Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia (37915 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Was there a miss Nairaland pageant?
What do you see grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Jack005(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Happy birthday igbo girl living in the north... Be careful my dear of bandits and Boko boys.. Wishing you the very best that life has got to offer... If to say you never marry, I for marry you carry you come port Harcourt make you Chop small oil money, flex life.. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by yusluvad(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Happy birthday dear...
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by potland: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
pocohantas:

She is married with a child, maybe more. Everybody is always seeking una attention. If they check well now, you’ll have mouth odour. Dopemu

Happy birthday Maureen.
poco anything for the boys
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Kondomatic(m): 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
pocohantas:

She is married with a child, maybe more. Everybody is always seeking una attention. If they check well now, you’ll have mouth odour. Dopemu

Happy birthday Maureen.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by pocohantas(f): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kondomatic:
…..

I don’t like cats. angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Kondomatic(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t like cats. angry
Maka why?
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by potland: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
maureensylvia:
Am just laughing here grin grin grin
You killed it with make up. Fine coat should hire you as ambassador
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by potland: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
The hairstyle though....I don't like it. No one should quote me, it's my opinion
she ought to have plaited shuku
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by pocohantas(f): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kondomatic:
Maka why?

Something about it scares me and it has nothing to do with its representation in Naija films. cry
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by potland: 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
doctore212:
Happy birthday.

Am in distress. The money my boss gave me for one project.

My babe convience me to use it for Betnaija.
And now all the games don cut and to make the matter worse my babe block my line.
Thinking of running to Chad.
run to syria
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
bluefilm:
Eyaaaa

The last picture made me remember that Ugly Khloe of Big Brother Nigeria.

Moral Lesson: You can't hide ugliness with make up.
Ah!
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by OyinNurse(f): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Happy Birthday Lady, God bless and perfect everything concerning you this year!!!! Cheers and many happy returns to you....

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by lasisi69(f): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
shocked
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by emmnprince(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
doctore212:
Happy birthday.

Am in distress. The money my boss gave me for one project.

My babe convience me to use it for Betnaija.
And now all the games don cut and to make the matter worse my babe block my line.
Thinking of running to Chad.

You're a mumu man!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by AuroraBrls: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Nawa o. As dem dey frustrate twitter una wan carry dis type mata come here when we have many challenges in this corn tree?

HBD sha

You are right bro.
But the babe fine shaa, an exnairaland beauty queen contestant, Seun de do free advert for one of him paddy, you come de vex on top the matter.

E easy, abi your sisters fine pass her? lol.Come get honest down to earth hustle,foodstuffs and Agrocommodity supply, instead of waiting for urgent 20k from several men them.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by J2381: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
maureensylvia:
Cheers to a new year cheesy
God has been faithful cool

Happy birthday to me cheesy

It's my day oooo grin
Happy birthday. I'm glad you're waxing stronger year in, year out. Keep keeping it real. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by emmnprince(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lordswat:
You ought to know being a Prophet

He's not a Prophet, he's a FalseProphet. No 1 FalseProphet for that matter as he claimed.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by CSTRR: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why is there water on your lips?

And that face is like a durex paint factory.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Charlex23(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wishing you a happy birthday Maureen Sylvia, you're one of the person's i respect the most on this forum. you've got a heart of gold. Age gracefully

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by 7pages(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
happy birthday Op

i need a single and ready for marriage yoruba lady, hit me if you're interested between the age of 27-35

single mothers please stay back. single and matured hit me

meanwhile check my SIG
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Stfe(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
maureensylvia:

Thanks dearly
D pleasure is mine,and d glory is of d Lord! Have a blissful celebration dear!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t like cats. angry

You like Gaboon vipers grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ishilove:

You like Gaboon vipers grin
Gabon viper pepper soup grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by newoffer: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why is she looking like Monsurat the pepper seller at Alaba Suru
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Kondomatic(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Something about it scares me and it has nothing to do with its representation in Naija films. cry
I understand.

There's a thing about them that makes people to dislike them. The suspicious looks they give one at all time is another thing.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by KingLion007(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Happy bdae Pretty,Age graciously Much love Ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by sageb: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
happy Birthday girl which day we go see Ishilove own
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by sageb: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
happy Birthday girl which day we go see Ishilove own
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by pee4seer(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Best wishes, happy birthday to you @Maureen. Many happy returns!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Emeka71(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
maureensylvia:

Awwwwww thanks dearly
Much love from me to you

My dear Nairalanders,

Iam a Very reliable Agrocommodity Merchant, based in Kano, with over 200clients that can vouch for my efficiency and reliability. I can deliver any quantity requested to any part of Nigeria.

I deal on Rice, beans, onions, maize, Millet, Sorghum, Soyabeans, dry Tomatoes , gorontula... Special orders are allowed.

Call or Whatsapp 08099495483 for more Enquiries
CAC REGISTERED
Many happy returns; my e-mail is emi_739@yahoo.co.UK
Please let's talk.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyinbo Guys Dance At Nigerian Wedding & Stole The Show (Video) / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods / Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.