Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP (17097 Views)

Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP / See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by politicoNG: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CbQuzjmf_E
(Original video - 28:50)

IGNORE MANIPULATED VIDEO, I'LL NEVER LEAVE PDP-WIKE

Our attention has been drawn to a manipulated video circulating on Social Media, purporting that the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike intends to defect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

It will be recalled that in June 2021, Governor Wike was interviewed on Arise Television, following the defection of Ebonyi State governor, Dave Umahi from the PDP to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

During the interview, Governor Wike while reacting to reason given by Ebonyi State governor for his defection, dismissed it as untenable.

The excerpt of the interview in circulation has been deliberately manipulated by some desperate and unscrupulous persons with obnoxious agenda.

The intent of the video being circulated is to mislead the unsuspecting public, particularly members of the PDP.
We, hereby urge the public to disregard the manipulated video.

Governor Wike has repeatedly maintained that he will never under any circumstances defect from the PDP, which has offered him the platform to excel in his political career.

"We urge the public to ignore the distorted video. Those behind it are desperately wicked and intend to mislead the public. Governor Wike remains a faithful, committed member of the PDP and will never leave it for cancerous APC."

Kelvin Ebiri
Special Assistant Media to the Rivers State Governor

June 15, 2022.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029GPsjttfsfQ2E9kTJvvgmaYCWTwmFqJV3iXVrTPHUgM6Lg5Nu5FE7iVBb1ah8Qtel&id=100069326644737

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx1VGFr9a_Y
(The said manipulated video)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Buharidgeneral: 12:09am On Jun 16, 2022
Better.
Hope you're not testing the water

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by rolams(m): 12:40am On Jun 16, 2022
People can be very stupid sometimes. The person who posted the previous post is one of them!

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Adonis86(m): 1:15am On Jun 16, 2022
Hmmm... I refuse to ignore the video. It wasn't doctored either. I know what you can do as a power drunk drunkard of rivers state.

PDP didn't do anything for South South and rivers state. Who's is pdp in rivers state of it's not you. Conversely, you're telling us that you did nothing for your people. Continue... �

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by hotseat: 1:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Governor Wike, watch your back!

There are enemies within your circle.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Feadalezchicken: 1:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Like for peter Obi

48 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by helinues: 4:54am On Jun 16, 2022
But you could japa after your second term as governor cos where you wan the money you spent recklessly from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 4:56am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:
But you could japa after your second term as governor cos where you wan the money you spent recklessly from?
lies

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by noleflendum: 5:27am On Jun 16, 2022
I want Wiked Wike to be VP for just one reason

........... Killing more IPOB terrorists

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:34am On Jun 16, 2022
noleflendum:
I want Wiked Wike to be VP for just one reason

........... Killing more IPOB terrorists
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Tecnophone: 6:32am On Jun 16, 2022
alright
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Lumig: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2022
cheesy
Atiku, FFK and Akpabio said more than that. We're still waiting. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by paulolee(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2022
wike ia one of pdp most loyal party member, his only hope of becoming a president one day rest on PDP shoulder...
I cnt imagine how e would face d likes of rotimi ameachi id wike decamp to APC bcoz both are good enemies..
after atiku era in pdp, wike is next unlike APC that have so many aspirants waiting for jagaban

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Balistic4: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Wike, the confused dictator. grin grin grin

He dey avoid integrity issue wey him say Obi has due to defection.
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by signature2012(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Sincerely,I would love if this man becomes or appointed the Minister of Defence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by onoms4luv(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2022
You can't be a second class citizen, you can't leave PDP either.

Oya rest oga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Millimann: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2022
K
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Sleyk: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2022
They're all the same....from Atiku to Tinubu and Peter obi, politicians are always Polithievecians.

LIARS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by TimiMoore(m): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2022
You need more views and patronage?

Join the continuous Contact gain platform on whatsapp and expand your reach out for business to over 10,000 potential customers.

JOIN WITH THIS LINK ✅

https:///EzRsM5ifJB90F29n3idKCk
*Or*
http:///+2349167403306
with your name
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Jerrydox(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2022
Never is a strong word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Passionnn: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2022
First rule of the game:
NEVER SAY NEVER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by africanpride1: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by swagficient(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Everyone has a Price.
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Wike is PDP and PDP is Wike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by sofiscatedmoron: 6:39am On Jun 16, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by fof1: 6:40am On Jun 16, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CbQuzjmf_E
(Original video - 28:50)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029GPsjttfsfQ2E9kTJvvgmaYCWTwmFqJV3iXVrTPHUgM6Lg5Nu5FE7iVBb1ah8Qtel&id=100069326644737

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx1VGFr9a_Y
(The said manipulated video)

Wicked Mischief Fellows everywhere...Liars and False Propagators on YouTube...Abusing Social Media for Parochial Selfish and Offensive Purposes...

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Toriagirl(f): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Good for him....
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by DontKill: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Wike isn’t going anywhere
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Born2Breed(f): 6:47am On Jun 16, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Cannot Divide Votes In The North - Deji Adeyanju / UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger / WHO IS CHIEF DEINDE FERNANDEZ (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.