Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia (37918 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
emrain:
Advice to unmarried womxn here.

Husband scarce. Seek attention at all cost before your SMV declines. -_-

Hello cheesy
Newsflash smiley
Am married with 3kids grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
xynerise:
Maureen don grow finish sha. grin

HBD dear

Hahahaha long time dear

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
pocohantas:

She is married with a child, maybe more. Everybody is always seeking una attention. If they check well now, you’ll have mouth odour. Dopemu

Happy birthday Maureen.

Thanks sis kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
maureensylvia:

Hello cheesy
Newsflash smiley
Am married with 3kids grin cheesy
Good for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stfe:
Happy birthday Jewel of inesteemable value! God bless ur new age,with longlife,good health,and prosperity!

Thanks dearly

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
tosyne2much:
Happy Birthday Maureensylvia, may you age graciously

Tosyne my good old NL friend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Gbazaqueen

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin off me grin cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Whobedatte:
Happy birthday hardworking Maureen
God bless your new age �

Thanks dearly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
The hairstyle though....I don't like it. No one should quote me, it's my opinion

Okay my dear
Different strokes for different folks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
10kgod:
Happy birthday. More money to your bank account babe.

Amenoooo
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Neimar:
Happy birthday Lips
You will do a good job with the D
grin

Chimoooooooooo shocked

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Blackdisciple(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Happy birthday to you, more grace....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Lordswat(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
You ought to know being a Prophet
FalseProphet1:
Was there a miss Nairaland pageant?

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
maureensylvia:
Cheers to a new year cheesy
God has been faithful cool

Happy birthday to me cheesy

It's my day oooo grin
This editing is too much

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by freemi(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Were is the current miss. Hbd dearie

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Onekind04(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
The makeup no fit you
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by xynerise: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
maureensylvia:

Hahahaha long time dear
No see o. How is family?
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
pocohantas:

She is married with a child, maybe more. Everybody is always seeking una attention. If they check well now, you’ll have mouth odour. Dopemu

Happy birthday Maureen.
You will insult others, if they insult you or call you "olosho" you will run to your boyfriend mynd4 abi? you too like Wahala

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Freestainworld(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Gofwane:
grin you meant "more engine oil to her generator silencer" right? grin that hairstyle na real exhaust pipe grin

grin grin, never knew hers was a silencer
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Martinez39s(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
SMH. You are wearing a mask. Use soap and water to wash the mask off your face so we can see the real you. I don't think you are fine, even with this chemical mask called make up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bodyodour:
She no fine even with makeup
The makeup and editing is too much, being natural is the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by wumi2017(f): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Congratulations dear,, longlife and prosperity
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Dpaulie(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Still don't get what's cute about this... walahi no bad belle
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Skyfornia(m): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
alfasexy:

You still won't see her pants.

grin grin grin Alfa repent
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by potland: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sugardick:
las las na one big gbola dey rough that sexy lips. the blowjöb go too sweet damn
the blowjöb go too sweet when i release akamu ontop her makeup face. By the time wey she suck am for like four minutes, the whole face go turn snowwhite

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Milly19(m): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Happy Birthday dear. the sky will be ur starting point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Livesimple: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Was there a miss Nairaland pageant?

Try well bro if u can see tommorow then believe me you can equally see yesterday so just zoom back n give urcef feedback

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by potland: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
alfasexy:

You still won't see her pants.
she no dey wear pant

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Happy Birthday! Wishing you many more in happiness, goodness & healthiness.

potland:
the blowjöb go too sweet when i release akamu ontop her makeup face. By the time wey she suck am for like four minutes, the whole face go turn snowwhite

You dez people,,, una no dey care whether person husband/bf dey read comments grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Livesimple: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Generalwoodz:
why are you a prophet?Aje, no dey fall my hand abegi angry. Go down on your fuccking knees and pray to God to reveal hidden,unseen things to you. grin

grin grin grin grin no mind am prophet way de ask prophecy from em members is that one a prophet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
potland:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyinbo Guys Dance At Nigerian Wedding & Stole The Show (Video) / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods / Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.