Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Am A Human Chimera - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Human Chimera (60154 Views)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:36am On Jun 17, 2021
PqsMike:
This is serious shocked

Very serious lolzzzz cool grin
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:39am On Jun 17, 2021
Elipsis:

I have the exact birthmark on the same place too. Could it be that i'm also a Chimera? There wasn't a scan when i was born to confirm if my mum was carrying twins or not.

Same place as in one whole leg is totally different from the other? Anyway you can talk to a geneticist,he will tell you more and also tell you what to do...
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:40am On Jun 17, 2021
hakeem4:
okay, I learnt something today keep on op

I am glad you learnt something today smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:42am On Jun 17, 2021
RPG2020:
One leg fresh and sexy the other one just dey normal

Continue you hear

Lolzzz you're right....One is feminine and sexy while the other is normal and masculine grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:42am On Jun 17, 2021
RPG2020:
One leg fresh and sexy the other one just dey normal

Continue you hear

Yes I will continue o...
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Excellent7(m): 1:43am On Jun 17, 2021
Classickj:
shocked shocked Never knew Chimera really exist
Last time i heard about Chimera was in teen wolf season 5...

It does.
These articles from Scientific American and insider highlight the diverse possibilities and "severities" in humans.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/3-human-chimeras-that-already-exist/

https://www.insider.com/what-is-a-human-chimera-and-how-does-it-happen-2017-11
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:43am On Jun 17, 2021
Uyi168:
Show us more pictures naa

Soon wink

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:43am On Jun 17, 2021
easy34:
Hmmm... Learnt something new today.
Big ups

I am glad you learnt something new today smiley
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Freeman911:
I will search more on this

Please do...
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Professorcplus:
I want clearify something... What is your real color, is it the dark lap or fair lap. And how does your hand look like, does it affects other organ like difference in breast, finger, lip nose, voice and likeness of same/opposite sex partner... Pls urgent reply. Thanks

I will address this in forthcoming posts pretty soon smiley
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:50am On Jun 17, 2021
iamclime:
Please mention me when you update this. As a writer and researcher, I am always interested in learning new things. And please, don't attempt bleaching again, you are beautiful just the way you are.

I will mention you no worries.... smiley

Bleaching ke,not trying that again....that was way back not anymore...

Thanks for the compliments smiley
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:51am On Jun 17, 2021
sirrvicc:

Aunty. In summary you dey try tell us say you be winchhhh!!!

Lolzzz it is well with you my boy... smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:53am On Jun 17, 2021
skukimania:

Nairalanders ooh kai cheesy!

cheesy grin
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:54am On Jun 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
When you want to marry, I guess you will pay bride price and accept it since you have both male and female components.

cheesy cheesy cheesy....This made me laugh hard....
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:56am On Jun 17, 2021
justifyme:
sounds like an Igbo name!!!! Seems it originated from d people of the rising sun ��

cheesy cheesy Maybe ooo....I guess someone or people from the land of the rising sun coined that name....CHIMERA... grin
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 1:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Pentagon007:
OP considering that your Assimilated twin is a boy. I'm just here wondering what organ/organs you have. Dick or Pussy? or Both? Did the Chimerism affect there too?

I will talk about this in my forthcoming posts grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:00am On Jun 17, 2021
Krismas:
coolJesus! U ate up ur brother!

Ate up ke cheesy cheesy....He was absorbed biko....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:03am On Jun 17, 2021
ICTWeb:
Kind of a taboo and bad omen to swallow your broda.

Not good. I believe he is still inside of you. You might be feeling it inside of you. But you might not know it yet. It's a cause of mind swing. Losing interest of things suddenly.

Swallow ke cheesy cheesy cheesy as if I opened my mouth waaaaa to swallow him....biko he was absorbed o not swallowed.....

It's a cause of mind swing ke shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:04am On Jun 17, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Show us your face

Check my nairaland profile....My face is there...

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:05am On Jun 17, 2021
OmoOshodi:
You sure say you no get d**k

No carry chidera or chimera dey confuse us here o

As time goes on you go know,no worry grin
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:05am On Jun 17, 2021
showafrica:

But does she have prickkk or the other one?

You go soon know,no worry grin
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:06am On Jun 17, 2021
phemmyfour:
The Vijay side .....is it a part dark and the other part light as well

I will talk about that soon....
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:07am On Jun 17, 2021
nwikpab:

Na the black leg I go like to dey hold. I too like black. Just being naughty tho.
You are a breed I've never seen before.

Hehehe....funny you,you too like black cheesy cheesy....
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 2:08am On Jun 17, 2021
stupidmod3:
but it didn't affect ur face

My face is just one complexion not two....
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by BigDick70inch(m): 2:09am On Jun 17, 2021
Cindy222:

cheesy cheesy Maybe ooo....I guess someone or people from the land of the rising sun coined that name....CHIMERA... grin

Do u have a boyfriend too??
If u do.......isnt he scared bout yo condition??

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by wax123(m): 3:16am On Jun 17, 2021
Wow, so brave of you
This is really educative .... Is it same as hermaphrodite

You are facially beautiful from your DM

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by MrEgghead(m): 4:13am On Jun 17, 2021
Cindy222:
I have always wanted to write about this but I have been procrastinating but here I am today writing about it.

