Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia (37922 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by jubrilELsudan: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
STILL FVCKABLE.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Was there a miss Nairaland pageant?

Back in the day... it used to be such a hyped activity! cheesy Votes canvassing, battle of wits, smear campaign.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by inokia: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
maureensylvia:

I makeup once in a while...that's when an occasion comes up
Guess what, am more beautiful without makeup cheesy
hah, you don't look like a human being, its very fake
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
Happy birthday, more grease to your exhaust pipe grin

grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Burgerlomo: 1:24am On Jun 17, 2021
HBD LLNP cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by IRODANOSA(m): 3:17am On Jun 17, 2021
Happy birthday ma, I wish you a peaceful long life with more celebrations.
Celebrate Grace!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by miniziter(m): 5:14am On Jun 17, 2021
I thought they said nairaland men are responsible, mature and reserved. I am highly disappointed in most of the comments I have seen so far. Not only on this thread but even beyond. Why do you guys hate girls like this? Remember we all have them as sisters, mothers, wives etc.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by IJOBA11: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2021
maureensylvia:
Cheers to a new year cheesy
God has been faithful cool

Happy birthday to me cheesy

It's my day oooo grin
IGBOLABI

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by rita25(f): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2021
HBD PRETTI MAMA cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Shalommy(f): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Hbd dear. But how we go know if you fine like this or not? Hmmm...
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by Olibboy: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
maureensylvia:

I makeup once in a while...that's when an occasion comes up
Guess what, am more beautiful without makeup cheesy
I'm waiting for the picture. Happy belated birthday. God bless and guide you Always
Re: Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Martinez39s:
SMH. You are wearing a mask. Use soap and water to wash the mask off your face so we can see the real you. I don't think you are fine, even with this chemical mask called make up.

E choke tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyinbo Guys Dance At Nigerian Wedding & Stole The Show (Video) / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods / Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.