Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) (4360 Views)

Is This The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? (pics) / See What Evil People Did To Me After I Made A Comment On Nairaland (pics) / The Biggest Simp On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Iamdbull: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
As the saying goes if life throws lemon at you make lemonades, if life also throw Agbalumo at you make "Agbalooms" (made that up myself tho). So when I dropped my last single a lot of people loved it and they made alot of nice comments but then few "Bigheads" made some comments here that got my attention. They all talked about how I only know how to sing about "bum bum" and girls alone. But it's obvious they didn't listen to my track because it had nothing to do with ass.

There is something I want to tell you about music business. It can be compared to relationship where we have "Nice guys" and "Bad boys". Nice guys are like musicians that have meaningful lyrics and sane song, and just like the society loves nice guys and ladies always talk good about them but at the end of the day they don't see the honey pot, so also the musicians with the nice lyrics too no go just blow with all the compliments, so also is it with musicians that sing about bum bum and et Al everybody comes out to castigate them and just like the bad boys get the Honeypot, the musicians with meaningless lyrics seems to blow.

Knowing this fact I decided to sing about this hypocrisy in a very catchy way. All the beautiful and unique lyrics I needed were flowing to me freely. I remember entering the studio most of the big boys and big girls there no give me face. As I grabbed the mic and started voice everyone just left what they were doing, the one wey even bust my brain was the babe that ran down stairs to see who was singing and she started blushing.

I have finished recording but the good thing is the studio is next door so I can keep going to go and perfect the song. I don't know when the mixing and mastering of the song will be done because I didn't have money to pay the engineer yet but very soon Sha man must hustle for the money. I don't know if I should share this painful experience I had with a producer. I stumbled on a guy I once worked with some years back and I paid him for studio session, unknown to me that he wasn't into music production again, he only wanted to scam me, that was how I got scammed.

Sometimes am ashamed of telling people how much have invested in my music but such is life we all have at one point or another invested much in something. It's all about fulfilment we get from chasing ones dream.

Here's the visualizer to know what the hit song sounds like
Check it out here

www.instagram.com/dbullofficial

1 Share

Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by BrainArk(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Keep it up!
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Iamdbull: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
BrainArk:
Keep it up!
Thanks alot man

1 Like

Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Worosiwooro(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Can't wait to listen the song I swear if I get money ehn I go sponsor you shoot video for you. Keep on going bro. Love
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by ObaKlaz: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
DBull baba
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by gasparpisciotta: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Impressed with your page, please keep up the hustle.
People will always say things; positive or negative.
Just focus on the positives and learn from the negatives
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Iamdbull: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Worosiwooro:
Can't wait to listen the song I swear if I get money ehn I go sponsor you shoot video for you. Keep on going bro. Love
Thanks alot for this I appreciate
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by blessedvisky(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Booking space
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Agbebakun22: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Release ur gbedu sharp sharp make I go listen to am for audiomack
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Iamdbull: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Release ur gbedu sharp sharp make I go listen to am for audiomack
God bless you bro we working on it
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Worosiwooro(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Iamdbull:

Thanks alot for this I appreciate
You welcome braaa
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Iamdbull:

Thanks alot man
Who's d cute guy with dreadlocks?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by McStoic(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Iamdbull:
As the saying goes if life throws lemon at you make lemonades, if life also throw Agbalumo at you make "Agbalooms" (made that up myself tho). So when I dropped my last single a lot of people loved it and they made alot of nice comments but then few "Bigheads" made some comments here that got my attention. They all talked about how I only know how to sing about "bum bum" and girls alone. But it's obvious they didn't listen to my track because it had nothing to do with ass.

There is something I want to tell you about music business. It can be compared to relationship where we have "Nice guys" and "Bad boys". Nice guys are like musicians that have meaningful lyrics and sane song, and just like the society loves nice guys and ladies always talk good about them but at the end of the day they don't see the honey pot, so also the musicians with the nice lyrics too no go just blow with all the compliments, so also is it with musicians that sing about bum bum and et Al everybody comes out to castigate them and just like the bad boys get the Honeypot, the musicians with meaningless lyrics seems to blow.

Knowing this fact I decided to sing about this hypocrisy in a very catchy way. All the beautiful and unique lyrics I needed were flowing to me freely. I remember entering the studio most of the big boys and big girls there no give me face. As I grabbed the mic and started voice everyone just left what they were doing, the one wey even bust my brain was the babe that ran down stairs to see who was singing and she started blushing.

I have finished recording but the good thing is the studio is next door so I can keep going to go and perfect the song. I don't know when the mixing and mastering of the song will be done because I didn't have money to pay the engineer yet but very soon Sha man must hustle for the money. I don't know if I should share this painful experience I had with a producer. I stumbled on a guy I once worked with some years back and I paid him for studio session, unknown to me that he wasn't into music production again, he only wanted to scam me, that was how I got scammed.

Sometimes am ashamed of telling people how much have invested in my music but such is life we all have at one point or another invested much in something. It's all about fulfilment we get from chasing ones dream.

Check it out here

Your studio looks cool.

1 Like

Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Who's d cute guy with dreadlocks?
So me I no cute abi, anyways I can give you his I. G name if you want
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by dacblogger: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Iamdbull:

Truth be told, you're not.
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
dacblogger:

Was I talking to you?
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by alasan007(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2021
dacblogger:

Babe u get bad mouth o ��
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by LikeAking: 3:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Try!
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by MASTERYANKEE: 5:02am On Jun 14, 2021
Keep moving we are with you
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by HQofGilhem: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2021
The only way to be saved from Pershing is by believing in Jesus Christ and seeking above where Jesus Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Jesus loves you brother.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, the creation of heaven and earth.

3) You need to believe in the almighty God. God has all power and can do all things.

4) You need to believe in the Words of God.

5) You need the Fear of God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit.

7) You need to praise & glorify God by singing songs & hymns to God as an act of believe and thanksgiving to Him.
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Divoc19(f): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2021
Blow make we blow..

Can I send you a dm?
Am struggling to release a single too but my ishes plenty

Iamdbull:

Check it out here

Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by blazepascal(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2021
D bull baba I dey hail o
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Divoc19:
Blow make we blow..

Can I send you a dm?
Am struggling to release a single too but my ishes plenty

That will be cool

1 Like

Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by AlexB300: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Vibes!!!! Na here you dey wink wink
Abuja people miss you o
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Iamdbull:

Im good
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by KingDash: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
jah bless ya hustle
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Iamdbull: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
KingDash:
jah bless ya hustle
Amen
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Kryzboy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ride on.
But no forget to do give away if you don blow o
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by introvertloe(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
how i wish i can sing like johnny drill
Re: See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) by Erojepromise(f): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Me sef ready to work for industry oh , any which way for us. Keep it up op

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] / / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.