Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) (43294 Views)

Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / 5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
maoolakanm:

AND THE GUY IS NURSING AN UNHOLY AMBITION TO RUN FOR THE PRESIDENCY.SOMEONE WHO CAN NOT GOVERN A STATE AS KOGI.SMH.
That will be in his wildest dream.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
okewumi:

....... And the idiot will contest for president and the zooo will vote for him. I remember when el rufai was fct minister, now he is a governor and his character has not change.
If Bello become the president, I go use leg trek commot for this country.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Elmander1983(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
They shouldn't have promised paying and back out. Especially Ganduje. He even promised paying more than the 30k minimum wage. Nobody is blackmailing them. Calling them out would help them sit up and do the needful. People are suffering trust me!
Redoil:
what if they are not as rich as Lagos akwa ibom and delta

should we black maiil them

Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by ultimateprof: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
One of the best way to die in Nigeria is to become a civil servant without a multiple income stream.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Those that paid nko..ho much ich did they add to the salaries. I know of someone that got 750naira as her minimum wage increase. Tuehhh to all or them
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by DedeNkem: 5:30am On Jun 16, 2021
I didn't see the big black gorilla-looking Okezie IKPUazu's picture!

The idiot doesn't even pay salaries, not to talk of the minimum wage.
Re: Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
samvega:
Look for a side hustle and make it your main thing. This wage palava in this age is too much wahala. Take control of your destiny
Saw your email request unfortunately I don't attend to such anymore...for any requests or deal reasons kindly quote me with your valid facebook Id or reach out to the facebook Id on my profile's personal text and you'll be responded to appropriately.

@SENIORWRITER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.