Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government (16583 Views)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Awujale Of Ijebu, Sikiru Adetona Denies Issuing A Statement On Sunday Igboho / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by glozyyy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Subsea:
They are denying now after seeing that the threats they had issued to the government of Delta State will end up stopping their colonization mission in the Niger Delta Region. Fulani should bring this war to the Niger Delta Republic and lets see if we wont level them down.
my brother all the way cus enough is enough they think they own this country but we will soon show them otherwise
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by francis5051: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:
Every sane person knows, the letter was mischievously written by the ever useless IpOB Terrorists, in a bid to draw the Niger Delta into their selfish altercation with the Federal Government...
mugu
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by dederocs(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
I knew it was the propagandists, we all know the people who want to break up Nigeria, for no reasonable reason. The enemies of Nigeria will perish, along with their wives, children and sympathizers, by the hand of our military, powered by God.
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by executive12: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:
Every sane person knows, the letter was mischievously written by the ever useless IpOB Terrorists, in a bid to draw the Niger Delta into their selfish altercation with the Federal Government...

Coward. You are now scared of being dealt with by MEND.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by Newton85: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Mischievously written you say? But you praised and extolled them when they made the empty threats

Now that MEND has sent out serious warning to them if they tried any bullshitt, they rescinded on their empty threats...

IPOB will definitely crush you. You can't breathe without them. It's obvious
Oga shut up! Even though Miyetti Allah is a Fulani terrorist group, it's very glaring that the letter attributed to them was made up. I mean, the wordings of that purported letter to Okowa gave it out for being fake. But utterly gullible clowns like you with room temperature IQ will consume any fake news without asking questions
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by executive12: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
vedaxcool:

Sadly, it had become a very common reoccurring strategy in the South. They fabricate lies and sow seeds of discensione. Yet it is the so called b
educated South always using media lies and deceit to widen the gap amongst Nigerians.

I shudder to think PDP northern politicians copying such wickedness.

The fear of MEND is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Newton85:
Oga shut up! Even though Miyetti Allah is a Fulani terrorist group, it's very glaring that the letter attributed to them was made up. I mean, the wordings of that purported letter to Okowa gave it out for being fake. But utterly gullible clowns like my father with room temperature IQ will consume any fake news without asking questions

God punish your entire generation. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by executive12: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
UstazAhmed:
We are not mischief makers but we no how to take our pound of flesh on those who see us as non humans. Meanwhile, the Northern leaders should expedite action to recover our Grazing reserves and routes across the nation. We are not pushovers

Your grazing reserves are located only in the North. They no longer exist in the South. You can do whatever you want in the North, with your money. But in the South, there is no more space for your grazing reserves. And there is nothing Buhari can do about it.
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by executive12: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Naajjii:

At least Niger Delta brings something to the table , what about IPOB territory south east? , they have nothing to offer that's why nobody cares about anything they say, they are not important, they are parasites.

If the SE has nothing to offer, why then are you ready to go to war to stop them from leaving Nigeria? One would have thought that you will be happy to see them exit Nigeria peacefully. Instead Buhari is sending the military.
On the other hand, if your ethnic group threaten to leave Nigeria, the SE will celebrate. Think about that.
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by Newton85: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

God punish your entire generation. Omo ale jati jati
Ko de no da fun, oloriburuku, akindanidani, afonfungbemu. Utterly gullible mofo. Room temperature IQ.
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Newton85:
Ko de no da fun, oloriburuku, akindanidani, afonfungbemu. Utterly gullible mofo. Room temperature IQ.

You just described your poverty stricken beggar father.

Online beggar oshi
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by SammyChi1988: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fulanis are very useless set of people... Any attempt to attack Delta state will lead to their destruction... The South must crush the terrorists fulani people that want to take over our land...
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by donnie(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Una go gree before?
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by donnie(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:

I can bet my balls, that letter emanated from IPOB elements...They are disappointed that Niger Delta are not following their madness of killing security agencies and also rejected their land being conscripted into their phantom Biafran Nation...hence their weak attempt to leverage on Fulani propaganda, in order to draw them in...

No serious person should give them attention..

Fulani goan sleep. Una plan don fail.
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by adadike(f): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:

I can bet my balls, that letter emanated from IPOB elements...They are disappointed that Niger Delta are not following their madness of killing security agencies and also rejected their land being conscripted into their phantom Biafran Nation...hence their weak attempt to leverage on Fulani propaganda, in order to draw them in...

No serious person should give them attention..
honestly, their shame they shame me. Tufiakwa
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by UstazAhmed(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
executive12:

Your grazing reserves are located only in the North. They no longer exist in the South. You can do whatever you want in the North, with your money. But in the South, there is no more space for your grazing reserves. And there is nothing Buhari can do about it.
Do you understand Executive Power?
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by CilicMarin: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
adadike:
honestly, their shame they shame me. Tufiakwa

Hi shocked
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by adadike(f): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:

Hi shocked
how far dear
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by CilicMarin: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
adadike:
how far dear

Check..
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by Gfskw: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by omoharry(f): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
vedaxcool:

It has always been their game plan forgetting that the same rubbish can be replicated against them.
Idiotic Fulanis , we know ur plans and your ability to always play the victims after their evil act . You guys are nothing but cowards . It’s only a coward that will attack soft target in the middle of the night and call It revenge or attack . You guys lack balls to face real men in battle . Now you have written that letter and you don’t have the balks to own up to what you have written .
The next thing is to start attacking poor people in their sleep then you demonic idiots on Nairaland will suddenly go mute and pretend nothing ever happened .
Now you to turn this nonsense letter on the Igbos .That will never work . That is what you do . You do something and blame it on an ethnic group in the south so as to create conflict while you continue with you divide and rule but it will never work .
You guys should keep dreaming and pray Buhari conquer the whole of Nigeria (in your fantasy world ) for you rag-tag morons ,if you not you Fulanis are going to hear what victimization is . You will all cry and cry will hear your cries nor will people want to be around you evil souls , becos you are not worthy to be called humans beings . Nonsense .
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by omoharry(f): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
fof1:

Did U join them in the Draft? Though am not IPOB but Ur Useless Post in very Tribalistic in approach. Yours is a Baseless Accusation, Pls. Stop doing what U are Accusing Others of...
He is a northerner. Na so dem they reason .
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by executive12: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Do you understand Executive Power?

As far as open grazing is concerned, your Buhari's executive power ends in the North. Open grazing in the South is over whether you like it or not. I guess you are one of those ignorant Nigerians that think that a Nigerian President can do whatever he wants.
With ESN in the SE and MEND in the SS, Buhari's executive power is meaningless.
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by Benitoh: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
I know they will deny it. They just tasted the water but they are not prepared for after effects, so they have to deny. The fulanis are very intelligent. The Arabs are doing a good job.
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by iamfromlagos(f): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
CilicMarin:
Anticlockwise mode of reasoning.
Dindinrin n di robo.
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
i knew it from the begining...
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Mischievously written you say? But you praised and extolled them when they made the empty threats

Now that MEND has sent out serious warning to them if they tried any bullshitt, they rescinded on their empty threats...

IPOB will definitely crush you. You can't breathe without them. It's obvious
mend did not sent threat.. it was Igbos that used mend name to play game..

mend has been defuncted..
mend no longer exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LG Polls: Obaseki Leads PDP Campaign Train To Canvass For Votes / Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria / "I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.