Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,350 members, 7,850,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

See How A Nigerian Portrayed Adamu Garba's Picture On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How A Nigerian Portrayed Adamu Garba's Picture On Twitter (6166 Views)

Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Soludo’s Visit, Confirmation Kanu Isn’t Bad As Being Portrayed – Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Nigerian Portrayed Adamu Garba's Picture On Twitter by Horllamideh(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Horlla long time o! How far? The mods decided to dash me ban for one year now cheesy
Nairaland is a mini Nigeria.... how the mods totally exemplify the ruling class. Don't stop being vocal boss!
Re: See How A Nigerian Portrayed Adamu Garba's Picture On Twitter by peteregwu(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

Sorry o but what's the F L all about

You wil Nedd to dig deep on twitter to find out bro.
Re: See How A Nigerian Portrayed Adamu Garba's Picture On Twitter by YungMillionaire: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Horllamideh:
Nairaland is a mini Nigeria.... how the mods totally exemplify the ruling class. Don't stop being vocal boss!

Na so my brother...na so.
Re: See How A Nigerian Portrayed Adamu Garba's Picture On Twitter by ObinnaValentine: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
peteregwu:

You wil Nedd to dig deep on twitter to find out bro.
Digging deep ko! Alaye tell me something joor �
Re: See How A Nigerian Portrayed Adamu Garba's Picture On Twitter by peteregwu(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

Digging deep ko! Alaye tell me something joor �

He is a buhari supporter and has been advocating for twitter ban and regulation of social media. He also has an app on play store that so many Nigerians reported and red flagged which led to the app being removed by Google. He was also sonone who also stood against the endsars protest, who also has hand in support of hoodlums distrusting the protest. In fact the guy get many calamity that most Nigerians has been looking for away to pin him down.

And now, i even had that Instagram has suspended his account also. I fear Nigerians.
Re: See How A Nigerian Portrayed Adamu Garba's Picture On Twitter by Vulcanheph(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
IduNaOba:

XAXBCZCZAAXX
Liu kang
I thought Liu kang's brutality was
That's his hand to leg combo.

Liu kang's brutality is
CZCZZCZZZCZZZZZ.

I used to be obsessed with that video game when I was a kid gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Presidency:Is This Picture Accurate Of What Will Happen To State Treasury / Why Is Nigeria Always Called Our Motherland Country And Not Fatherland / War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.