Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe (18123 Views)

Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Buhari Inaugurates Ayinke Mother And Child Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Bluntemperor: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Femich18:
Good one

Well-done Our Governor.
Please,also give a mandate for Maintainace Cultures, including Fundings to make a better life for the Epe People.
God bless you.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Emma1Oj(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Sanwo Eko is trying. He can do more than this if only Tinubu will give him a breathing space and not always demanding for Lagos allocation every month. Lagos is no man's land and doesn't start and ends in Bourdillon
Has he ever complained to you that Tinubu is not giving him breathing space? You beta go and hold your govy responsible for not being active and don't die of pains...

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
seunmsg:

Tinubu is the problem of an average Igbo man out there. He’s responsible for all the problems bedeviling Igbo land. Such a shame!
Keep your mouth shut, this is where they will see you. When it comes to other issue bedevilling Nigerians caused by apc government then you'll go mute because of your sworn an oath of zombieism.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ekestic1976(f): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
seunmsg:

It is just envy. They hate any successful Yoruba man. Tinubu and Osinbajo are just the easy target today. Remove these two guys from the political scene, they will transfer their hatred to any Yoruba man that is popular and doing well. It’s a serious inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Germi9: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
I really do not fancy Nigerian buildings
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
nonyene:
nice one sir. hope you continue to your second tenure
The Jagaband of Borguu says otherwise. Welcome The next governor of Lagos State.

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lanre4uonly:
That's nice.
Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko, Ajumose ni.
Lori Iró! Itesiwaju Ilę Tinumbu ni Bourdilion lo ję wa logun!

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by davies(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Itesiwaju Eko ajumose ni

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amalekki:

I don't know how to pronounce what you wrote but I join you in screaming "O baje ti!!!!" cool
Gbęnu ofo sóun! Itęsiwaju Ipinlę Bourdilion lo jo wę logun.

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Olasunkanmi0101:
This one for us in Epe cheesy wink
Sugómu ni e, in two years time Tinubu will convert it to one of his business center like he did to the former secretariat at Eti Õsa local govt.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Indispensable85:

I'm still asking what Tinubu must have done to these easterners.
He didn't fight in the civil war
Yet ibos nor dey finish for Lagos. That's their abroad.
Ori ę ope rara! Which Lagos are you talking about? Lagos is a no man's land. If you're in doubt, go and ask Koko Zaria, the tout that chased one Omonile in my area and started collecting Owo mi da there.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
nicolasakins:
How can someone be employed here?
The Jagaband of Borguu land, all the way from Iragbiji Osun State has the final say.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Indispensable85:
This is why EDO can never be LAGOS.
Obaseki has done five years yet no hospital in Edo.
The only standard hospital in the whole of the state is the one built by his predecessor.
Rubbish!
Edo no be Lagos really.
You're right Edo can never be Lagos.

4+4 Torgba
4+4 Ogbanee

Oló'óórun!

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Indispensable85:

Aswear!
There must be something happening behind the scene.
I love this Lagos trajectory. It's a model,little wonder everybody is running to Lagos to understudy one thing or the other.
I hope harvesting of human organs and skull mining were not included in the IGR that people came to understudy in South west?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Fahdiga1: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
seunmsg:

Tinubu is the problem of an average Igbo man out there. He’s responsible for all the problems bedeviling Igbo land. Such a shame!
Reasonable Nigerians aren't expecting you to be on the side of truth
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Fahdiga1: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

I hope harvesting of human organs and skull mining were not included in the IGR that people came to understudy in South west?
As if you don't know that it is also part of their IGR
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fahdiga1:
As if you don't know that it is also part of their IGR

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by tonididdy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
... So few days ago, there was a rating of Lagos being the second least liveable city in the world and I said that was an unfair rating on LASG and it's hard work over the years.

... One nairalander idiot mentioned me and said, what hard work?, that I should list them out.... And I told him I didn't know where to stat from, that he should consult Google because the hard work evidences were too numerous to mention. Well now the list has just being elongated again and again and it's only half the year and to think the world is in a pandemic.

