Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With (3878 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Lady Fights Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With "Ekuke" (video) / Two Lady Fight Dirty Over A Man In Port Harcourt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by Starpost: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “Dog” After She Saved His With My Desire (Video)

A video of a Lady fighting with his Boyfriend has gone viral on the internet, After discovering that her boyfriend who she saved his number with my Heart desire allegedly save hers with with local Dog name.

The video has gone viral and has become a social media trending topic. In her explanation, the lady while holding the clothes of his Boyfriend in the public, Stated that she saved his number with my desire, asking the boy if he knows what that name means to her, instead of saving her number with lovely name he then make jest of her

Video Below:

https://www.daybreaknews.com.ng/2021/06/lady-fight-boyfriend-for-saving-her.html?m=1

Re: Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mehn.....
I can stake my June salary that...
Tonight she still going to open her hole for him to drill..
By tomorrow morning, news will carry it that a "man discovers crude oil inside a 2000ft oil well"..
Can't blame her tho',..
That Gender's mumu button is in their womb,
Once you shift it..
Kpagam, zombie mode.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by Bluntguy: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
That guy must have genuine reason why.......
Re: Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
I remembered when I checked through closer friends phone and saw different names like “Fool, Atm, Food, Goat,.. and I busted into laugh as if I inhaled laughing gas,... hehehehe.

It’s in both genders,... grin
Re: Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by talk2hb1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Norphiee:
I remembered when I checked through closer friends phone and saw different names like “Fool, Atm, Food, Goat,.. and I busted into laugh as if I inhaled laughing gas,... hehehehe.

It’s in both genders,... grin
Burial Ground Guy Nko?
Re: Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by tydi(m): 4:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Prolly she smell and fvck like her animal name .: dog (ekuke) grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by mosdii(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2021
The Boy is absolutely right with the name because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by Shellsploit: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2021
He even tried...
E for save am as cumbag

Whats with all this pet names sef cheesy
Re: Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by Cholls(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by phemmyfour: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2021
DOG can mean Depending on God
Re: Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2021
It's because of the way she presents herself to him and d the role she plays in the relationship that made him tag her that.

Ladies, respect yourselves. Respect your body's. It is God's temple. Stop using your bodies as object of sex.
Re: Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by traihit: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
It's simple, she's an idiot. Instead of fighting the man, just move on jejely and act as if the man doesn't exist.

He has subtly passed a message to her that she isn't presenting herself well to him. She should work on herself and become more serious with her life. But I see her continuing in the same attitude that got her tagged "dog".
Re: Lady Fight Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With “dog” After She Saved His With by Chris8t(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
mosdii:
The Boy is absolutely right with the name because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Which mean say your mama and sisters are useless or did I read this wrong?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Buys N10k Worth Of Rubber Bands, Uses Them To Make Gown / Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? / Pre-wedding Pics. Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.