Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA (22483 Views)

Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi / Garba Shehu: Buhari Healthier Than Most Nigerian Youths Attacking Him / Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by authority2006(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Victorclean1:
A dangerous devil. The father of children of evil from the axis if evil.

What a shameless old skeleton called tifnubu with his brain deranged Yorubas that is following him.

Anytime I drive pass them begging me owo da, it gives me joy. You know why. After the almajiris, children of evil is the next poverty stricken.

Even if they want, let their leader sale their brocos and destiny to Fulani, they will drink rat poison at the end like awolowo.

Am waiting for tifnubu turn because he will be disappointed.

So, upon all your hatred for the Yorubas, they are still the ones accommodating you. You live among the Yorubas and you work in Yoruba land, yet you are still this hateful?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by kolmart: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Funny people what is an healthy man doing in hospital frequently? They are all full of lies Lie Mohammed has thought them all how to lies
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by bejeria101(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
You are now tinubu,s God?
If he dies you have power to resurrect him?

Chai see as they have zombiefied your brain.

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by nwajesus12(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This is true, especially the mainourished IPOD terorists .

Very useless and disgusting Humansdorp.

My hatred for IPOD can cause me heart attack. Its too heavy
RIP in advance
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by BananaPeel(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
May Jagaban live to fulfill his political aspirations because he's eminently qualified to govern this country.
only your country and your household
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Updating9JA: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
SoBright101:
Will Tinubu die if he support young, vibrant and sound person like Adesina or Okonjo? Sincerely, i don't hate Tinubu and i will never involve myself in bring him Join WhatsApp Groups down syndrome. In fact Tinubu will forever be one of the best politicians this country has produced but we can't keep doing things the old way, we can't keep voting those who make this country what it is today, we need new faces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Jackson105:

Give one instance that Tinubu has blame ibos! You need sense
Why is it that his supporters even here on Nairaland just have to mention the Igbos even when campaigning for the said position they claim he has not made known

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by kizyalex10(m): 5:08am On Jun 17, 2021
joyairemiya:

https://independent.ng/most-people-complaining-about-tinubus-health-cant-withstand-his-daily-rigours-swaga/
some people shaa due to their selfish interest,they will again want to package a living corpse who will spend his entire tenure and country's resources on endless medical trip,make una fear God ooo.ofcourse he will never win unless Nigerians re cursed from d deepest part of hell,to vote for someone who singlehandedly put us into this demonic reign

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by JustCruise(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2021
Another dead president loading.......They should just turn this country into a graveyard already.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by hakym619(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2021
GMBuhari:
These idiots will say anything

But for sure Buhari has thought taught us lots of lesson

Since the official retirement age worldwide is 65, Tinubu should retire, any elderly person shouldn't govern this country anymore

They literally can't offer nothing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2021
SoBright101:
Will Tinubu die if he support young, vibrant and sound person like Adesina or Okonjo? Sincerely, i don't hate Tinubu and i will never involve myself in bring him down syndrome. In fact Tinubu will forever be one of the best politicians this country has produced but we can't keep doing things the old way, we can't keep voting those who make this country what it is today, we need new faces.
is okonjo or adeshina in APC?? We have osinbajo... Others but ur PDP brain want to Snick names u think should be politics is not corporate world or Nollywood
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Jackson105: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Why is it that his supporters even here on Nairaland just have to mention the Igbos even when campaigning for the said position they claim he has not made known

If you don't want to be an hypocrite you should know it is vice versa, any little things you guys will be shouting Tinubu, Tinubu.... as if he has ruled your villages before, I don't know why Tinubu torment most of you in your dreams.

And back to my question, when did Tinubu blame Igbos for anything?

Tinubu doesn't give a fvck about Igbo he even appointed many igbos as commissioner during his reign, it is you guys that want to die on top his matter, and if he is destined to be president 50 million Igbos can not stop him, Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by SoBright101: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
I swear, you BMC's are irredeemable. So, every Nigerian who aired their opinions must be a politician?

