Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

"Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo (43344 Views)

Buhari Speaks With Fati Attahiru, Spouses Of Other Fallen Officers / Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by gidgiddy: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
While being interviewed on BBC Igbo, veteran musician, Charly Boy, was asked about his view on Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network. He said:

O na to ochi etu ufodu ndi Igbo si akwado "AMOTEKUN" ma megide "Eastern Security Network". Gini butere udi amaghi ihe a?

Translation:

It is funny how some Igbos support "AMOTEKUN" but are against "Eastern Security Network". What has caused this level of stupidity?

Charly Boy went on to endorse the new security outfit

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-55289537.amp

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by muykem: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Unpatriotic statement from Charly boy. Who are the brain behind Amotekun? Why Gani Adams or Sunday Igboho didn't form Amotekun. South east needs Security unit like Amotekun but it must come from governors not Nnamdi Kaun a terrorist.

140 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by IduNaOba: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
More top guns will.openly support ESN.
Chill.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Ojiofor: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
gidgiddy:
While being interviewed on BBC Igbo, veteran musician, Charly Boy, was asked about his view on Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network. He said:

O na to ochi etu ufodu ndi Igbo si akwado "AMOTEKUN" ma megide "Eastern Security Network". Gini butere udi amaghi ihe a?

Translation:

It is funny how some Igbos support "AMOTEKUN" but are against "Eastern Security Network". What has caused this level of stupidity?

Charly Boy went on to endorse the new security outfit

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-55289537.amp

It was 2 against one.The other two persons opposed ESN because of its illegality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Ikengawo: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
continue watching bbc. lol at the ppl thinking hes against ESN

6 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Maghan37: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Although speaking from a neutral perspective, all regions need their own regional security because sooner or later we will all have to defend ourselves from the fulani terrorist or face total eradication of our culture.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Kapilta(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gidiggidy,NL ipob representative.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by LabuleofNigeria: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

Adresss issues and not personalities. How is Amotekun different from ESN/Hisbah? I'm not igbo but can use my head. Use yours

Your head is obviously paining you.

Amotekun is passed into law with legal backings by 5 state governors and recognised by the FG, NPF, etc.
Hisbah was launched by the Kano state govt and dully approved.

Anyone carrying arms illegally is a terrorist or a Thief. (especially with a wanted Terorist as leader).

I want ESN, but right protocols should be followed.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by OfficialAPCNig: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
muykem:
Unpatriotic statement from Charly boy. Who are the brain behind Amotekun? Why Gani Adams or Sunday Igboho didn't form Amotekun. South east needs Security unit like Amotekun but it must come from governors not Nnamdi Kaun a terrorist.
Disband OPC and Agbakoya and ESN will disband.

If not, your sifia pains has just begun. In other news, wail on Yoruba moslems

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by OfficialAPCNig: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Amotekun is passed into law with legal backings by 5 state governors and recognised by the FG, NPF, etc.

Anyone carrying arms illegally is a terrorist or a Thief. (especially with a wanted Terorist as leader).

OPC nko?

40 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Rugaria: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
We're living in an anyhow country, so we're going to do anyhow to survive...

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by LabuleofNigeria: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

OPC nko?

Oga do your findings, OPC is recognised by each state. It has its place in state laws
Gani Adams use to be the overall OPC chairman.

They dont carry arms, they carry juju

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by RedPanthar: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Indeed yorubas and games

Leave igbos alone please. The igbo obsession is annoying. Get a life.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by LabuleofNigeria: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

Indeed yorubas and games

Leave igbos alone please. The igbo obsession is annoying. Get a life.

Follow the right protocols and act with maturity. Una no go gree.
When dem begin another killings and enforced your families to swim in gutter, ull still come here to disturb.

Apply intelligence for once.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by OfficialAPCNig: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Oga do your findings, OPC is recognised by each state. It has its place in state laws
Gani Adams use to be the overall OPC chairman.

They dont carry arms, they carry juju
Which state laws? Which OPC don't carry arms? When they were killing Hausas in Mile 12 wetin them use?

