Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

#twitterban: You Met Me Here Boy – Shehu Sani Replies Inquisitive Tweep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #twitterban: You Met Me Here Boy – Shehu Sani Replies Inquisitive Tweep (269 Views)

Stop Tagging Soldiers As Muslims, Christians – Shehu Sani Replies Gumi / Shehu Sani Replies Presidency: You Taught PDP How To Politicize Insecurity / Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#twitterban: You Met Me Here Boy – Shehu Sani Replies Inquisitive Tweep by deantimes(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
An inquisitive tweep got a belittling response from Shehu Sani, a former federal lawmaker on Tuesday over his continued use of Twitter, a micro-blogging platform suspended by the Nigerian government.

The former Kaduna Central lawmaker comically tweeted about owning an electric car with the low supply of electricity in the country.

“To buy an electric car in this country you may need a generator in your boot,” he said on Twitter.

Moments later, one of his followers, @Sadaukiusman1, queried his presence on Twitter despite the ban.

“So u are still tweeting,” Sadauki asked shortly but the politician responded swiftly. “You met me here boy.”

The President Muhammadu Buhari regime propagandist, Lai Mohammed, weeks ago announced the ban of Twitter, two days after the social networking giant deleted a remark of his principal deemed genocidal.

Since the ban became effective, Nigerians opted for Virtual Private Network (VPN) to bypass the ban and access the social network where most discussed issues in the country trends.

Mr Sani, like other prominent Nigerians, violated the ban and have continued to send out tweets probably using VPN, a similar mechanism Abubakar Malami, Attorney General of the Federation, used in deactivating his account on Twitter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/twitterban-you-met-me-here-boy-shehu-sani-replies-inquisitive-tweep/amp/
Re: #twitterban: You Met Me Here Boy – Shehu Sani Replies Inquisitive Tweep by Gentlerespect76: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
What is the belittling reply here? Most probably Shehu is older than the person. To me, the boy, I.e according to Shehu, is here raising a fundamental point. The significance of his query to me is an effort to remind the former Senator of his own culpability in this whole mess we are all grappling with in this country. Shehu in 2015 supported PMB. Today, he (Shehu) is also swimming against the tide of survival in this country.

Tell me, please, what do you think Shehu has done to be able to tweet if he is in Nigeria? It means he is using VPN and could possibly be breaking the law before Malami and Lai Mohammed. Please let us keep tormenting these people, all of them who contributed in foisting this ignoramus crop of leadership upon this nation.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Societies / 4 Days To Go! Hurry While Offers Last!!! / Nigerian Govt Seeks To Amend NBC Act, Wants Control Over Online Broadcasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.