared to SE population?

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Abujason: 12:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Funny picture. It will be nice to see a picture of Tinubu and Oshiomwhole. What a beauty contest that will be!

LilyColin:
Thunder fire the two lifeless mUdafVckas and the mumu zombies defending the evil men all over social media, Radio & TV stations.

Awon onijekuje arungun alatenuje gbogbo.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by jalodo2: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Elizabeth018:
Please help me and my daughter out with anything even if it's for us to eat for the sake of God we have been facing a lot of difficulties with not have what to even eat since I lost my husband and my monthly payment work at the same time please I have all the evidence to all this claims and please may Almighty God continue to be always securing and be protecting all your to and fro movements to everywhere you go in your entire lifetime and you will never loose and mourn any and none of your family members and lovely ones to an unexpected death and illness, you shall always be prosper on everything you lay your hands and hearts on in your entire lifetime amen and this my account in case of anything please Gtbank 06 14 55 24 48 Elizabeth Jacob!
Elizabeth Jacob, u keep coming back with different moniker after being bursted several times. U keep deleting ur footsteps. Everyday, different stories, just last week u had premature baby. Elizabethhh247, elizabeth321, etc are few of ur monikers
Keep deleting and coming back

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by afube: 1:10am On Jun 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
The Message doesn't Concern IGBO

The @op isnt even IGBO

But You must Involve IGBO in your useless submission to have an erection angry angry angry angry angry angry ...even while the "Mannequin" you voted for is actually raping you ...without apologies!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is fundamentally wrong with you people...cant you look Fulani in the eye and counter dem....is slavish foolishness a genetically modified strain of Afonja your useless ancestor??

Wetin dey sup sef... angry angry angry angry angry

Leave IGBO ALONE...5%'ers Never Voted Buhari and they will not forever...but you sophisticated Moraans voted and supported a man who is virtually RAPING your druggie saviour!!

What is erroneously wrong with you @helinus....are you sure you are mentally stable??

IGBO PEOPLE THE LIGHT OF THE SOUTH EAST ...I HAIL UNA!!

na wah o! Nigerians are the most frustrating people on this planet! I do not know what is wrong with our people! is it cowardice or foolishness or both sef? especially the so-called Christians, you see your enemy plotting to finish you off in your presence and all you can muster is a staccato rattle of political correctness, which only emboldens the enemy.............no wonder the Whiteman enslaved them and turned their weak black asses into perpetual beasts of burden!
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Whois(m): 5:40am On Jun 14, 2021
Lolz monitoring spirit. "Buhari was in Lagos and he made reference to Lagos"
Who askee u to shalaye

Monogamy:

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Unrated900(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Well said
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by orisa37: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2021
They're bleeping each other's TIGHS.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by DCatt: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2021
What is more "center" than bringing about a sitting president or is Buhari the president of your village alone? The hate for this one man has caused many of you to lose your minds. No north can finish his political journey, just keep dreaming.
yanabasee1:
Tinubu has been spoken to in a language he ought to understand... You can't make decisions for APC from Lagos.

Let him move to Abuja from his bourdillion aboard let's see how he plays politics from the center....

That way, the north will put a finishing touch to his political career...Ask Oshomole...
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by deebrownneymar: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2021
What’s our concern with the relationship between two evils?
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by DCatt: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2021
I don't know why this man is a threat to the career politicians.

They started with "Tinubu can't help make Buhari president".

Then "Tinubu has been used and dumbed, Buhari dont want to see him and won't allow him to visit Aso rock".

Now Tinubu is responsible for everything Buhari is doing.

If Tinubu had been at the event, they would have made it another big story about how Tinubu brought Buhari to Lagos to kill them and since they can't say that now, they had to go back to the 6 years ago when they said things are not well between them.

What all these tell us about the state of their minds is that

1. Pdp knows that Tinubu is the man to beat and they can't muscle him.

2 Pdp has no message to campaign on.

3. All the career politicians knows Tinubu will be the best president Nigeria will ever have.

And when everything that is wrong with Nigeria is against something, that thing is gold.

