Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Do You Spend More Time In The Toilet?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do You Spend More Time In The Toilet?? (351 Views)

The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Spend More Time In The Toilet?? by Africanbest(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2021
This topic should be up for serious discussion because as much as toilets are for relieving ourselves, we tend to spend more time than necessary in there.

As for me:

Toilet is my thinking space, out of all the distractions.

What about you??

Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Mukina2
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Spend More Time In The Toilet?? by Gentlerespect76: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Sometimes it can be.

If however, you have made it a regular thing, change style, please

Africanbest:
This topic should be up for serious discussion because as much as toilets are for relieving ourselves, we tend to spend more time than necessary in there.

As for me:

Toilet is my thinking space, out of all the distractions.

What about you??
Re: Why Do You Spend More Time In The Toilet?? by Klovertg(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2021
it's just nature
Re: Why Do You Spend More Time In The Toilet?? by Goldbw122(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Is like a time to reflect on your past, and on your future, the plan that you have for that day, so the toilet processing let's you make a good decision plan.

I hope am making sense.. cheesy grin
Re: Why Do You Spend More Time In The Toilet?? by heniford2: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2021
I do this almost every day grin angry grin grin
Re: Why Do You Spend More Time In The Toilet?? by Bahamas95(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2021
The only time I stay long in the toilet is if I go in with my phone.
Re: Why Do You Spend More Time In The Toilet?? by drmikeadams(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2021
grin grin

Smoke my ciggy, think out my day's plan...schedule my time table for some old sweat matured evening newspaper poossy .
Re: Why Do You Spend More Time In The Toilet?? by meobizy(f): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Yet it didn’t make front page. Useless forum.

The modern day has made things normally mundane into acts of recreation. Fishing for survival is short, straight to the point and unrefined. Fishing for leisure is a long thought process which reduces the amount of potential catches but lengthens the time humans spend in nature. Relieving one’s self in a bush involves squatting for at most ten to fifteen minutes, doing the deed quick and escaping to reduce the severity of bug bites. The modern variant is seating in a nicely decorated room, on an elevated seat, holding a can of air freshener in one hand and clutching either a cellphone or magazine in the other for intellectual entertainment. What about cooking which meant roasting meat every meal? Now one can cut up vegetables, slice meat in varying patterns, fry, boil, steam, etc and sit for an hour while the meal gets done.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Tasks For A Clean Bathroom / Fast Freezing LG Refrigerator Available In Abeokuta. / Inside Life, To Be A Man Is Not Easy Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.