OGHENAOGIE:
is okonjo or adeshina in APC?? We have osinbajo... Others but ur PDP brain want to Snick names u think should be politics is not corporate world or Nollywood
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by SoBright101: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Is that the reason they are recognized and employed by international organizations?

authority2006:

Lol.
You think Okonjo Iweala and Adesina are new faces?

You think Tinubu who has not ruled this country or served as Minister or president adviser is one those who made this country what it is today?

You think Okonjo Iweala who advised and helped Jonathan borrowed billions of dollars when she served as minister is a new face?

You think Okonjo Iweala who was paying petrol subsidy to thieves who didn't import a drop of petrol as admitted by her wasn't one those who made this country what it is today?

Keep deceiving yourself. Did you know that when Okonjo and Adesina were serving Nigeria, their salaries were being paid in dollars?
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by SoBright101: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Why?

olaolaking:
They won't make any difference?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by SoBright101: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
What would Tinubu the master planner of the emergence of Buhari the tribalist and god of hardship campaign with?

MoIbrahim:

Will you, Adesina and Okonjo die if you all support a highly cerebral leader like Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by SoBright101: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
I don't understand you

Kaymaxine:

He's still the one you will deliver the message to
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by SoBright101: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
I hope so. Moreover, Tinubu is old enough to abstain from every burden that comes with staring over 200million people affairs.

danilmo:

Has he told u he wants to come out? Tinubu I know doesn't talk anyhow in most cases.. Ask him any 2023 he LL tell u 2023 ll speak for itself. And u don't expect him to rebuff those who are working for his emergence. It's all politics.

I have the feeling he is rooting for Osinbanjo..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
SoBright101:
I swear, you BMC's are irredeemable. So, every Nigerian who aired their opinions must be a politician?

don't reason like an animal next time...
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by SoBright101: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
If BMC's could say innocent Nigerians reason like animal, i'm not surprised though, na your way be that.

OGHENAOGIE:
don't reason like an animal next time...
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by MoIbrahim: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
SoBright101:
What would Tinubu the master planner of the emergence of Buhari the tribalist and god of hardship campaign with?

More than a lot. There are many of you who also supported Buhari, but later made u-turn. Tinubu is human.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by SoBright101: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Yes, i supported Buhari, not just support but with my hard earned money. I have learnt my lesson and would never make such mistake again in my life. I wish this government supporters who are close to masses stylishly tell their political leaders the truth, Nigerians are going through hell.

MoIbrahim:

More than a lot. There are many of you who also supported Buhari, but later made u-turn. Tinubu is human.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by GMBuhari: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=hakym619 post=102803969][/quote]

Congratulations on the correction
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by GMBuhari: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
olaolaking:
We follow constitution NOT your opinion. Thanks

Yeah right, let's reference USA when it's convenient, all the dinosaurs who have been ruling you have done pretty well
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by GMBuhari: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Perfectbeing:
How old was Joe Biden when he contested and won the 2020 presidential election in the US? I'm asking for a friend.

Tell your friend I don't answer stupid questions

Always convenient to reference USA as if their standard of living, constitution and everything else isn't better than yours and that of your ancestors in Nigeria

One man ordered killings, pardons Boko Haram and bandits, shut Twitter down, something General Trump couldn't achieve because senate and constitution works

If you like vote for metuselah
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Perfectbeing(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
GMBuhari:

Tell your friend I don't answer stupid questions

Always convenient to reference USA as if their standard of living, constitution and everything else isn't better than yours and that of your ancestors in Nigeria

One man ordered killings, pardons Boko Haram and bandits, shut Twitter down, something General Trump couldn't achieve because senate and constitution works

If you like vote for metuselah

We're talking about age here not the person.. Also I thought the topic was about Tinubu and not Buhari..
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA by Liverpoolfc1234: 2:04pm On May 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others / Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank / Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.