Firstly I am a Human Chimera (Twin Chimerism),we are quite rare,many people have no idea what it's about but I am going to write about it,I can't do that in one day but I am going to do it by starting today.

A chimera is essentially a single organism that is made up of cells from two or more individuals i.e it contains 2 sets of DNA,with the code to make 2 separate organisms. People who have 2 different sets of DNA are called Human Chimeras.

Chimerism is a natural phenomenon, a medical mystery that has not really been understood fully till now.

My mother was pregnant,as usual pregnant women go for scans to ascertain the sex of the unborn child and guess what? They told her she was having twins(a boy and a girl) she was excited. She got things for twins and all. Lo and behold,the delivery period came and all that,before I came out,it was a tug of war,they almost did a Ceasarian Section(CS) for her but as they were wheeling her to the theater I popped out,they did all they could to bring out a my twin but couldn't find any other child.There was no 2nd child,everyone was shocked,I guess they searched and searched.

That was when the confusion started,they said it was a medical mystery. They said I absorbed my twin,This was in the 90's though. I was born with a one in a million kind of birth mark,one part of my ass(which I cannot show you) down to my thighs and lower legs are dark in complexion and the other part of my ass(I cannot show you that too) are fair in complexion down to my thighs and lower legs,people who know me know how it looks like in reality. Below are pictures of what I can show you for now,part of my thighs,as time goes on I will add more lol... . I tried to bleach the dark leg,i tried everything, e no gree bleach...I kuku left it jare,I dey flex my thing dey go,anytime I wear a short gown see eyes of shock,people get shocked because I am not hiding my legs,I cannot o. Some people don't even have legs to walk,so I am damn grateful...Ehen before I forget,one leg is fresh and sexy for a lady and the other one is just normal ,I guess it's for my twin,since he was a guy. My big toe nails are kinda different too.
Weird and scary right?
Your mother suffered from what we called "TWIN-TWIN vanishing syndrome". It's an abnormal condition when one of the twins receives all the nutrients from the mother at the detriment of the other one. So, the deprived twin shrinks and degenerates..

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Krismas(m): 6:32am On Jun 17, 2021
Cindy222:

Ate up ke cheesy cheesy....He was absorbed biko....
coolI was admiring you true. 1. U survived in conditions he didn’t 2. U choose to preserve him within u, so his memory will not be forgotten 3. He will be remembered as long as u live. U’re amazing. If I told u I have N20k for u for being 1dafully made. Hw will u react? If u do not consider It merger, reply with ur bank, acct and name. Though i already know u’re Ene Monteze Onazi. Tanks

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Sent4rina: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Krismas:
coolI was admiring you true. 1. U survived in conditions he didn’t 2. U choose to preserve him within u, so his memory will not be forgotten 3. He will be remembered as long as u live. U’re amazing. If I told u I have N20k for u for being 1dafully made. Hw will u react? If u do not consider It merger, reply with ur bank, acct and name. Though i already know u’re Ene Monteze Onazi. Tanks

Can you send me some money too? biko make I see something chop, Naija dey do me something at the moment. sad

Make I drop my azza?
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Sewgon79(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Prechgold1180:
op if this is true

Do you know you can make money with this

A lot of people don’t believe this kinda stuff including the white folks

Doctors can’t even prove it

Connecting with a right firm in America can get you super rich

And you can become a celebrity easily

I wish I can be you or if we can possibly exchange you got everything you need to be famous

Can I publish your story elsewhere
Maybe your contact too so you can no Howfare

Your type is extremely rare

Hello, i was born with some weird body too and my junior brother. I don't know if you can help enlightened me more about why i was born that way cause i have been asking my dad before he died and no answer likewise i lost my mum when i was young but till now my mum family didn't have answers to my questions.

1. My mum was born with 2 toes at left foot and 3 toes at right foot and same replicate to my junior brother.

2. But mine is different because i was just born with 3toes on my right foot and the left foot is complete.

I will love anyone with great idea why i was born that way and why my mother and my junior brother. When i was young i have been called Mermaids and all sort of names.

Please put light to it if you have any idea what kind of DNA replicate such features.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Prechgold1180(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2021
Sewgon79:

Hello, i was born with some weird body too and my junior brother. I don't know if you can help enlightened me more about why i was born that way cause i have been asking my dad before he died and no answer likewise i lost my mum when i was young but till now my mum family didn't have answers to my questions.

1. My mum was born with 2 toes at left foot and 3 toes at right foot and same replicate to my junior brother.

2. But mine is different because i was just born with 3toes on my right foot and the left foot is complete.

I will love anyone with great idea why i was born that way and why my mother and my junior brother. When i was young i have been called Mermaids and all sort of names.

Please put light to it if you have any idea what kind of DNA replicate such features.

While I don’t think you are in any way related to human chimera

You can check this as possible answer to your curiosity
Genetic problems. One or more genes might have a change or mutation that results in them not working properly, such as in Fragile X syndrome. ...
Chromosomal problems. ...
Infections. ...
Exposure to medications, chemicals, or other agents during pregnancy.
Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cupidkc(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Wow.... Just wow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / Nigerians Dig Up, Eat Contaminated Chicken Buried By Customs In Rivers (Photos) / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.