Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Am A Human Chimera - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Human Chimera (60134 Views)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Uyi168: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:

His presence and consciousness nope,normally I can't even eat everything because my diet is restricted.
Show us more pictures naa

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by easy34(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmm... Learnt something new today.
Big ups

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by ModestGal(f): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Freeman911(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2021
I will search more on this

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Professorcplus(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:
I want clearify something... What is your real color, is it the dark lap or fair lap. And how does your hand look like, does it affects other organ like difference in breast, finger, lip nose, voice and likeness of same/opposite sex partner... Pls urgent reply. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by iamclime(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2021
Please mention me when you update this. As a writer and researcher, I am always interested in learning new things. And please, don't attempt bleaching again, you are beautiful just the way you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Slynation(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2021
This is really interesting....

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:
I have always wanted to write about this but I have been procrastinating but here I am today writing about it.

Firstly I am a Human Chimera (Twin Chimerism),we are quite rare,many people have no idea what it's about but I am going to write about it,I can't do that in one day but I am going to do it by starting today.

A chimera is essentially a single organism that is made up of cells from two or more individuals i.e it contains 2 sets of DNA,with the code to make 2 separate organisms. People who have 2 different sets of DNA are called Human Chimeras.

Chimerism is a natural phenomenon, a medical mystery that has not really been understood fully till now.

My mother was pregnant,as usual pregnant women go for scans to ascertain the sex of the unborn child and guess what? They told her she was having twins(a boy and a girl) she was excited. She got things for twins and all. Lo and behold,the delivery period came and all that,before I came out,it was a tug of war,they almost did a Ceasarian Section(CS) for her but as they were wheeling her to the theater I popped out,they did all they could to bring out a my twin but couldn't find any other child.There was no 2nd child,everyone was shocked,I guess they searched and searched.

That was when the confusion started,they said it was a medical mystery. They said I absorbed my twin,This was in the 90's though. I was born with a one in a million kind of birth mark,one part of my ass(which I cannot show you) down to my thighs and lower legs are dark in complexion and the other part of my ass(I cannot show you that too) are fair in complexion down to my thighs and lower legs,people who know me know how it looks like in reality. Below are pictures of what I can show you for now,part of my thighs,as time goes on I will add more lol... . I tried to bleach the dark leg,i tried everything, e no gree bleach...I kuku left it jare,I dey flex my thing dey go,anytime I wear a short gown see eyes of shock,people get shocked because I am not hiding my legs,I cannot o. Some people don't even have legs to walk,so I am damn grateful...Ehen before I forget,one leg is fresh and sexy for a lady and the other one is just normal ,I guess it's for my twin,since he was a guy. My big toe nails are kinda different too.
Weird and scary right?

Aunty. In summary you dey try tell us say you be winchhhh!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by skukimania(f): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Nonexisting:
What the fucck is human chimera? Did you eat your twin brother or something?

Nairalanders ooh kai cheesy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Martinez39s(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2021
When you want to marry, I guess you will pay bride price and accept it since you have both male and female components.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by justifyme(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Classickj:
shocked shocked Never knew Chimera really exist
Last time i heard about Chimera was in teen wolf season 5...
sounds like an Igbo name!!!! Seems it originated from d people of the rising sun ��

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Pentagon007: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2021
OP considering that your Assimilated twin is a boy. I'm just here wondering what organ/organs you have. Dick or Pussy? or Both? Did the Chimerism affect there too?

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Krismas(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:
I have always wanted to write about this but I have been procrastinating but here I am today writing about it.

Firstly I am a Human Chimera (Twin Chimerism),we are quite rare,many people have no idea what it's about but I am going to write about it,I can't do that in one day but I am going to do it by starting today.

A chimera is essentially a single organism that is made up of cells from two or more individuals i.e it contains 2 sets of DNA,with the code to make 2 separate organisms. People who have 2 different sets of DNA are called Human Chimeras.

Chimerism is a natural phenomenon, a medical mystery that has not really been understood fully till now.

My mother was pregnant,as usual pregnant women go for scans to ascertain the sex of the unborn child and guess what? They told her she was having twins(a boy and a girl) she was excited. She got things for twins and all. Lo and behold,the delivery period came and all that,before I came out,it was a tug of war,they almost did a Ceasarian Section(CS) for her but as they were wheeling her to the theater I popped out,they did all they could to bring out a my twin but couldn't find any other child.There was no 2nd child,everyone was shocked,I guess they searched and searched.

That was when the confusion started,they said it was a medical mystery. They said I absorbed my twin,This was in the 90's though. I was born with a one in a million kind of birth mark,one part of my ass(which I cannot show you) down to my thighs and lower legs are dark in complexion and the other part of my ass(I cannot show you that too) are fair in complexion down to my thighs and lower legs,people who know me know how it looks like in reality. Below are pictures of what I can show you for now,part of my thighs,as time goes on I will add more lol... . I tried to bleach the dark leg,i tried everything, e no gree bleach...I kuku left it jare,I dey flex my thing dey go,anytime I wear a short gown see eyes of shock,people get shocked because I am not hiding my legs,I cannot o. Some people don't even have legs to walk,so I am damn grateful...Ehen before I forget,one leg is fresh and sexy for a lady and the other one is just normal ,I guess it's for my twin,since he was a guy. My big toe nails are kinda different too.
Weird and scary right?
coolJesus! U ate up ur brother!

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by ICTWeb: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Kind of a taboo and bad omen to swallow your broda.

Not good. I believe he is still inside of you. You might be feeling it inside of you. But you might not know it yet. It's a cause of mind swing. Losing interest of things suddenly.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by IvarDboneless: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Show us your face

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by OmoOshodi(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2021
You sure say you no get d**k

No carry chidera or chimera dey confuse us here o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by showafrica(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2021
Phenomenal16:
Look at it closely
Man n woman laps

But does she have prickkk or the other one?

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by phemmyfour: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:

Weird and scary right?
The Vijay side .....is it a part dark and the other part light as well

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by nwikpab: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:

Weird and scary right?

Na the black leg I go like to dey hold. I too like black. Just being naughty tho.
You are a breed I've never seen before.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Jjjustice(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2021
Wawu. You're a hybrid. More update please

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by stupidmod3: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2021
but it didn't affect ur face

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by showafrica(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:

Weird and scary right?

But do you feal two heartbeats?

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Maj196(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2021
Better go and vomit your twin.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by frozen70(f): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2021
This is interesting

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Drsnives(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2021
Kweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekeeee
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by pocohantas(f): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2021
The picture of both thighs shows why fair women would always be a thing.

I would be shocked too if I saw someone with two different complexions.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by ilduce(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2021
You're beautiful, meanwhile will you ever change your mind and show us what you've chosen not to us today?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Asadujames202(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2021
I want to cuum

Please, post a pic of your fury pus**sy
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by omaigala(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2021
Do you menstruate?

Are you attracted to guys?

Do you have two boobs?

Do you grow beard?

How many voice tones do you have?

Please pardon my manners...

I'm just curious.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by GorillaApp(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2021
With all my reading and reseatch, i thought i have heard almost everything life has to offer then BOOM! I heard this.
I know of this condition but dont knkw thats what it is cslled

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Tory101: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2021
Cindy222:

Weird and scary right?

Wow, You are 2 in 1.. you can have a platform on IG to create awareness of this rare gene. you will love the attention and get to know more about your type. grin kiss

10 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by emonis88: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Wow!! Go on, Me is learning o!!!.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Dig Up, Eat Contaminated Chicken Buried By Customs In Rivers (Photos) / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her / 10 Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.