Yoruba are blessed to have him, I hope we won't waste this opportunity. This is the 3rd time God is sending Yoruba a boat, we didn't get it during Awolowo and almost got it during Abiola but this time we will.

Nothing else will settle this, if the Buhari/north renege on Yoruba producing the next president, then the game will really be on. Yoruba don't kuku benefit from their own wealth, so kaka ki Ile ku, o ma sha ni. I will stop here so my comment doesn't get yanked. This is not the Yoruba of our parents or grandparents. Boys are saving their suicides to liberate Yorubaland. How many payloads from any rogue country are require to shutdown the damn ports and grind Nigeria to a halt again? Yoruba fund Nigeria and can no longer be slaves in our land. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.
ThatFairGuy:
Tinubu, Akande and Oshoba recently visit Buhari in Aso rock, no enmity between them.

Tinubu wasn't present at the inauguration because he wasn't around, his daughter was present though.

It's a no brainier!
You want Tinubu to be in Lagos so that you all can coordinate his assassination through protest (revolution) as you all tried to during senseless EndSARS protest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by DCatt: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Have people helped her? And why is she still using Elizabeth if she wants to hide? If you can't help her, don't discourage people from helping her. You have no way of knowing if she's telling the truth or lying.
jalodo2:
Elizabeth Jacob, u keep coming back with different moniker after being bursted several times. U keep deleting ur footsteps. Everyday, different stories, just last week u had premature baby. Elizabethhh247, elizabeth321, etc are few of ur monikers
Keep deleting and coming back
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Okoyouth: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Tinubu may be having problem with Fulani cabal not Buhari because has been buried long ago
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2021
He was in Abuja not Lagos when he made that statement.. reason why he use the phrase "cannot sit there".. even in the course of the interview he said "he'll be commissioning rail tomorrow", meaning the interview was done a day earlier.
Monogamy:

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by jalodo2: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2021
DCatt:
Have people helped her? And why is she still using Elizabeth if she wants to hide? If you can't help her, don't discourage people from helping her. You have no way of knowing if she's telling the truth or lying.
Mr Elizabeth, how can i help someone that comees to tell lies? Just last week, u told us u av a premature baby, today, ur husband died. You av been bursted so many times, has been on this for loooong, with different story lines that doesnt add up. Why do u keep deleting? You keep deleting ur threads and old sub stories, so as to write new ones. Go and hustle mr man. Stop scamming fellow men.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by ThatFairGuy: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
You've said everything. God bless you sir
DCatt:
I don't know why this man is a threat to the career politicians.

They started with "Tinubu can't help make Buhari president".

Then "Tinubu has been used and dumbed, Buhari dont want to see him and won't allow him to visit Aso rock".

Now Tinubu is responsible for everything Buhari is doing.

If Tinubu had been at the event, they would have made it another big story about how Tinubu brought Buhari to Lagos to kill them and since they can't say that now, they had to go back to the 6 years ago when they said things are not well between them.

What all these tell us about the state of their minds is that

1. Pdp knows that Tinubu is the man to beat and they can't muscle him.

2 Pdp has no message to campaign on.

3. All the career politicians knows Tinubu will be the best president Nigeria will ever have.

And when everything that is wrong with Nigeria is against something, that thing is gold.

Yoruba are blessed to have him, I hope we won't waste this opportunity. This is the 3rd time God is sending Yoruba a boat, we didn't get it during Awolowo and almost got it during Abiola but this time we will.

Nothing else will settle this, if the Buhari/north renege on Yoruba producing the next president, then the game will really be on. Yoruba don't kuku benefit from their own wealth, so kaka ki Ile ku, o ma sha ni. I will stop here so my comment doesn't get yanked. This is not the Yoruba of our parents or grandparents. Boys are saving their suicides to liberate Yorubaland. How many payloads from any rogue country are require to shutdown the damn ports and grind Nigeria to a halt again? Yoruba fund Nigeria and can no longer be slaves in our land. GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by NaijaElba(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
yanabasee1:

CC festacman

In as much as I'd like to agree to this...

This is a war between the cabal and Tinubu...

The entire cabal took their time to dismantle all Tinubu's political structures.... And they did that for a reason...