You guys and lies eeeh.

ESN no concern you, focus front.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by OfficialAPCNig: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Follow the right protocols and act with maturity. Una no go gree.
When dem begin another killings and enforced your families to swim in gutter, ull still come here to disturb.

Apply intelligence for once.
Crying more than the bereaved. Is your gutter? Is it your family?

Wetin sure me die be say the pythons go still collect.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by gidgiddy: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ojiofor:

It was 2 against one.The other two persons opposed ESN because of its illegality.

Really? And which law set up OPC , Civilian JTF and operation Shege? Self defence is a universally recognised right. Nobody is to wait for the useless SE/SS Governors to do the needful

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by malele(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rugaria:
We're living in an anyhow country, so we're going to do anyhow to survive...

Lol

5 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by LabuleofNigeria: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Which state laws? Which OPC don't carry arms? When they were killing Hausas in Mile 12 wetin them use?

You guys and lies eeeh.

ESN no concern you, focus front.

If a unit or sect of people do things illegally, does that justify you do same.
I want ESN, its the best. All sections of the country should protect themselves in a failed state like ours, BUT DO IT LEGALLY.

It will only create more unrest for you without following due approval procedures & lost its purpose.
(Note: I still pray u dont learn to do things right, so u can learn the hard way) ...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by LabuleofNigeria: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Crying more than the bereaved. Is your gutter? Is it your family?

Wetin sure me die be say the pythons go still collect.

I am not Igbo, but Humanity first !

If your family was killed in the last bloodbath, u wont be typing gibberish here.
Learn to value human lives. This is 21st century, the pen is mightier than the sword.

Nothing is worth loosing precious lives for. Use your brain power more than muscle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by OfficialAPCNig: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

I am not Igbo, but Humanity first !

If your family was killed in the last bloodbath, u wont be typing gibberish here.
Learn to value human lives. This is 21st century, the pen is mightier than the sword.

Nothing is worth loosing precious lives for. Use your brain power more than muscle
Yirubas and their fake love.

March your pythons and they will be suyanized.

We move

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by OfficialAPCNig: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

If a unit or sect of people do things illegally, does that justify you do same.
I want ESN, its the best. All sections of the country should protect themselves in a failed state like ours, BUT DO IT LEGALLY.

It will only create more unrest for you without following due approval procedures & lost its purpose.
(Note: I still pray u dont learn to do things right, so u can learn the hard way) ...
Yorubas have OPC, Agbakoya, Oyeabo and you are wailing because of ESN.

Disband them, we disband ESN.

PERIOD!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by jmoore(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
It is common sense.

A leader of a proscribed terrorist group is in charge of ESN.

Amotekun has legal backing by Southwest governors.

It is ridiculous to say both are the same.

Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man. Putting any security under his authority is a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, I don't take him seriously.
2017, he launched Biafra Security Service. 2020, he launched ESN.

Let him continue producing skits in the forest with masked clowns.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by LabuleofNigeria: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
jmoore:
It is common sense.

A leader of a proscribed terrorist group is in charge of ESN.

Amotekun has legal backing by Southwest governors.

It is ridiculous to say both are the same.

Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man. Putting any security under his authority is a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, I don't take him seriously.
2017, he launched Biafra Security Service. 2020, he launched ESN.

Let him continue producing skits in the forest with masked clowns.

Leave them, they will still come here to cry and disturb our peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by oshonwambada: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

Adresss issues and not personalities. How is Amotekun different from ESN/Hisbah? I'm not igbo but can use my head. Use yours
wise man

13 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Ojiofor: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
gidgiddy:

Really? And which law set up OPC , Civilian JTF and operation Shege? Self defence is a universally recognised right. Nobody is to wait for the useless SE/SS Governors to do the needful

See confidence grin grin.
Be prepared to defend yourselves in the actual sense of it.I don't want to see you wailing upandan as usual when jungle mature with zoo guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows / Coronavirus: Tinubu Tells FG To Suspend VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.