I am not a Lagosian, I am an edolite and I have barely lived in Lagos. If I wanted to enjoy my money, Lagos is the place not Abuja, as it stands Lagos is the safest land in the whole of Nigeria.

Once again kudos to LASG and I hope EASG is learning.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Bashir75: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
pricklewane:
As Tinubu no give am chance in just 2 years Sawnolu as completed more project than the combined 16 wasted years of failure from Ugwuayi n Ikpeazu yet your Igbo father is not telling us who is not giving them breathing space to perform.

I weep for your father O !

We just waiting for them to meant what they say. Let them fight for Biafra nation from Igboland. Then we will expel them from SW/Lagos with repellants. It will choke them and unbelievable.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by haffaze777(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
VillagePipu:

Look at how you're attracting insults to igbos. You are a curse to Igboland.
Curse to himself grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Indispensable85:

That's SATANIC!

Perhaps it is because Igbos, from their Professors to their illiterate artisans and market traders , are hateful, extremely clannish, very tribalistic and intolerant by nature.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

They need to go to Anambra for that. Tutelage will be under Igbo former SARS officers led by the supremo genocidaire James Nwafor aka the butcher who is still at large and being shielded from justice by his Igbos compatriots.

Una no dey shame. Hypocrites. Point a finger At Yorubas and the rest point back at you hypocrites who are a thousand times more guilty of what you are always accusing others of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Olasunkanmi0101(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ode, says who?, poor sentiment
You think Tinubu can't afford to build 3x of this.
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Sugómu ni e, in two years time Tinubu will convert it to one of his business center like he did to the former secretariat at Eti Õsa local govt.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

They need to go to Anambra for that. Tutelage will be under Igbo former SARS officers led by the supremo genocidaire James Nwafor aka the butcher who is still at large and being shielded from justice by his Igbos compatriots.

Una no dey shame. Hypocrites. Point a finger At Yorubas and the rest point back at you hypocrites who are a thousand times more guilty of what you ar accusing others of.
No need for this long story?

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Olasunkanmi0101:
Ode, says who?, poor sentiment
You think Tinubu can't afford to build 3x of this.
Eeyan Làsàn-Làsàn

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

No need for this long story?

Go and sleep. You're the most pathetic nairalander alive. An Okoro who desperately wants to be Yoruba by force by fire. Sad you don't even care about ala Igbo affairs anymore and only wish to die on SW and Yoruba matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
OneTemplate:

Go and sleep. You're the most pathetic nairalander alive. An Okoro who desperately wants to be Yoruba by force by fire. Sad you don't even care about ala Igbo affairs anymore and only wish to die on SW and Yoruba matter.
So because I speak against the hills in Afonja republic means I'm Igbo, abi? Àláyémáş'ànfàní ni ę,

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Tosquo: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
If na some governor for oyomesi commission 6 classroom blocks now, them go don shot down Twitter and everywhere, awon audio governor � Ariwo koni music

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Olasunkanmi0101(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Don't get me wrong I'm not even fan of him ,I don't like any ofvthem,(may God forgive me) but what I'm saying is we can just assume he will do such
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Eeyan Làsàn-Làsàn

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by victorDanladi: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Indispensable85:

I'm still asking what Tinubu must have done to these easterners.
He didn't fight in the civil war
Yet ibos nor dey finish for Lagos. That's their abroad.
His crime is that..he is a great man,a yoruba and not in Igbotic party of PDP....they wish he is an Igbo man,a PDP member

Its the same hatred they have for WOLE SOYINKA

and AWOLOWO

ITS JEALOUSY!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by swiftysam: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
[quote author=Femeto post=102722884]Was this project started by Ambode? If not this is commendable by Sanwo to do this for Ambode's area. [/the project was actually introduced during fashion's tenure.....small pickin wwy dem born wen this project started don almost marry sef embarassed]
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by 9jaRealist: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Houses Where Cultists Live Will be Demolished, Parents Punished / Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him / Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.