Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Am A Human Chimera - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Human Chimera (60144 Views)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Remijuice: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cindy222:

I will address these questions in forthcoming posts smiley.....

I go wait tire for this forthcoming post o..

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
illicit:

Now u are d one asking stupid questions

She is a chimera not a Siamese olodo

I think what he/she is trying to say is that I should be lucky my twin was absorbed perfectly without issues in general smiley
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
blacknoir:
You are beautiful and strong ,thanks a lot for the enlightenment dear I didn't know a condition like this existed. But that ass I wan c lol just kidding. Can't wait for the next post

I posted the Part 2 today.... smiley
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
This was going to be an educative post, but typical of Nigerians; some fools are ruining it with their stupidity, most Nigerians are as foolish as their leaders. OP well done for your bravery, i will understand if you decide not to continue with this information, but I am curious to know more though. Just read on google that Human Chimera could have 2 different DNA all wrapped up in one person, how true is that?

Thanks for the compliments smiley.....I will continue creating awareness so people can know more and also understand that not everything is black and white,all this their naija mentality cannot stop me at all....

Then about the DNA its true,that's one of the main characteristics of a Chimera...
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
torqque7:
Where she dey na?u just come arouse our curiosity and thirst and just abandoned us no more replies..we have alot we want to know biko OP Cindy come back o cry

I am replying na smiley......

Infact I have posted PART 2 sef....
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Prechgold1180(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cindy222:

I am replying na smiley......

Infact I have posted PART 2 sef....
Where is the part two
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
rottennaija:

What's your Facebook profile? Would like to follow you.

Facebook ID- E n e M o n t e z O n a z i
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2)

Good afternoon my people oooo,how una dey?? Ehen make I continue...

My big toes too are kinda different,below are pictures of both,tell me what you think?? And I am also ambidextrous i.e I can use both my left and right hands,but I prefer the left sha,e dey sweet me pass most times lolzz... people call me 'LEFTIE'...In this our African society people don't really appreciate it when someone uses the left hand,they always try to make you stop.

Growing up my parents tried everything to make me stop and just focus on the right hand e no work o,they kuku left me....

Growing up has been filled with lots of experiences chai,there is no day I don't always have someone talk to me about my legs or look at me funny or shockingly...Hehehehe...It got to a point that if anyone looks at me funny or with shock, I use that opportunity to say 'Hi' and smile and we either get talking suddenly or they start smiling back, especially when I wear shorts,bum-shorts or a short gown hehehehe.....Sometimes when I say hi and smile,some walk away lolzzz, the drama no be here...Oh boy I don gather and still gathering experiences daily.

Some even tell me things like I am sorry for your accident, I am sorry it affected your legs,hahhahaa it always makes me laugh hard,sometimes I just smile as a response and sometimes I tell them I didn't have any accident o,its a birth mark they become like 'Wow' I am sorry and I tell them it's alright and I understand. You can't expect people to understand what they have never heard of or seen before.

I remember when I resumed in the boarding school I attended, mehn see eyes from left,right and center. And I was pretty young then,I was shocked they paid serious attention to me,some said ah see leg o,some said ah this girl is not normal o,some were like maybe she is a witch sef,some said she might be possessed o,chai nothing wey I no hear as a young child,this our Africa sha,hahhaaa... It is well o.

Some people asked whether na PENIS I get or VAGINA grin

Na VAGINA I get o...as in A FULLY FORMED FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN....

Someone asked if half of my VAGINA is fair and if the other half is dark...Yes i have two complexions down there too...

Let me stop here,I will continue from here next time.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
greenprince:

Wow.... chimerism is another phenomenon that rubbishes medical genetics and I love it. You're unique and I think you should enjoy it, like I'm so fascinated right now and would love to meet you if possible.

smiley.....I am enjoying my uniqueness totally....
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
brainhgeek:
Interesting but....how are you sure it wasn't your chimera twin that absrbed you and you are him ���...just trying to sound funny.
Anyway, I hope to meet you some day. I have done a bit of research on chimerism but I am yet to meet one. Will really love to have one ad a friend. Very rare but unique people

It's fine, we can be friends smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Daisythof:
Copied post from Life Facebook group.

That's because I posted it there too.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Silentgroper(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
vincentjk:
From your description of how you look op you must be a fine girl.

Where's your location? I'll like to know more about you please.
Fine girl *scoffs*

i want to see her pictures too but just out of curiosity.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by rottennaija(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cindy222:

Facebook ID- E n e M o n t e z O n a z i

Thanks
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by fait10(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2021
Cindy222:
I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2)

Good afternoon my people oooo,how una dey?? Ehen make I continue...

