Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' (31559 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Stephen Oshawo: Why I Suspended Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by iampeterben(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, says he is not aware of the suspension of Hadiza Bala Usman as the managing director of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).

On May 5, President Muhammadu Buhari approved Usman’s suspension following a recommendation by Amaechi.

After Usman’s suspension, Amaechi inaugurated an 11-member investigative panel to probe NPA over all contracts awarded since 2016 when Usman became its managing director.

Usman was initially accused of failing to remit the operating surplus of NPA to the consolidated revenue fund (CFR) — an allegation she denied.

But TheCable had exclusively reported that the administrative panel set up by Amaechi will now focus on “insubordination”.

In an interview with Arise TV on Monday, Amaechi denied knowledge of Usman’s suspension, saying she was only asked to “step aside” pending the conclusion of the probe on NPA.

“I am not aware that I suspended Hadiza, I’m not the president. So I don’t have such power. That power rests with the president,” he said.

“I am not aware that Hadiza was suspended. What happened, I suspect, is that she was asked to step aside to enable investigation to be carried out on NPA, not on her.

“We are investigating NPA. At the conclusion of the investigation, all the reports will be forwarded to the president who would make a determination on the way forward.”

Amaechi added that he is not sure when the panel will conclude its ongoing probe on NPA.

The minister also accused the media of creating “too much noise” on the suspension of the NPA MD.

“The panel is not headed between the ministry of transport and office of the head of service. The office of the head of service contributed six persons including auditors and accountants, and the ministry of transport just brought five,” he said.

“So it is a panel of 11 that has been instituted to investigate activities of NPA from 2016 till the present day.

“It is NPA that is under investigation. The managing director has just been asked to step aside pending the conclusion of the investigation. And when the investigation is concluded, the president will make a determination and decide what happens next.”

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-i-am-not-aware-of-hadiza-bala-usmans-suspension

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Oxb90: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wetin be the meaning of this? I am not understanding. Oh, i remember the sayee is an Apc. They are not always aware.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Racoon(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why this needless talking? What are you afraid of? A recommendation that was in your memo to the president that Hadiza Bala be suspended from office so that proper investigation can be carried out?

This is simple another Amaechi's penchant for lying like his silly "I dont like money" statement.Keep on deceiving yourself there.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Penguin2: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Which kind lie be this?

Amaechi is used to telling this kind of lie.

I remember some years back when he hasn’t seen money before.

Amaechi Zukwanike

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by AfonjaConehead: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yes it might be true.
Also all fatais mufutaus mumunis nurudeen tajudeen all coneheaded structured elements are also not aware and they don't even know hadiza Bala usman.

But one thing is sure,all fatais mufutaus mumunis nurudeen tajudeen all coneheaded structures know the everything about Diezani madueke, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, PEJ, Stella Oduah...they even know their days and year of birth and the names of their villages..

grin
Lzaa Imhotep

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Werey dey disguise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by adioolayi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Iro po... Government lo'ri iro. Rubbish!!!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Really?

What is this man sniffing

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Plut01: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2021

Good one from Ameachi. No be only Northerners sabi play game.

23 Likes

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Blacknote: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
This was exactly my response when my neighbor saw his daughter coming out from my apartment.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by CalabarPikin: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Coward
Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Timon4real(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nothing wey we no go see for this country..
You go see different news you go tire to read news..

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by chinonsoso: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Joker
Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Nbotee(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
N
Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by SEGLIZ: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
he done happen.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Okay
Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by nairavsdollars(f): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Who can guess what Hadiza is showing Amaechi on her phone

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Hotzone(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Passive
Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Achorise: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amechi!!!Don’t worry I’m aware.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
shocked thanks for making me laugh tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Antoeni(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nigeria most Rugged hardworking minister

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Using the brain of zonebies to catch Cruise.
Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Pulsenaija: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hmm
Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by bigdammyj: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Noted
Re: Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' by Thinktwicemybro: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ameachi dealing with aboki since 1807

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints 9 New Federal Permanent Secretaries (see The List) / Abba Kyari: DSS Writes Segun Adeniyi; Warns Against Denigrating Secret Police / Imo: Akarachi Amadi Arrested Over Hijacking Of Electoral Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.