Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe (18108 Views)

Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Buhari Inaugurates Ayinke Mother And Child Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by danilmo: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Topleague:
i dont even know why these people will not hold their own governor accountable but always want to tell us how to run our own arena, all the south west governor are doing one thing or the other, even ebubeagu that they have been shouting all this time, the coordinator has to resign last week because he saw they are not serious with it. if they can use half of the energy they are using on yoruba state on their place it would have been better by now. Charity they said start from home. Face what concern you and remove your hand on our neck

The name Ebubeagu self grin.. Comparing that vigilante to the legally backed Amotekun is demeaning. grin

All their hatred towards SW is out of Jealousy. SW has a way of accomplishing their goal.. We are too Blessed..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by danilmo: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

The Jagaband of Borguu says otherwise. Welcome The next governor of Lagos State.

Yes we agree. So far Tinubu approve it, it's OK by us..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by danilmo: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
tonididdy:
... So few days ago, there was a rating of Lagos being the second least liveable city in the world and I said that was an unfair rating on LASG and it's hard work over the years.

... One nairalander idiot mentioned me and said, what hard work?, that I should list them out.... And I told him I didn't know where to stat from, that he should consult Google because the hard work evidences were too numerous to mention. Well now the list has just being elongated again and again and it's only half the year and to think the world is in a pandemic.

I am not a Lagosian, I am an edolite and I have barely lived in Lagos. If I wanted to enjoy my money, Lagos is the place not Abuja, as it stands Lagos is the safest land in the whole of Nigeria.

Once again kudos to LASG and I hope EASG is learning.

Ure right bro.. Lagoscan still do better as they use to say o but.. I lost count of Sanwo Olu performance.. He commissioned something big almost every week..

Plans are currently ongoing to Commence 4th mainland bridge by December.

Lekki deep seaport(Deepest in West Africa),
Imota Rice mill(3rd world largest) and

Red + Blue rail line will be ready next year for commisioning, Arhh guy, Sanwo Olu will be Immortalised in Lagos after this beautiful event..
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by 9jaRealist: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Antoeni:
Project like this, Is Suppose to be for Local Government Chairmen

Lagos LGA chairpersons are busy with primary healthcare centers…
However, healthcare is important enough that even the President should be giving it attention.

>
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by barcaboi(m): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Project like this, Is Suppose to be for Local Government Chairmen
Go and stop it nah. MCC was also commissioned in Badagry; it’s not just a one off.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by barcaboi(m): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Femeto:
Was this project started by Ambode? If not this is commendable by Sanwo to do this for Ambode's area.
So And moreover it wasn’t

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Adeolusan123(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2021
Kindly tell how he's the causing pronlems in igbo land(quote author=seunmsg post=102722873]

Tinubu is the problem of an average Igbo man out there. He’s responsible for all the problems bedeviling Igbo land. Such a shame! [/quote]
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by clothingonline(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Check signature for men clothing best deals
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions 110-bed Maternal And Child Centre In Epe by Tolu181: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Topleague:

Mentioned the one your governor has constructed in the whole of east, i also believe it is jealousy that is killing these people because they never have anything to celebrate in their area and it is not our fault that all your governor are not performing
hatred for igbos is real

How are you sure, this guy is not from edo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond / Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers / Ben-Chioma (Environment), Nbina (Transport) Resign As Rivers State Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.