Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye (720 Views)

Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE / Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by sarrki(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
PLEASE IGNORE THE TERRIBLE RUMOURS, TINUBU IS ALIVE!!!

ASIWAJU Is hale and hearty - Otunba Ajiboye

In a swift reaction to the report going around that the APC leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu' is critically ill and has been flown abroad, the founder BAT Movement Otunba Abiodun Ajiboye has debunked the rumour in a statement duly signed by him and made available to the press this evening.

According to him, "looking through the story , you can see that the story is not professionally written, the story refused to disclose the precise time he was flown out and nature of ailment, the story refused to state the surrounding circumstances and lastly , they do not even know the name of the hospital he has been flown to.

"All this simply attest to the fact that it is not a credible story, but rumour to fill the media space". He added.

"For avoidance of doubt, Asiwaju has registered hospital he attends in London and his regular doctors who have his medical history . So, the question of undisclosed location is just to lay further credence to the fact that the report is fake news.

"By and large, it is not uncommon for Asiwaju at 69 to go for regular medical check up, i hereby implore all and sundry to disregard the news flying around about his state of health , he is hale and hearty. Asiwaju is due back soon , I mean he is due back very shortly" He confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by andyblinks05: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Who say he is death?
Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by Racoon(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
"For avoidance of doubt, Asiwaju has registered hospital he attends in London and his regular doctors who have his medical history...."
Birds of the plumage......

1 Like

Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by BigSarah(f): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
He really is 69 that’s interesting

2 Likes

Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by Lanretoye(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
This spokesperson wahala don even make deadbody dey talk.if tinubu speak for him self,shay he go die?...

1 Like

Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by PrinceOfLagos: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
He wants to be president at his football age of 69

We no want

2 Likes

Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by Cholls(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
andyblinks05:
Who say he is death?
my brother it's breaking everywhere I don't know maybe by people that wish him dead
Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by OssyMalik: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by OnionBandit(f): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by Generalnomercy: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by andyblinks05: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cholls:
my brother it's breaking everywhere I don't know maybe by people that wish him dead
Na rumor
Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by QuotaSystem: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
He is alive and getting himself medically fit for rigorous campaigns and his eventual inauguration as the next President in 2023.

Nigerians across the nation are gearing up to ensure the builder of transformative leaders in Lagos & the original transformer himself applies his midas touch on a national scale.

Naijeriya sai Jagaban.

Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by juman(m): 4:51am On Jun 16, 2021
He started the rumour by himself.
Useless politicians.
Re: Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye by Validated: 5:10am On Jun 16, 2021
juman:
He started the rumour by himself.
Useless politicians.
Elementary and sedentary politics. This us akin to high school prefect political gimmickery.
Highly elementary. Not even up to politics 101.
Mtcheeeew! If this is how you guys want to achieve 2023, the beating you will get eh! The one Obaseki beat una go be child's play!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: See Heavy Flooding At National Assembly (video) / Kano Hisbah Ban The Use Of Mannequins For Cloth Displays / These Are The Sets Of Igbos Who Do Not Support The Biafra Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.