My big toes too are kinda different,below are pictures of both,tell me what you think?? And I am also ambidextrous i.e I can use both my left and right hands,but I prefer the left sha,e dey sweet me pass most times lolzz... people call me 'LEFTIE'...In this our African society people don't really appreciate it when someone uses the left hand,they always try to make you stop.

Growing up my parents tried everything to make me stop and just focus on the right hand e no work o,they kuku left me....

Growing up has been filled with lots of experiences chai,there is no day I don't always have someone talk to me about my legs or look at me funny or shockingly...Hehehehe...It got to a point that if anyone looks at me funny or with shock, I use that opportunity to say 'Hi' and smile and we either get talking suddenly or they start smiling back, especially when I wear shorts,bum-shorts or a short gown hehehehe.....Sometimes when I say hi and smile,some walk away lolzzz, the drama no be here...Oh boy I don gather and still gathering experiences daily.

Some even tell me things like I am sorry for your accident, I am sorry it affected your legs,hahhahaa it always makes me laugh hard,sometimes I just smile as a response and sometimes I tell them I didn't have any accident o,its a birth mark they become like 'Wow' I am sorry and I tell them it's alright and I understand. You can't expect people to understand what they have never heard of or seen before.

I remember when I resumed in the boarding school I attended, mehn see eyes from left,right and center. And I was pretty young then,I was shocked they paid serious attention to me,some said ah see leg o,some said ah this girl is not normal o,some were like maybe she is a witch sef,some said she might be possessed o,chai nothing wey I no hear as a young child,this our Africa sha,hahhaaa... It is well o.

Some people asked whether na PENIS I get or VAGINA grin

Na VAGINA I get o...as in A FULLY FORMED FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN....

Someone asked if half of my VAGINA is fair and if the other half is dark...Yes i have two complexions down there too...

Let me stop here,I will continue from here next time.
Post this on a new thread. Create a new thread for it to gain audience. Name it as part 2. Try and also quote the part 1 link in the part 2. Good morning.

Modified. I just noticed that u have done it.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
fait10:
Post this on a new thread. Create a new thread for it to gain audience. Name it as part 2. Try and also quote the part 1 link in the part 2. Good morning.

Modified. I just noticed that u have done it.

Good morning smiley....And thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Adek15(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cindy222:

Good morning smiley....And thank you.
Link to the new thread pls
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Stallion93(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2021
Cindy222:

No be only picture of Ass pair na pictures of Aspen....Lolzzz you go wait tire tongue
Send it to my email jor! Kaleovic@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Krismas:
coolI was admiring you true. 1. U survived in conditions he didn’t 2. U choose to preserve him within u, so his memory will not be forgotten 3. He will be remembered as long as u live. U’re amazing. If I told u I have N20k for u for being 1dafully made. Hw will u react? If u do not consider It merger, reply with ur bank, acct and name. Though i already know u’re Ene Monteze Onazi. Tanks

Thank you so much Krismas,I appreciate you wink....I got the alert. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Regex: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Krismas:
coolI was admiring you true. 1. U survived in conditions he didn’t 2. U choose to preserve him within u, so his memory will not be forgotten 3. He will be remembered as long as u live. U’re amazing. If I told u I have N20k for u for being 1dafully made. Hw will u react? If u do not consider It merger, reply with ur bank, acct and name. Though i already know u’re Ene Monteze Onazi. Tanks

I am wonderfully made too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Krismas(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Cindy222:

Thank you so much Krismas,I appreciate you wink....I got the alert. God bless you.
coolI tank u too. I’ve read all ur stories. They are inspiring. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
Krismas:
coolI tank u too. I’ve read all ur stories. They are inspiring. Keep up the good work.

I will and it's my pleasure to keep dropping my stories smiley....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by NewDawn2O21: 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
lovchalice:
Im a chimera too
My mum was expecting twins and i came out alone very big
And i have this mighty birthmark on my face so that i can't go out without makeup
kindly drop pictures
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by NewDawn2O21: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Dproperties:
It simply means that your biological mother was actually having an affair outside marriage. :

That's the only scenerio where chimera would come up.....

I'm not proud of your mom in dis case
grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Timekeeper: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
What the fucck is human chimera? Did you eat your twin brother or something?

Bwahahahaha bwahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by beekyynd: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jjjustice:
Wawu. You're a hybrid. More update please
I no longer use the email you sent me a dm with. Drop yours then I'll email you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / Nigerians Dig Up, Eat Contaminated Chicken Buried By Customs In Rivers (Photos) / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.