Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government (16588 Views)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Awujale Of Ijebu, Sikiru Adetona Denies Issuing A Statement On Sunday Igboho / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by EdwardRandy(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
CilicMarin:

I can bet my balls, that letter emanated from IPOB elements...They are disappointed that Niger Delta are not following their madness of killing security agencies and also rejected their land being conscripted into their phantom Biafran Nation...hence their weak attempt to leverage on Fulani propaganda, in order to draw them in...

No serious person should give them attention..
Security operatives were killed in akwa ibom, Cross river, rivers and delta. So which niger delta are you talking about?
Mind you, the fulani threatened to bomb Asaba, igbo land. But MEND issued out a threat why? Also the govnor of delta Ifeanyi is an igbo man. So I ask again, which Niger delta are u talking abt?
Re: Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government by puzzlegate(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
CilicMarin:

I can bet my balls, that letter emanated from IPOB elements...They are disappointed that Niger Delta are not following their madness of killing security agencies and also rejected their land being conscripted into their phantom Biafran Nation...hence their weak attempt to leverage on Fulani propaganda, in order to draw them in...

No serious person should give them attention..
Rubbish, You think Ipob has time for too much talk ? When does Ipob have time to be impersonating useless writers ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun / INEC Insists On Use Of BVAS, Electronic Transmission Of Results / Ohanaeze To Announce The Presidential Candidate They Would Support In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.