The only option for Tinubu right now is forming another party or joining PDP and lobbying top politicians to join force with him.

Joining PDP will break PDP, Atiku will likely contest again....

So his best bet is another mega party... But might not really give him his desire turn up/votes.

I respect your opinion though, but I doubt if anybody can break Tinubu political structures. Please try not to be mislead with what you are reading on various online media houses. During PDP reign, they try as much as possible to break this same man but what happened after? let'S KEEP Our fingers crossed and see how real politics unfold.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by NaijaElba(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

See profile, Tech guru, new prime minister of Israel, I don’t know why you guys keep Rooting for this old gays all in the name of he is this he is that, Tinubu, Buhari, atiku and co are faggotsssss

Bro let's be sincere with ourselves, who amongst the crop of youths we have in Nigeria can lead us well? Several youths have held political offices in their late 30s and 40s and they failed woefully. In particular Dimeji Bankole when he was speaker. Also the current Governor of Kogi state. Bro the level of decadence in the country will go from bad to worst if we are led by youth. In my opinion, I still believe the crop of politician we have can fix the country if they are been sincere.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by yanabasee1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
NaijaElba:

I respect your opinion though, but I doubt if anybody can break Tinubu political structures. Please try not to be mislead with what you are reading on various online media houses. During PDP reign, they try as much as possible to break this same man but what happened after? let'S KEEP Our fingers crossed and see how real politics unfold.

He succeeded during PDP out of pity....

Right now, he's not even valued in his party, except that some elements from his region still holds him high...Which is more of a regional thing.

The North plays a politics of supremacy. They hate contenders... Tinubu tricked the north to place his folks into high recommended positions. Those folks where gradually taken off.

The north fronted El'rufai as his enemy, using Ganduje to connect with him.

You will know this come 2023... Of Tinubu ever comes out to contest, he will gather votes from the West.
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
NaijaElba:

Bro let's be sincere with ourselves, who amongst the crop of youths we have in Nigeria can lead us well? Several youths have held political offices in their late 30s and 40s and they failed woefully. In particular Dimeji Bankole when he was speaker. Also the current Governor of Kogi state. Bro the level of decadence in the country will go from bad to worst if we are led by youth. In my opinion, I still believe the crop of politician we have can fix the country if they are been sincere.

Look at his profile, not as a young hungry motherfucker, men who have invested their knowledge, wisdom, time in particular field, technocrats, they know what it takes to develop something. Not bello and dimeji. Take a look at Adeshina ( former minister)
Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by DCatt: 2:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Why are you always the one catching scammers? Or are you one yourself and don't want to be upstaged here? If that person has the problems she said she has and you are blocking her from getting the help she needs, may you face the same. It's your evil kind that burns innocent people who wander around due to poverty.
jalodo2:
Mr Elizabeth, how can i help someone that comees to tell lies? Just last week, u told us u av a premature baby, today, ur husband died. You av been bursted so many times, has been on this for loooong, with different story lines that doesnt add up. Why do u keep deleting? You keep deleting ur threads and old sub stories, so as to write new ones. Go and hustle mr man. Stop scamming fellow men.

1 Like

Re: Is All Really Well Between Buhari And Tinubu? - Daily Trust by jalodo2: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
DCatt:
Why are you always the one catching scammers? Or are you one yourself and don't want to be upstaged here? If that person has the problems she said she has and you are blocking her from getting the help she needs, may you face the same. It's your evil kind that burns innocent people who wander around due to poverty.
Mr Elizabeth, why are u so emotional? Dont cry please. Did u read what i wrote at all? Forget other people and listen. This same person has come several times with stories that aint adding up, and was bursted. Just a week before this present story, she said she had premature baby few months ago and still in hospital ,he and hubby couldnt offset d bills, Now, hubby is dead bla bla bla. Mr Elizabeth, ur stories aint adding up, go and re=strategise, stop shedding tears over people hard earned money u couldnt get. If truelly u are hungry, poor etc, come out clean and beg. Dont come with bogus stories to swindle
Be transparent and see how help will come ur way. May what u wish me come back to u 100 folds,if d stories aint true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) / Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.